5 Creative Ways People Got Revenge on Cheating Spouses

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

5 Creative Ways People Got Revenge on Cheating Spouses

Postby 52xMax » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:55 pm

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-creative- ... g-spouses/

I usually don't have time to comment on the day the articles are posted (which means I'm invisible, I know) but something really weird happened today, as I was trying to post a comment and it just wouldn't go through no matter how many times I tried. I logged off my account and back in, then I tried using a different browser and it still won't show on the article. There are a few more comments (it's the weekend so it's not as crowded) stamped both minutes before and after my attempts but no luck. I could post a reply to one of the top comments, and on different articles as well, so I don't know what's going on.

The article is by Felix Clay and it's actually funny, BTW. And it's not like my comment was the most funny, original or insightful. But damn it, now I feel like it's personal, Cracked.

Here's my comment just in case you're curious:

This reminds me of that scene from High Fidelity where a woman's trying to sell a collection of hundreds and hundreds of LPs and singles worth a fortune for just $50 bucks, because her husband is away having an affair with a twenty year old and asked her to sell it for whatever she could get and send him the money. Rob has a sudden crisis of conscience and decides he can't do that to a fellow collector, knowing that anyone else after him WILL take advantage of that situation.
It's one of my favorite parts from the book, and it's not actually on the final cut of the movie, but it's on the deleted scenes. You can look it up as High Fidelity records for sale. Beverly D'Angelo plays the wife, so it's really funny to pretend that Chevy Chase is the husband and that this is all happening to the Griswolds from National Lampoon's Vacation movies.

This is a slightly shorter version of the original, which is lost forever now. When I typed this the second time I clipped it just in case that happened again. And then it did many many times. Has anything similar ever happened to you?

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise