5 Ways Life Is Different When You Want To F*#k Animals

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

Re: 5 Ways Life Is Different When You Want To F*#k Animals

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:12 am

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Thot Patrol

Postby ShuaiGuy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:17 am

<Redacted>

Last edited by ShuaiGuy on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShuaiGuy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Andropov4 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:23 am

I don't think animals won't remember the occurrence, though. Animals remember all kinds of things about their interactions with humans, it's how we train them. Not to mention that most animals orifices are not designed to...accommodate human genitalia, nor are human orifices designed to accommodate all animal genitalia.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a lamb."- Ryan Stiles

Jenna is mine.
Andropov4
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Rhetorically Correct Rascal

Postby DamianaRaven » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:28 am

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby cmsellers » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:30 am

Andropov4 wrote:Not to mention that most animals orifices are not designed to...accommodate human genitalia, nor are human orifices designed to accommodate all animal genitalia.

But...

how is minautor formed?
how queen get pragnent?

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:01 am

DoglovingJim wrote:
Ericthebearjew wrote:Apparently, someone reported Jim on PWoT. I don't think that person knows what a schtick is. It......it is a schtick..........right?

Wait, somebody reported me?

Yep.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby Aquila89 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:53 am

Andropov4 wrote:How about this then: an animal can be humanely raised and slaughtered for food with a minimum of pain and suffering. However, there is no circumstance in which you can fuck an animal that is not inherently abusive.

Theoretically, it can, in practice, that's usually not the case. Yet having sex with a pig is viewed as worse than castrating it without anesthesia.

Andropov4 wrote: Not to mention that most animals orifices are not designed to...accommodate human genitalia, nor are human orifices designed to accommodate all animal genitalia.

Okay, so that rules out most animals. But what about cows? Surely, it doesn't harm them more than a routine examination by the vet.

And what about non-penetrative sex? What if someone gets off by having a dog lick their genitals? Is that abusive too?

Note: I'm not arguing that any of those things are okay. I think people who want to have sex with animals are sick. I'm only saying that for the animals, these practices are not worse than killing them for food.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby krankittoeleven » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:19 am

Food is a necessity, sexual gratification is not.

krankittoeleven
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Show rep
Title: The Real Sleaze Teaser

Postby cmsellers » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:28 am

@Aquila:
I know this is the exact opposite of your intention, but you're making me seriously question why we do criminalize bestiality with large, dumb, animals.

Honestly, if you could prove that it doesn't cause the animal any suffering, I'm not sure that there's any really good reason against it. The article brought up the pedophile/zoophile debates, but children who have been sexually abused can suffer all sorts of problems later on as a result. Since cows and horses will remain dumber and less self-aware than your average toddler, I'm not sure where the problem is with beastiality of large animals.

I'll admit I'd like to find one, but if my rationale is essentially "it squicks me the hell out," then it's really not a good rationale.

krankittoeleven wrote:Food is a necessity, sexual gratification is not.

To which the typical vegetarian answer is that you don't need to eat meat.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Aquila89 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:35 am

cmsellers wrote:@Aquila:
I know this is the exact opposite of your intention, but you're making me seriously question why we do criminalize bestiality with large, dumb, animals.

The laws were not created to protect animals - there were laws against bestiality when bloodsports were allowed. In the Middle Ages, zoophiles were executed, and the animal they had sex with was killed as well, so it clearly had nothing to do with animal welfare. It was considered a degradation of man to have sex with animals.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby ShuaiGuy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:08 am

<Redacted>

Last edited by ShuaiGuy on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShuaiGuy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:52 am

Ericthebearjew wrote:
DoglovingJim wrote:
Ericthebearjew wrote:Apparently, someone reported Jim on PWoT. I don't think that person knows what a schtick is. It......it is a schtick..........right?

Wait, somebody reported me?

Yep.

hmm.png
hmm.png (92.54 KiB) Viewed 2717 times

Hmm...

*makes a couple of edits*

yeah....png
yeah....png (96.72 KiB) Viewed 2716 times

Attachments

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby CommanderRidley » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:24 pm

For a forum of a comedy website a lot of people on PwoT sure have absolutely no fucking sense of humor. :roll:

CommanderRidley
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep
Title: Commander

Postby NathanLoiselle » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:38 pm

I'm sure that PWoT is just the Anhk-Morpork School of Comedy in disguise.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby rowdyrodimus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:43 am

Andropov4 wrote:
rowdyrodimus wrote:I guess I look at this the same way I look at all sexual fetishes/differences than the "norm" (the norm being the standard adult male-adult female relationship, basically the only relationships Pat Robertson would acknowledge) aside from pedophilia and other acts involving children. As long as it's not hurting anyone and is kept between them and whatever, then fine, just don't make a production out of it and expect everyone in the world to agree with it.

What people do in their bedroom or motels isn't anyone's business but their own. However, when it comes to animals, don't sneak into my yard and start banging my dog and then say "she agreed to it because of the way she looked at me". No, animals are PROPERTY. I know it's looked at badly now to say a living thing is property, but with animals it's true. If I went to that same person's home and stole a PS4 and said the power light was off which meant it was being neglected and wanted to come home with me because I would pay attention to it, would that be a valid reason? Fuck no. Just like saying a dog or cat gave a person a "look" or rubbed against their leg isn't a valid reason to fuck them, especially an animal that belongs to someone else.

I don't like the fact that I used the term property when describing my dog, hell, she knows me as "bubba" (a term for brother in the south at least) and is like a member of family. If a person gets in her pen and starts trying to put their dick anywhere near her, it's like trying to rape a member of my family and they can expect some hot lead ripping through different parts of their body from Messrs. Smith and Wesson.

I disagree. Animals cannot give consent, in much the same way a child cannot.

Aquila89 wrote:This isn't really a moral objection, just gives another reason for why having sex with animals isn't practical. And it's kind of a copout. I'm sure the risk of disease can be minimized. Test the animal beforehand, use a condom, whatever.

How about this then: an animal can be humanely raised and slaughtered for food with a minimum of pain and suffering. However, there is no circumstance in which you can fuck an animal that is not inherently abusive.

I apologize if I wasn't clear in what I mean, I was in no way saying animals can give consent (the examples I gave where things the people in the article gave that they took as consent). I was more making a comment about animals being property and doing what you want with your property is your choice (not that abusing an animal in any way is a normal thing or should be tolerated) but to never think you can "fence jump" as they called it and do what they want to someone else's pets. (It's hard to talk about this because if you don't spell things out exactly you leave it to where people can reasonably read into what you say but if you say too much, you start looking like your trying to incite something. Sorry for any misunderstanding I left in my comment.)

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Lord Of Nothing

PreviousNext