5 Real-Life Stories of Twins Creepier Than Any Horror Movie

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

5 Real-Life Stories of Twins Creepier Than Any Horror Movie

Postby TCS Staff » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:50 pm

TCS Staff
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Re: 5 Real-Life Stories of Twins Creepier Than Any Horror Mo

Postby QuincyMorris » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:42 pm

I really liked it. It helps that I was actually taught about a few of these cases in class a few weeks back.

"Mr. Potter... Our new Celebrity."
QuincyMorris
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby reallifegirl » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Personally, I can't wait for at least three of the sets of twins listed become the basis for really schlocky horror movies.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Postby LaoWai » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 pm

*shudders* "The Silent Twins..." *shudders, follows links, shudders, waits, shudders*

The first few entries were all right, almost along the lines of "Twins separated at birth reunite, discover they both like bacon," but then I got to that first entry and nearly crapped myself. Somehow I imagine their private language as a record being played backwards at changing speeds.

I think this was Jamie Flexman's (a.k.a., JamFlex') first solo. I don't know what the desired rating is for a solo article, but I'm giving this one a 4 out of 5 possible shudders and a 9 out of 10 for surprise-self-soiling. I also enjoyed the writing style a good bit.

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 美国的白痴