Cracked VS. Aliens & Engineers & Predators & Hollywood

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

Cracked VS. Aliens & Engineers & Predators & Hollywood

Postby NathanLoiselle » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Dear Hollywood, hire this guy to write your next Aliens movie. He hasn't watched the films he wants to include either. Plus, I bet he'd make good furniture.

David Christopher Bell Sucks.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Re: Cracked VS. Aliens & Engineers & Predators & Hollywood

Postby Jeckel » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:46 pm

Eh, while I don't care for one page articles in general, this was pretty good. Was there something specific you didn't like or do you just not like DCB?

Jeckel
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Re: Cracked VS. Aliens & Engineers & Predators & Hollywood

Postby NathanLoiselle » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:35 am

Well, and I'm working off memory for this because I don't want to go over to Cracked.

Aliens VS. Predator strictly notes that there are several civilizations around the world and the imagery notes that Predators build their temples on the surface of a planet and not underground. This would mean that Antarctica wouldn't be frozen over and would make the first Predator hunt well before 7,000 years ago. DCB gets it wrong and says it was 2,000 years ago (or so).

Also, who the hell chains up their general? If the Engineers put the aliens on earth and not the Predators then why did they chain up the queen? No one. No one chains up their general. And how were they supposed to get off of Antarctica? I mean Aliens are smart and all but they're not exactly ship builders. Hell, their intelligence could be based off their human side considering the Alien from Alien 3 wasn't smarter than the average dog. (And it's birthing host was a dog.)

I couldn't read past that because I was too annoyed.

Edit : The Aliens from Aliens VS. Predator aren't dog-based or Predator-based. They're human-based. Possibly off of Paris Hilton or that Kim girl.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep