Hate For All 2017

Hate For All 2017

Postby Kate » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:32 am

This is about to look very familiar. Because I'm stealing it WORD FOR WORD from Marcuse, as a hate week gift to me since it's so well-written, and also because I'm lazy and this is the first Hate-For-All post I found.

I'm also stealing this hat:

Members of the Party, we invite you to a free-for-all right here in this thread.

What does that mean?

It means, if someone is participating in the Hate-For-All, you can hate on them, and they can hate on you...but only in this thread. You can see who's participating by looking at the list at the bottom of this post. Those are the only acceptable targets for your hatred.

How do I participate?

State your intention to participate in here. It will be easier to find you if you post your decision to join in red but this isn't strictly necessary. Warning: Posting hate will automatically enroll you in this event. If you can't take it, don't dish it.

What if I didn't sign up for hate week?

That's fine. As long as you state in here that you're participating, you're free to join in!

Can I take it to other threads?

Nope. You can keep hating on your official hate week partner on the rest of the site as usual (the event's not over yet), but you can't hate on anyone else outside of this thread. For example, I can keep telling SilverMaple that she sucks, all over the website...but I can't tell Dr. Ambiguous that he is as savory as a moldy crumpet anywhere but here (and even then, only if he signs up).

What if I decide I want to stop?

Just announce it in the thread and ask an active mod to remove you from the participant list. It will be very helpful if you make it large and bold so that people can easily see that you're no longer participating in the Hate-For-All.

So Hate Week disclaimers...

Yes, please follow all normal Hate Week rules, complete with disclaimers and using blue text to indicate that something has gone too far (if it does).

So, who can I hate on in here?

Participants:

Kate
Grimstone
JamishT
Deathclaw
CarrieVS
iMURDAu
SilverMaple
IamNotCreepy
jbobsully11
Tesseracts
Kivutar

Have fun!

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Re: Hate For All 2017

Postby Grimstone » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:11 am

Owl aboard!

"The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart."
Grimstone
TCS Guerilla

Show rep
Title: Creature of the Night

Postby JamishT » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:26 am

Hating on everyone and having everyone hate on me? Sounds okay.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:44 am

フフフフフフフフフ!!!
The lot of you are all worthless scum unworthy of my time!!!
Make haste, lest the sardonic cerignola czar break your will with utter venom!

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby CarrieVS » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 am

Good grief, would you look at the sorry lot that have signed up already.

Kate? Kate couldn't insult a termite (and let me tell you, his momma so fat...). At least she can spell 'hate', if only because it rhymes with her name. I'm not convinced Grim can spell. I see Jamish is signed up too: prepare for some sick burns like not getting any canned peaches this year. And as for Ashley, I'm really not sure what she's even trying to say.

I guess I'd better sign up, just to improve the quality of the thread.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby iMURDAu » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:13 pm

I've come to spread hate but it's so thick, does anyone have a putty knife?

Oh wow we've already got a fully plagiarized post, a lame owl pun with gif, a TSwift gif from Jamish but he doesn't reference "Red" wtfever, Ashley and the Obscure Anime Reference (not even funny enough to go in the band names thread), and Carrie is so full of hate she's holding back on canned peaches oooooo :roll:

It's bad enough I have to deal all week with someone who inflates their post count with total crap and is an unabashed thumbslut.

Ha! You're all guilty of that.

EDIT: I'm using a disclaimer now so everyone else is in violation of TCS rules and must be banned from the site.

Hate Week 2017, now in compliance

Last edited by iMURDAu on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby SilverMaple » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:39 pm

I was hoping I wouldn't have to get involved in this, but if you're all going to be embarrassing yourselves the way I've seen so far, I may as well try to bring some much needed class to this place.

Complaining about crappy posts, Murda? Seems like a bit much, considering that if the quality of the produce at your store is anything like your post quality, it's a miracle that the entire continental US isn't experiencing a salmonella outbreak.

