A Shocking Revelation! (HW)

A Shocking Revelation! (HW)

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:09 pm

That wretched Australia has been lying to us all, a lie so grave, that once it's revealed, all musk oxen named Neil will die of shock! So, to protect those floofy moo-cows, I shall speak the rest in spoilers!

Spoiler: show
Australia burns faces as a schtick, as you know. But a burn can be considered a marking in some contexts, and you know who else marks their faces?

The Maori!
That's right, Australia is actually from New Zealand! And has been lying to you all this time!

This post is brought to you by Hate Week and Olga Ullsdottir's Tableware Emporium! When you hear our low prices, you'll flip!

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Re: A Shocking Revelation! (HW)

Postby Australia » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:27 pm

You crossed a line. Call my art a schtick again and I'll shove this schtick so far up your arse, you'll be finding blood soaked twigs in your toilet paper until the day someone poisons your fush and chups.

This perfectly Aussie response not brought to you by Hate Week. It's a natural reaction to such detestable remarks and I'd make this threat every day of the year. In fact, I do. It's why nobody hires me to write their wedding vows anymore.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:56 am

It's not just a schtick it's an old hat schtick, a dead horse, dare I say, a dead unicorn schtick. A schtick that would only arise if a stoned wizard who thought he was a giraffe got into an aeons long death with a Korean hippie who thought he was the entire medieval city of Eoforwic would come up with. That too makes sense!

This post brought to you by hate week and the Time Traveling Asians For Oswiu foundation.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby Australia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:54 pm

My mistake. You already seem to have a schtick up your ass about this.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby JamishT » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:52 am

Y'all were fun as hell. Good show!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,