6 Horrifying Fast Food Hacks Tested

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

6 Horrifying Fast Food Hacks Tested

Postby Taluun » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:09 pm

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-horrifyin ... ks-tested/

Holy shit was this one of the best cracked articles I have read in a long time!

Taluun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Re: 6 Horrifying Fast Food Hacks Tested

Postby sunglasses » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Literally laughing out loud at work.

The hot dog was like ... okay, imagine that you're on death row, and you've just been asked for your last meal. You think carefully, wanting to choose something that will bring you a modicum of comfort as you face down your own mortality. After an emotional reflection on both your tastes and your life, it comes to you. Maybe it's a meal your mother made to comfort you in a childhood that feels oh so long ago. Maybe it's a food you enjoyed sharing with a loved one you'll never see again. Or maybe it's just something you once turned to on long days where you needed a little comfort. Whatever it is, you're confident that it will give you a moment of solace before you embrace oblivion. But then the warden laughs and tells you that you misheard. You're going to be the last meal. Then he ties you up and throws you into a pitch-dark pit of spiders who will slowly eat you piece by tiny piece over the coming days -- days during which you will feel nothing but incredible agony and extraordinary regret as you long for the death you once feared. That would be preferable to eating this hot dog.

The blizzard was worse.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Re: 6 Horrifying Fast Food Hacks Tested

Postby Ceiling_Squid » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:46 am

I...I am slain. This was amazing.

I have nothing more to add.

Ceiling_Squid
TCS Regular
TCS Regular