Not that the rest of you are any better. I'm honestly impressed to see Ash posting an anime gif that doesn't include random butts or boobs, and the number of Taylor Swift gifs that Jamish has used at this point must almost be equal to the number of sexual favours he had to perform to become a moderator. But I might be wrong about that - judging by the fact that Kate is on the mod team, it's equally likely that they just handpick the most incompetent people on the site.

As for Carrie and Grimstone, I frankly can't give a hoot right meow.

Bert wrote:The best part of my job is fistfighting an 8 year old every day.

//Friend come and go, like the wave in the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on our face.\\
SilverMaple
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Nerd of a Feather

Postby IamNotCreepy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:42 pm

I was hesitating to post in here because I couldn't think of anything funny to say.

Then after reading the rest of the posts in this thread I realized neither did anyone else, apparently.

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:51 pm

iMURDAu wrote:I've come to spread hate but it's so thick, does anyone have a putty knife?

Oh wow we've already got a fully plagiarized post, a lame owl pun with gif, a TSwift gif from Jamish but he doesn't reference "Red" wtfever, Ashley and the Obscure Anime Reference (not even funny enough to go in the band names thread), and Carrie is so full of hate she's holding back on canned peaches oooooo :roll:

It's bad enough I have to deal all week with someone who inflates their post count with total crap and is an unabashed thumbslut.

Ha! You're all guilty of that.
Spoiler: show

Higurashi? Obscure? You know what I have to say about that?
This post is brought to you by Hate Week and Billabong Bill's Bulk Boomerang Bazaar.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby NathanLoiselle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Oh yeah? Well when you guys sit around a house you collectively SIT around a house! So there!

Also, who stole the red marker??

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Oh wow SilverMaple is here, maybe someone can help her win this like with Fantasy Football.

Spoiler: show

And thanks for the link Ashley fucking fucker!. That is not an obscure animated show. I'm glad you're able to recognize the reach of Nickelodeon versus Crunching Roles or whatever the kids aren't watching when their favorite streamers are sleeping.

Hate Week. Screw you guys I'm goin' home.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby reallifegirl » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:11 pm

IamNotCreepy wrote:I was hesitating to post in here because I couldn't think of anything funny to say.

That's because your defining feature is your lack of wit and humor and creativity, like a black void of despair consuming this entire forum.

Hey dude, 'sup?

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Postby jbobsully11 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 pm

SilverMaple wrote:I was hoping I wouldn't have to get involved in this, but if you're all going to be embarrassing yourselves the way I've seen so far, I may as well try to bring some much needed class to this place.

Oh, what a surprise. Invasive species gonna invade.

iMURDAu wrote:Hate Week. Screw you guys I'm goin' home.

Is the green text supposed to be your pathetic way of trying to weasel out of getting any hatred after what appears to be a failed attempt to dish out sick burns?

I'd make jokes about everyone else here, but you already are jokes, and copying a list of usernames is too easy.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby NathanLoiselle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:44 pm

I was going to make a joke about JBob. But he's from New Jersey which is already joke enough.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:26 pm

I'm surprised JBob found this thread, but then again it did take over 12 hours, so I guess that's par for the course! Speaking of par for the course, we have Carrie coming in, promising to "improuve" the thread, but it's still quite the disaster much like the British Empire. You've got Murda, who I'm sure has never actually killed anyone, so he's all bark, no bite, big woop. Speaking of big woops, let's discuss SilverMaple; the one member who can't even get the nicest country to let her leave. Perhaps Canada is graciously protecting her from IamNotCreepy, who was named on opposite day. Reallifegirl knows all about opposite day, because every day she's the opposite of what humans are supposed to be. But hey, at least she's not Deathclaw Puncher, who is so stupid, she punches a deadly sharp protuberance.

I think I got everyone...

Oh wait. Shut up, Nathan!

This post brought to you by Hate Week, and Nabisco: We Make All The Good Stuff

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep