The Disturbing Truth About RLG (HW)

The Disturbing Truth About RLG (HW)

Postby IamNotCreepy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:20 pm

NEW YORK -- In a disturbing and shockingly ironic new revelation, a lengthy investigation has determined that the infamous "reallifegirl" is neither real, alive, nor a girl.

Chad Hammersmith, lead investigator with Project: Truth In Telling Stories (also known as the Group Taking Falsehoods Out), says that RLG is actually an advanced AI programmed to imitate a moody Millennial who likes to brag about living in New York.

"Everyone has that one Facebook friend who likes to complain about their life in such a way that shows off all the amazing things they are doing," Hammersmith said. "But this program takes things to a whole new level. 'Oh, I had to wait in line for so long to watch Hamilton. Woe is me, I can't decide on which world-class restaurant to eat at tonight.'"

The investigation started after a tip from a member of The Comment Section (TCS). That member spoke about situation on the condition of anonymity.

"I always thought something was up about her. She talks about New York more than the Red Hot Chili Peppers talk about California. She also didn't seem to act like a 'real life girl,' so I contacted Project: TITS (or GTFO) to investigate. And it looks like I was right."

The bot appears to have been created by a programmer in Russia for the purpose of collecting data on political and voting behavior. Fortunately, there seems to have been nothing of value at TCS for the program to learn. If anything, views of the average member seem to be so abhorrent that it may in fact harm the Russian agenda.

So what will happen now? Will the bot be expelled from the forum, or will the admins decide to keep our enemies close and have TCS continue its accidental disinformation campaign? Only time will tell.

-30-

This post brought to you by Hate Week, where nothing is real except the hate.

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Re: The Disturbing Truth About RLG (HW)

Postby reallifegirl » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:13 pm

Well, at least now that the truth's out, I can start posting photos of myself.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:32 pm

You think that's bad? NathanLoiselle is not actually French Canadian, but Louisianan. And also a brain damaged goat.

This hate week is brought to by Pepsi Zzzs. Pepsi Zzzs: Release your inner Cosby.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby jbobsully11 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Deathclaw_Puncher wrote:You think that's bad? NathanLoiselle is not actually French Canadian, but Louisianan.

Better that than Pennsyltuckyan. Right, sunglasses?

Hate Week 5: The Empire Hates Back

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed