5 Ways Life Is Different When You Want To F*#k Animals

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

Re: 5 Ways Life Is Different When You Want To F*#k Animals

Postby Marcuse » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Okay, as regards how natural or accepted bestiality is, it really depends on the place you're in. That link is pretty heavily NSFW especially at the end, so be very ware.

In summary, in Colombia, according to that video, it is common for most boys to have their first sexual experience with a donkey. I personally find that gross as hell, and would never do that, but to say it's not normal, or not accepted is dependent on perspective.

I suppose in the end it depends what you're having sex for and why it's important to you. For someone who considers sex to be an integral part of a relationship or marriage, this would be immoral. For someone who thinks sex is about gratification, it might be justified, but only if one negates or otherwise ignores the consent issue. An animal cannot consent to sex, it simply lacks the capacity to be informed. As such, the only way you might state an animal is okay to have sex with for gratification is where one believes that an animal is worth either less than a human to a sufficient degree that mere gratification is enough to override that value, or that animals have no inherent value and therefore are to be used as humans see fit.

I personally come down on the opinion that sex is a profound thing between humans, and to do that with animals is a denigration of what it is to be human. I don't think having sex with animals is okay, and I think it probably harms them more often than not.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:01 pm

Technically this image fits with the topic right?

Doesn't it???

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby Paradox » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:07 pm

It turned out people are having to dig deep to find a reason to hate bestiality, and I'm included.

Seriously, I couldn't imagine a Cracked article about dog fucking making people think.

Marcuse wrote:In summary, in Colombia, according to that video, it is common for most boys to have their first sexual experience with a donkey.

It "happens" here too, but it's sort of a "rural legend". People say that farm boys will get it in with a goat, mostly because they are horny and found themselves alone, not because he's attracted to it. Not unlike men having sex with other men in prison, even though they aren't gay.

It might not even happen (at all or frequently), it's more something people say to each other as a joke.

I didn't watch the video, but wouldn't be surprised if it was the same.

[Signature removed for nonpayment.]

The artist once again known as Dox.
Paradox
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: True Neutral

Postby sunglasses » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:21 pm

You know, talking about this, I'm reminded of a scene from the 40 Year Old Virgin where Seth Rogan's character talks about how he went to Mexico and saw a donkey show. He then talks about how he felt bad for the girl, the donkey too.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Marcuse » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Paradox wrote:It "happens" here too, but it's sort of a "rural legend". People say that farm boys will get it in with a goat, mostly because they are horny and found themselves alone, not because he's attracted to it. Not unlike men having sex with other men in prison, even though they aren't gay.

It might not even happen (at all or frequently), it's more something people say to each other as a joke.

Yeah, it's basically the same kind of thing. But there's a lot of people saying they do it or have done it and then one guy who seems really really into it. The implication is that a lot of them would prefer to be with a women, but in the absence of any alternatives, do it with a donkey.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby rowdyrodimus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Aquila89 wrote:It's funny that we, liberals here are behaving how conservative opponents of gay rights characterize us. They say: "If gay marriage is okay, why not polygamy? Why not incest? Why not bestiality?". There were threads on this forum about each of these, and people said: "indeed, why not?"

Pardon me, but not all Conservatives give a damn as to how people live their lives. I'm a Conservative and I don't think the government or anyone else has any say in how someone lives their lives as long as it's not hurting anyone and before anyone questions my Conservatism, I'm Reagan approved (got to meet him in the 80's and talked politics to him at 12 lol). Honestly, getting into people's bedrooms is what has hurt the Republican cause more than anything. Gay rights and abortion (and lesser "problems" like drug use, only lesser because we're talking about real personal rights in the previous two) are things that can't and shouldn't be voted on by people in Washington. Everyone's story is different and you can't regulate everybody like they are premade constructs.

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Lord Of Nothing

Postby Jack Road » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:32 pm

I don't know why I feel this, but I do, so I will say it out loud. I feel like it is okay when animals penetrate a human willingly, but not when a human penetrates an animal.

