The bizarre and the inexplicable

Polls everywhere, but not a single dancer. Intelligence optional.

Re: The bizarre and the inexplicable

Postby Tesseracts » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:39 pm

BROWNRECLUSE wrote:
3a71073.jpg

Miranda hates Jews

Is.... is this supposed to be related to Rick Sanchez?
Marcuse wrote:Hey what's up with dat bird one? It's just a parent bird feeding a baby bird by vomiting in its mouth. How else are you gonna do that shit?

I think what's odd is not the feeding, but the goofy looking way the baby is engulfing the parents head.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:17 am

Screenshot_20171210-175544.jpg
Screenshot_20171210-175544.jpg (532.77 KiB) Viewed 5573 times

Where are the PSA's featuring anime characters that I do know of, like Faye Valentine or Fujiko Mine?

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:15 am

Hideri best girl!

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby Bromo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:40 am

FB_IMG_1513033596643.jpg
FB_IMG_1513033596643.jpg (45.54 KiB) Viewed 5563 times

"I spent a good 20 minutes searching for my glasses, when I realized I was seeing a bit too well.

Then I reached for my face and there were they." --Toy, 2016

The Pokémon master formerly known as Kevin Durant.
Bromo
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Token Homo

Postby Krashlia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:42 am

Deathclaw_Puncher wrote:
Spoiler: show

...Aren't the two adolescents related? Com'on, this photo may lack diversity, but we're not Germans.

Bromo wrote:
FB_IMG_1513033596643.jpg

When did Ash get, uh, pretty?

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby Bromo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:19 pm

FB_IMG_1513275400301.jpg
FB_IMG_1513275400301.jpg (42.84 KiB) Viewed 5438 times

"I spent a good 20 minutes searching for my glasses, when I realized I was seeing a bit too well.

Then I reached for my face and there were they." --Toy, 2016

The Pokémon master formerly known as Kevin Durant.
Bromo
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Token Homo

Postby iMURDAu » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Preserved Creature remains found in India seem to resemble a dinosaur!

I want this to be true. I want dinosaurs to be more recent than anyone ever considered.

I'm pretty sure it's a dog though. But idk...

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 pm

BROWNRECLUSE wrote:

Marc Zuckerberg is a Jew with an giant, intrusive, world-spanning media empire, which fits in with prevailing anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Windy wrote:

Weebs make anime mascots for fucking everything. See also: Wikipedia, pol.

BROWNRECLUSE wrote:

Jim's car-loving cousin got the wrong number.

JamishT wrote:

Elsa cosplay.

JamishT wrote:

Like you wouldn't do the same thing if your office was a room with a missing floor tile and no desk.

JamishT wrote:

City people don't know what live birds look like.

BROWNRECLUSE wrote:

Miranda hates Jews

You found DP's avatar. Apparently DP is a self-hating Jew, which I should have inferred from her love of bacon-wrapped shrimp.

Deathclaw_Puncher wrote:

Replace "liberals" with "Tumblr" and that makes perfect sense, aside from the incest.

iMURDAu wrote:I want this to be true. I want dinosaurs to be more recent than anyone ever considered.

Considering that most scientists agree that dinosaurs never died out, I'm not sure that's even possible.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Marcuse » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Marc Zuckerberg is a Jew with an giant, intrusive, world-spanning media empire, which fits in with prevailing anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Marc.

What? Do you think I'm an intrusive Jew?

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby CarrieVS » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:26 am

iMURDAu wrote:Preserved Creature remains found in India seem to resemble a dinosaur!

I want this to be true. I want dinosaurs to be more recent than anyone ever considered.

I'm pretty sure it's a dog though. But idk...

It doesn't resemble a dinosaur in the slightest. Like, not even in an "obviously wrong but I can see where they're coming from" sense. I dunno what it is exactly but it's a mammal.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:13 am

My dreams. You're, you're trampling all over them.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Krashlia » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:04 am

Deathclaw_Puncher wrote:

stealing this.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Anglerphobe » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:38 am

The comments on that Mirror article are hilarious. I'll post some highlights with copy+paste for those who don't want to scroll through all the idiocy.

Idiots wrote:
8 hours ago
MomentOfFaith
I bet no matter what if it's a dinosaur they will make it millions of years old just like soft tissue We have animals that go extinct everyday but dinosaurs have to be millions of years ago , instead of thousands because they need this time for evolution where a finch is still a finch

I agree! I am an AP Calculus and AP Physics teacher and the whole dating thing is a farse. Do research on dating of trees that were fossilized by the flow from the explosion at Mt. Saint Helens where they were dated to be millions of years old even though they had been alive weeks earlier. There is copious evidence for a young universe and none of it is included in science books. Scientists do just like the one in this article and automatically assume age before they do any research. A scientist recently found stretchy protein inside a dinosaur bone and the university promptly fired him. This is modern science.

---

For crying out loud. This article repeats the worn out mantra that flightless dinosaurs went extinct 65 MM years ago. BS! Here's yet another discovery that puts the lie to that mantra. Of course it's not impossible for this to be dinosaur flesh, because dinosaurs did not go extinct 65 MM year ago. But scientists (sic), none of whom were around 65 MM years ago, will find some way to figure out how this flesh could have survived 65 MM years, just like they scrambled to do when collagen and blood cells were discovered on dinosaur bones. The evidence continues to mount pointing to a young earth, but scientists (sic) will go their graves denying even the remote possibility of such a notion. Why? Because of that were possible, their worldview, which they have idolized, is proven to be a false god. But I don't find this discovery puzzling. I find it downright exciting because I don't have any problem pointing out that the 'emperor has no clothes.'

---

Of course their are many examples of dinosaur bones being found with still flexible collagen and red blood cells in their bones. Since DNA is incapable of surviving 65 million years, it is safe to say the dinosaurs lived in much more contemporary times. Since the term dinosaur was not coined until the 1840's, it is probable that legends of dragons were actually the dinosaurs living at that time.

---

It's a pile of mud. Scientists? They can't figure it out. Of course not. Scientists is a name designated to anyone paid by a federal government. Lies, Propaganda, Hoax, Fraud, Scams, Fearmongering.

---

Too funny. Not too long ago it was a "scientific fact" that dinosaurs were some kind of reptile, fast forward a few short years and now they are some kind of warm blooded animal. Again, dinosaurs were reptiles according to the scientists but now they're birds. Dinosaurs left rock like fossils because they were so, so old. But now they're finding them with soft tissue still intact. How can this possibly be true? According to the scientists these things are millions and millions of years old and known chemical compounds found in living cells would all have degenerated in that amount of time. But, time and time again such soft tissue is being found with existing organic matter and compounds. To the point that DNA has even been detected.

Makes you wonder whether or not scientist really know what they're talking about. Seems to me they are just making it up as they go along.

Of course this particular "find" could be nothing more than a man made prank.

I like the stories about fish growing legs and lungs and moving out of the ocean, and rodents growing really long fingers with webs between them and learning to fly.

Used to read such stories to my kids...we called them 'fairly tales.'

this is what they are discussing

For future reference of our international friends, the Mirror is one of the least esteemed of the notoriously awful British tabloids and is not a remotely trustworthy news source. I enjoyed this thoroughly though. I'm also at least a little bit thankful to see that even on the fucking Mirror's internet comment section, there's a decent number of people calling bullshit on it.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

PreviousNext