The Sexism Article Repost

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

Re: The Sexism Article Repost

Postby DamianaRaven » Wed May 14, 2014 4:41 pm

NisiOptimum wrote:Oh come on. Gash isn't that bad.

Got you fooled, does he? Yeeeah, he'll do that.

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Wed May 14, 2014 7:28 pm

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Thot Patrol

Postby CarrieVS » Wed May 14, 2014 7:48 pm

JackRoad wrote:He monitors his blog's web traffic carefully, we should be good as long as none of us link to his blog.

His blog doesn't exist any more. I don't know if he took it down or someone reported something that breached wordpress terms and got it take down, but I was looking over that old thread yesterday, and tried to follow one of the links.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby OrangeEyebrows » Wed May 14, 2014 7:52 pm

He has a new one now. Which I don't intend to link to for obvious reasons. Google will find it, though.

Edit: For anyone not already familiar with his particular brand of madness, it could be triggering on a number of different levels - rape apology (and he doesn't even believe female-on-male rape exists), misogyny and just...way too many rage-inducing things to enumerate. Tread with care, for here be really stupid and infuriating dragons.

A society without redemption would damn us all ~ Kate
OrangeEyebrows
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Magnifitail

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Wed May 14, 2014 8:03 pm

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Wed May 14, 2014 8:07 pm

OrangeEyebrows wrote:He has a new one now. Which I don't intend to link to for obvious reasons. Google will find it, though.

Godspeed, Google-Bot! You brave soul......

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby QuincyMorris » Wed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm

OrangeEyebrows wrote:He has a new one now. Which I don't intend to link to for obvious reasons. Google will find it, though.

Edit: For anyone not already familiar with his particular brand of madness, it could be triggering on a number of different levels - rape apology (and he doesn't even believe female-on-male rape exists), misogyny and just...way too many rage-inducing things to enumerate. Tread with care, for here be really stupid and infuriating dragons.

I'm very tempted to link the blog to this site... that is, if I could find it.

But yes... speaking as someone who HAS had a history with this sort of insanity, he's simply trying to to pawn off all responsibility for his own problems onto others. He strikes me as an incredibly lonely man who doesn't quite realize what makes a relationship worthwhile.

All he really needs to do to improve his life is expand his worldview... ranting on and on about a single particular subject online is not the way to make yourself happier.

"Mr. Potter... Our new Celebrity."
QuincyMorris
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby OrangeEyebrows » Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Totally, Quincy. If he could just interact with someone - male or female - without positioning it in terms of what they're denying him or what they owe him or how they're cheating him or why they're getting an unfairly good deal compared to him, I think he'd be a much happier person. It seems as if his only hobby is his own misery, and that's really sad, in every sense of the word.

A society without redemption would damn us all ~ Kate
OrangeEyebrows
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Magnifitail

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Wed May 14, 2014 9:14 pm

OrangeEyebrows wrote:Totally, Quincy. If he could just interact with someone - male or female - without positioning it in terms of what they're denying him or what they owe him or how they're cheating him or why they're getting an unfairly good deal compared to him, I think he'd be a much happier person. It seems as if his only hobby is his own misery, and that's really sad, in every sense of the word.

It's doubtful that'll ever happen. Between seriously expecting to be surprised with a prostitute for a birthday present at 14, demanding sex from his mom, blackmailing women into having sex with him, having sex with people he despises, and demanding a government-issued sex slave, he seems to be intent on reducing himself to sex. That's all he wants his life to be. I wonder what it is that would make someone that intent on being little more than a sentient sex drive.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby JamesT » Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Ericthebearjew wrote:
OrangeEyebrows wrote:Totally, Quincy. If he could just interact with someone - male or female - without positioning it in terms of what they're denying him or what they owe him or how they're cheating him or why they're getting an unfairly good deal compared to him, I think he'd be a much happier person. It seems as if his only hobby is his own misery, and that's really sad, in every sense of the word.

It's doubtful that'll ever happen. Between seriously expecting to be surprised with a prostitute for a birthday present at 14, demanding sex from his mom, blackmailing women into having sex with him, having sex with people he despises, and demanding a government-issued sex slave, he seems to be intent on reducing himself to sex. That's all he wants his life to be. I wonder what it is that would make someone that intent on being little more than a sentient sex drive.

For a second I thought we were still talking about David Wong

Aquila89 wrote:The conclusion that men created civilization to impress women is deeply offensive to both sexes

"All civilization is just an effort to impress the opposite sex. Or in some cases, the same sex."
http://www.hulu.com/watch/4510

Say hello to my comic: Lil Oppy!

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Cardboard King

Postby Aquila89 » Wed May 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Why are we talking so much about that guy, really?

JamesT wrote:"All civilization is just an effort to impress the opposite sex. Or in some cases, the same sex."
http://www.hulu.com/watch/4510

I'll have you known that Hulu only works in the U.S., Mr. Americentrist.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Wed May 14, 2014 11:57 pm

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby Jack Road » Thu May 15, 2014 12:55 pm

It is hard to say which half is more fun.

Edit: Don't harsh me, bro.

Last edited by Jack Road on Thu May 15, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Road
TCS Guerilla

Show rep

Postby Ashtherion » Thu May 15, 2014 2:03 pm

JackRoad wrote:It is hard to say which half is more fun.

If you're having difficulty deciding, then I'm afraid you're not commenting right.

Spoiler: show
Ladies.

I apologize if that was a little harsh...I'm afraid IRC withdrawal has made me something of a Snarky Brat of late.

EDIT: Ignore that last line. I somehow got this and the TCS-pun thread crossed in my head and now the universe is going to explode because I've crossed the streams of consciousness and they're unravelling the timey wimey ball of thread that binds it all together, and holy run-on sentence Batman, [pop reference].

Last edited by Ashtherion on Wed May 21, 2014 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kate wrote: Every month our body is like, "Yeah, LET'S HAVE A FUCKING BABY! LET'S DO THIS THING!" and gets all ready. And then it's like: "So. You didn't put a baby here. You bitch. God. Why aren't we pregnant? This sucks. I'm gonna cut myself." Women are inherently emo.
Ashtherion
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Thrice-Shadowed

Postby Sybyll Adastra » Thu May 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Ericthebearjew wrote:It's doubtful that'll ever happen. Between seriously expecting to be surprised with a prostitute for a birthday present at 14, demanding sex from his mom, blackmailing women into having sex with him, having sex with people he despises, and demanding a government-issued sex slave, he seems to be intent on reducing himself to sex. That's all he wants his life to be. I wonder what it is that would make someone that intent on being little more than a sentient sex drive.

Honestly, after having read a lot of what he's written, it seems pretty likely that he has some form of autism. The intense focus on one thing, inability to feel empathy/seeing others as less human, ego-centric thinking; they're all signs of high functioning autism. That's certainly not an excuse, but it does perhaps explain the behavior. Honestly, his behavior and attitude remind me a lot of Chris-chan if he'd spent his life obsessing on sex exclusively rather than Sonic the Hedgehog.

I personally have a very difficult time understanding how a person ends up becoming a racist/sexist/general douchebag but he's not much different than any other of the thousands of people who hate women, his is just magnified by a factor of a gorillion because of what is without a doubt some kind of underlying psychological disorder. Of course he doesn't trust psychologists and thinks they're some kind of ant-religious cult (why he's not a Scientologist I don't understand. Seems he'd fit in well there) so he'll never really get the help he needs. Even so, the delusions are so deeply rooted there's probably no way to change his cognition.

Sybyll Adastra
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

PreviousNext