I don't know why that is, that is just how I have always felt. One feels like rape to me.

Jack Road
TCS Guerilla

Show rep

Postby Paradox » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:48 pm

Marcuse wrote:
Paradox wrote:It "happens" here too, but it's sort of a "rural legend". People say that farm boys will get it in with a goat, mostly because they are horny and found themselves alone, not because he's attracted to it. Not unlike men having sex with other men in prison, even though they aren't gay.

Yeah, it's basically the same kind of thing. But there's a lot of people saying they do it or have done it and then one guy who seems really really into it. The implication is that a lot of them would prefer to be with a women, but in the absence of any alternatives, do it with a donkey.

My boyfriend grew up in a farm.

He said "sex with goats" jokes would bother him the first 3000 times, but not so much the remaining 300000000000000000000.

I'm not gonna say I do them, but not gonna say I don't either.

*whistles*

Jack Road wrote:I don't know why I feel this, but I do, so I will say it out loud. I feel like it is okay when animals penetrate a human willingly, but not when a human penetrates an animal.

I don't know why that is, that is just how I have always felt. One feels like rape to me.

I read an article one day about a woman who likes to be penetrated by her dogs. I thought of finding it and posting here, but I remembered it's in Portuguese.

[Signature removed for nonpayment.]

The artist once again known as Dox.
Paradox
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: True Neutral

Postby Jack Road » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Go ahead and post it, I speak fluent Google Translate Page.

Jack Road
TCS Guerilla

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:07 pm

Paradox wrote:My boyfriend grew up in a farm.

He said "sex with goats" jokes would bother him the first 3000 times, but not so much the remaining 300000000000000000000.

I'm not gonna say I do them, but not gonna say I don't either.

*whistles*

In the Anglosphere, we make "sex with sheep" jokes about the Scots, the Welsh, the Kiwis, and sometimes the Irish and Australians.

Some people also make "sex with camels" jokes about the Arabs of the Gulf States.

Oddly, we don't seem to make 'sex with cow" jokes about people from places that have a lot of cows. Since I am from a town with almost as many cows as people, I've been generally OK with this. But now that I'm moving to a state known for Cow-herding, I'm kind of disappointed that we don't have a joke genre about Texan cow-sexin'.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby ghijkmnop » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Redacted

Last edited by ghijkmnop on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delete my account
ghijkmnop
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Prisoner of TCS

Postby Aquila89 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:19 pm

sunglasses wrote:So yeah, my own views are....if you want to rub one out in the shower as you imagine a horse named Barbara, have at it. But once you actually sex up a horse, you've crossed a line. I do think the ability to actually consent is huge.

I've already responded to the argument about consent in this thread. We do plenty of things to animals without consent, most notably kill and eat them. We do things related to their sexuality to animals without their consent: spay and neuter them, artificially inseminate them. Why should having sex with them be any different?

And how about non-penetrative sex? If you get off to your dog licking your genitals, are you abusing the dog?

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 pm

I don't think bestiality is bad, it's just gross. Like shoving an apple up your ass.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Jack Road » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:40 pm

That apple was begging for it.

Jack Road
TCS Guerilla

Show rep

Postby Crimson847 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:40 pm

It'd be interesting to see a study done on whether sex with humans harms animals in any discernible way. I don't know if there's enough money in the world to pay all the human participants, though.

Beyond that, if you're going to get it on with an animal that can't consent or return your romantic "love", I don't see why you wouldn't just masturbate, in front of the animal if necessary. Either way pure sexual gratification is all you can legitimately get out of the activity; there's no genuine connection being built the way there is with another consenting human.

Likewise, the "but we do other things to animals without their consent" argument seems like a non-starter. Even granting the premises for the sake of argument, two wrongs don't make a right.

"If it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them; but the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Crimson847
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

PreviousNext