The attempted destruction of an industry(HW)

The attempted destruction of an industry(HW)

Postby Cobra-D » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:17 am

As many people know a movie was released recently that is so bad that it holds a 6 percent on rotten tomatoes. This movie of course is the emoji movie. The movie was directed and co written by a guy named Tony Leondis. He's done a few works here and there but one of his biggest hobbies is coming on these forums. Now you're probably asking yourself why he comes here, how do you know Pseudoman is him, and why are you so devilishly handsome. The first two I can answer easily because it is the only thing that makes sense to topple the animation industry!!!!!

Now some of you might think it's a crazy notion that Pseudoman created a movie for kids especially considering his history of his hatred of children, and admittedly was skeptical about this too at first, until I noticed the bigger picture.....

If you would entertain me for a second, pseud or tony as we'll call him for the moment(btw if you haven't notice "Pseudoman" is just "Tony Leondis" rearranged in a creative way) created the emoji movie in a ploy to cause children everywhere to commit mass suicide thus destroying the target audience for animated movies.

Now it would be simple to just say he did it because he hates kids but it wasn't just that, I imagine he kills children everyday in a gay manner out of his insecurity of their size over him, No, the real reason he did this was not only did it kill children but it also made it possible for anime to make a comeback. By coming here and reviewing anime he's been implanting in everyone's mind that anime are great which every American knows isn't true. In a few days "tony" would have come on here and claim how anime hasn't cause kids to kill themselves, thus setting off a chain reaction where the world will be consumed by the anime menace.

The only question remaining is was this the work a lone wolf or does this go higher........

This post brought to you by Hate Week: made form the finest hatred grown from the valleys of California

The truth is like poetry, everyone fucking hates poetry.
Cobra-D
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: The Witty Flirt

Re: The attempted destruction of an industry(HW)

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:07 pm

If he's trying to prevent kids from seeing The Nut Job 2 then I'm all for whatever his evil Emoji movie based plan is.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Re: The attempted destruction of an industry(HW)

Postby Pseudoman » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Cobra-F wrote:As many people know a movie was released recently that is so bad that it holds a 6 percent on rotten tomatoes. This movie of course is the emoji movie. The movie was directed and co written by a guy named Tony Leondis. He's done a few works here and there but one of his biggest hobbies is coming on these forums. Now you're probably asking yourself why he comes here, how do you know Pseudoman is him, and why are you so devilishly handsome. The first two I can answer easily because it is the only thing that makes sense to topple the animation industry!!!!!

You caught me, I'm Tony Leondis the guy who made emoji movie, the same guy who got into Joel Schummacher's pants to give him ideas for Batman and Robin. That being said, may it go on record that Tony Leondis is just one of my many aliases, why one of my aliases I'm sexually involved with a member here in TCS, to make sure this forum doesn't burn down due to paranoia I'll give you a clue that only that person can know;
Spoiler: show
You're terrible in bed.

Cobra-F wrote:Now some of you might think it's a crazy notion that Pseudoman created a movie for kids especially considering his history of his hatred of children, and admittedly was skeptical about this too at first, until I noticed the bigger picture.....

Spoiler alert he can't see the bigger picture!

Why? because he can't get the details right, for I fail to see how giving aborted children a second chance at life is a hate crime against children. Why I'm rather fond of children, I have repeatedly fantasized; that my seed-incubator (or what so called 'progressives' call woman) dies in the hatching process, giving me complete ownership to my seed, so I wouldn't have to share it. Now the customized scenario involving the morality machine, that's just me figuring out the exchange rate for kittens and babies.

Cobra-F wrote:created the emoji movie in a ploy to cause children everywhere to commit mass suicide thus destroying the target audience for animated movies.

The children who committed suicide are weak and have no place in my world. The strong children will be enlightened and realize that their parents are the cause to their pain and these children will abandon them and join my ranks with my home grown fetus children. The remaining children would've experienced the equivalent to a lobotomy and accept my eventual rule willingly.

Cobra-F wrote:Now it would be simple to just say he did it because he hates kids but it wasn't just that, I imagine he kills children everyday in a gay manner out of his insecurity of their size over him.

If you must know Cobra-F, my stature is a strength when surrounded by children. For it's harder to kill an Islamic terrorist when he's disguised as one of his concubines.

Cobra-F wrote:No, the real reason he did this was not only did it kill children but it also made it possible for anime to make a comeback. By coming here and reviewing anime he's been implanting in everyone's mind that anime are great which every American knows isn't true. In a few days "tony" would have come on here and claim how anime hasn't cause kids to kill themselves, thus setting off a chain reaction where the world will be consumed by the anime menace.

Your half right, I'll give you that. My reviews exist to solidify trust in the anime market so its value would rise once the western animation suffered a terrible movie. The release of the Emoji movie caused the western animation stocks to plummet and anime stocks rise, which Sony capitalized on by purchasing Funimation. Sony makes money, I get new recruits for my army and click-bait articles have 6 months worth of material to distract the masses, everybody wins.

Cobra-F wrote:The only question remaining is was this the work a lone wolf or does this go higher........

If you must know I don't work for Japan for there's no long term gain in Japan;
Their work ethic is self destructive, the nation is nothing short of being a glorified retirement village and with a fertility rate lower than a Coventry. By my estimates in 2035 Japanese will be considered an endangered species. Who would invest in such place is beyond me.

Despite what I said, your work hasn't been in complete vain for I did smirk at your incompetence, so in return I give you a pity up-vote.

iMURDAu wrote:If he's trying to prevent kids from seeing The Nut Job 2 then I'm all for whatever his evil Emoji movie based plan is

If you must know the Nut Job 2 just exists as a part of Will Arnett's method acting for the next season of Bojack.

Brought to you by Hate Week: killing the cute animals at the shelter, so the ugly ones have a chance.

In the defense of Nazi's they do have a good sense of fashion.
Pseudoman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep