6 Bizarre Early Versions of Iconic Movies

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

6 Bizarre Early Versions of Iconic Movies

Postby Edgar Cabrera » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:07 pm

http://www.cracked.com/article_22318_6- ... ovies.html

Whew, the captions in the entry about Winnie The Pooh looke like were written by NotCIAAgent. Or Thatindianguy while possesed by Satan.

James Bond: "Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something."
Red Grant: "You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees. How does it feel, old man?"
From Russia with Love

"This woman is an idiot without a basic grasp of the English language, and the guy is an abusive creepy weirdo."
– JamesT's review of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Edgar Cabrera
Blobber
Blobber

Show rep
Title: A Masked Brightener

Re: 6 Bizarre Early Versions of Iconic Movies

Postby Anglerphobe » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:07 pm

The Winnie The Pooh entry reminded me of the the time I dropped acid with some friends and for some inexplicable reason ended up watching an episode of the BBC children's television program "In The Night Garden"(SAMPLE:
Spoiler: show

My mortal words cannot quite relate what exactly this experience was. The best I can do is tell you that I explored the goddamn universe in that half hour, and came back with some of the most illuminating and disturbing secrets of the fabric of reality. I also began to hear that dapper narrator describing things in front of me in the real world, which was alarming.

Children's television can be simultaneously fascinating, disturbing, and deeply existentially terrifying is such circumstances. I am reminded of the scene in The Fellowship of The Ring:

Beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning!

The only difference is that this achieves that effect even when you aren't on mind altering substances. I would commend it for that, but I haven't been able to stop screaming since I first looked into Pooh's horrible eyes.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Re: 6 Bizarre Early Versions of Iconic Movies

Postby NathanLoiselle » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Pazuzu sucks ass. We should all be worshipping Nyarlathotep.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep