Babies. Eating them. Is is alright to?

Polls everywhere, but not a single dancer. Intelligence optional.

Is it alright to eat babies?

Try and stop me
23%
Only if there is no excessive cruelty in the raising or slaughter
27%
Heaven help you if we're eating well cooked baby steaks and you put ketchup on it
23%
It's really none of our business what other cultures traditionally eat
7%
Only if they have scales or cloven hooves
20%

Total votes : 30

Re: Babies. Eating them. Is is alright to?

Postby DanteHoratio » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Baby meat is great with some puppy and kitten meat on the side.

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." -Mark Twain

"I couldn't live a week without a private library - indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess." -HP Lovecraft
DanteHoratio
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Let's get dangerous

Re: Babies. Eating them. Is is alright to?

Postby jbobsully11 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:44 am

DinoVader wrote:I think the biggest problem is the people who refuse to eat or use the whole baby. Fishing babies only for their thighs is frankly an utter waste of perfectly good baby ears and toes.

Plus, if you have a few onions, some bay leaves and peppercorns on hand (maybe even throw in a carrot if you're in a daring mood), you can cook an excellent broth on the rib cage that you can freeze and use later as a soup base for a baby noodle soup.

*moves "A Modest Proposal" to the top of the reading pile*

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Previous