A Very Generous Offer

Polls everywhere, but not a single dancer. Intelligence optional.

A Very Generous Offer

Postby Matthew Notch » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:55 am

Spoiler: show
Screen shot 2014-05-31 at 12.07.09 AM.png
In your face, Bearjew
Screen shot 2014-05-31 at 12.07.09 AM.png (362.83 KiB) Viewed 7027 times

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Re: A Very Generous Offer

Postby Tuli » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:10 am

"He is 2 and still nursing."

... is this normal? o.O

Tuli
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Experimental Protrude

Postby NathanLoiselle » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:45 am

I'll buy! I can use It to cut my coffee with.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:03 am

@Nathan:
Ewwww.

Milk is awful when it's been frozen and thawed.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Knicholas » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:10 am

Tuli wrote:"He is 2 and still nursing."

... is this normal? o.O

Some people do it.

Last edited by sunglasses on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added spoiler for us naughty folks who surf at work.
Knicholas
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Australia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:54 am

"Oh, you like milk, do ya? Why don't you get on your bike and go down to the store and get some?"

If this sells, I don't know why I've been throwing my half-eaten toenail clippings out when there's a buyer out there for everything.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby cmsellers » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:07 am

The milk is free, Oz.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Australia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:19 am

Well, sure, if the price of your dignity isn't worth anything to you.

Seriously, I thought "star-free" was a Craigslist expression, like GTA wanted stars. If there are zero stars against the user, they haven't commited any crimes. Like the eBay percentage dealio. I didn't see the "free stuff" up the top because I was distracted by Notch's lack of "TCS" on his shortcuts when he still has Cracked and Reddit there.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Matthew Notch » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:23 am

Oh sorry, it's Mrs. Notch's computer. Actually I'm not sure why Cracked is there anyway; she never reads it anymore either.

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:24 am

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby Marcuse » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:41 am

Pumped milk is barely usable a few hours after it's opened, I would be incredibly wary of anyone mad enough to store it for two years O_O

Also, there's no need to breastfeed at 2, they should be moving on to solid food from sometime around 6 months (which is the time the actual health benefits of breastfeeding stop applying) but some kids can take a little time to wean. In general over 1 is probably likely to be a choice on the part of the parent more than it is necessity. It's also worth noting that it's not going to do the kid any harm to continue, it just becomes a bit awkward after a while imo.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby Knicholas » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Marcuse wrote:
Also, there's no need to breastfeed at 2, they should be moving on to solid food from sometime around 6 months (which is the time the actual health benefits of breastfeeding stop applying) but some kids can take a little time to wean. In general over 1 is probably likely to be a choice on the part of the parent more than it is necessity. It's also worth noting that it's not going to do the kid any harm to continue, it just becomes a bit awkward after a while imo.

Plus one of life's greatest joys is watching a baby eat solids for the first time. My eldest let us spoon a bit of pablum in her mouth, took a few seconds to taste it, then grabbed the spoon with both hands for more.

Knicholas
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby Marcuse » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Knicholas wrote:
Marcuse wrote:

Plus one of life's greatest joys is watching a baby eat solids for the first time. My eldest let us spoon a bit of pablum in her mouth, took a few seconds to taste it, then grabbed the spoon with both hands for more.

My boy took a huge liking to long stem broccoli because he could hold it well. It was hilarious because it's kind of floppy cooked, and it was like he was painting on his face with it.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:37 pm

Knicholas wrote:
Marcuse wrote:

pablum? Vat is dis thing you speak of.

Also, seriously, I'm tired of the people who seem to think breast milk is a panacea. It's not.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Paradox » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:53 pm

sunglasses wrote:
Knicholas wrote:
Marcuse wrote:

pablum? Vat is dis thing you speak of.

Also, seriously, I'm tired of the people who seem to think breast milk is a panacea. It's not.

I'm pretty sure it's someone's fetish, though.

Last edited by Paradox on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Signature removed for nonpayment.]

The artist once again known as Dox.
Paradox
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: True Neutral

Next