6 Viral Stories That Were BS

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

6 Viral Stories That Were BS

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:19 pm

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/willow-smith-went-topless-6-viral-stories-that-were-bs/
Apparently, hipsters have reached a point where they have become so desperate for attention, they have to invent news stories to placate themselves

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Re: 6 Viral Stories That Were BS

Postby LegionofShrooms » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Ericthebearjew wrote:http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/willow-smith-went-topless-6-viral-stories-that-were-bs/
Apparently, hipsters have reached a point where they have become so desperate for attention, they have to invent news stories to placate themselves

That's some meta shit right there.

Emphasis on shit.

Tell your momma, tell your poppa, tell your sisters and your brothers, tell your lovers, tell your children, tell your dominatrix:

The Writing Workshop is where all the cool kids hang out.
LegionofShrooms
TCS Irregular
TCS Irregular

Show rep
Title: Mastermind of Fungi Based Evil

Postby jbobsully11 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:31 pm

the first entry wrote:The video, featuring undercover mothers shaming their pervert spawn, probably should have been red-flagged on account of it being funded by Everlast (a company that makes violent clown gloves) instead of some awareness group.
(a company that makes violent clown gloves)
violent clown gloves

I was so disappointed when I realized that meant boxing gloves. Dammit, Cracked.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Sporadically Employed

Postby AsamiSato » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:07 am

I am so fucking hungry right now that the word "McPizza" literally made my mouth water (and I am using literally correctly there). I am ashamed of myself (but still hungry and could totally go for some pizza).

AsamiSato
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby Matthew Notch » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:52 am

I remember eating a McPizza. It was in the new Wal-Mart, which had a built-in McDonald's, and it was right around the time they started serving pizza. I was sick for a couple of days afterward, no lie. Trust me, no good came of the McPizza.

Hope this helps!

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby Jack Road » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:06 am

That McPizza went McFlurry faster than you can say "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun."

...I'm so sorry. I'll show myself out.

Jack Road
TCS Guerilla

Show rep