Why Cops Keep Shooting Dogs

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

Re: Why Cops Keep Shooting Dogs

Postby Anglerphobe » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:40 pm

No you are not.

ANGLERPHOBE HAS SPOKEN!

-

Often is a perfectly suitible word in this case. People were often in situations where reliable access to good water was not possible, and therefore had to use alternatives which frequently involved alcohol. Its place in history is I suppose in its association with military campaigns and voyages of discovery, and the fact that drinking heavily was expensive and therefore done in high society. Greek symposia were pretty much high society booze ups, for instance. People who were powerful and influential in history and people who were oenophiles were therefore often the same people. As a cultural norm, that has carried into modern society in the same way as many of our other vices in the West.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Postby Twistappel » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Anglerphobe wrote:EDIT: Machetes are very useful things and I can see plenty of justifications for police officers having them. Cutting and chopping through stuff is the main application of a machete but you can also lever things with them which is super.

I hadn't thought of that but yeah, I suppose they would be useful for stuff like search and rescue operations, or just searching property.

You say "New World Order" "communist echo chamber" like it's a bad thing.

The TCSer formerly known as "Sister Morphine’
Twistappel
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Failed the Turing Test

Postby FieldMarshalFry » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:54 pm

one word: Grog, pure water was unsuitable for long sea voyages, as it would go stale, and there was no way to replace it, and rum got the sailors too drunk, so they mixed them together to create a disgusting mixture that doesn't go stale anywhere near as fast and still gets you slightly tipsy... and this is not about dogs anymore

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Royal Cracked Army (also The Comments Section Militia), currently commanding the retake of the Troll Mines of 4chan in World Internet War 1, direct superior to Major. General Obvious, General Ignorance and General Knowledge.
FieldMarshalFry
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Field Marshal of TCS

Postby gisambards » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:08 am

Anglerphobe wrote:I've lost track of how this relates to dogs being shot.

And that is why you will never be a master dog shooter.

gisambards
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby FieldMarshalFry » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:35 am

*tries to hide gisambards comment from Jin*

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Royal Cracked Army (also The Comments Section Militia), currently commanding the retake of the Troll Mines of 4chan in World Internet War 1, direct superior to Major. General Obvious, General Ignorance and General Knowledge.
FieldMarshalFry
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Field Marshal of TCS

Postby cmsellers » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:31 pm

FieldMarshalFry wrote:*tries to hide gisambards comment from Jin*

Jim's a pussy.

I joked about killing his dogs like a week ago and he still hasn't manag

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Anglerphobe » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Silly sellers. Jim's difficult at first but if you quickly run up the stairs and get your shield up you can get all his adds into a bottleneck and tank his hits pretty well. Once you get rid of the dogs you can just plunge attack him to death with pine resin.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Postby rowdyrodimus » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 pm

If anyone tries to hurt a dog (within the caveat that it isn't rabid or has caused injury to someone for no reason, natch) and I'm near, they'll wish the dog bit their jugular vein. My Aunt's husband (I refuse to call him Uncle because I see that as a term of respect and endearment and I hated the son of a bitch) would bring in dogs and their sons would love them, then he'd have a bad day and take it out and shoot it in the head. I know of over a dozen times he did that. Unfortunately (or fortunately for him) they lived out of state so I couldn't do anything about it. My Aunt and him got divorced and she moved back here and he stayed there. About 2 years ago someone found him dead of a heart attack, 2 months after he had died. His body had expanded and blown open, spewing his blackened, rotten insides all over his den. When I was told he had died, I just laughed and quoted the Joker from the 89 Batman movie, "You were a mean son of a bitch and ha ha, I'm glad you're dead."

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Lord Of Nothing

Previous