Restroom Sex Segregation and "Potty Parity"

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: Restroom Sex Segregation and "Potty Parity"

Postby ghijkmnop » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:30 am

Redacted

Last edited by ghijkmnop on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delete my account
ghijkmnop
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Prisoner of TCS

Postby DamianaRaven » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:59 am

ghijkmnop wrote:If you are a hoverer, lift the seat--it's not like it's being used.

You mean... touch that gross thing? No thank you - I'm far too precious for that kind of peasantry! Now, if you don't mind, I've got a nasty mess to make here and would like to get it done before anyone comes in and sees me walking away from something that's covered in fresh piss!

*slams the stall with a disgruntled glare* Gyah, I swear! Some people just have no consideration for others!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby D-LOGAN » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:46 pm

DamianaRaven wrote:HIS is why I spend so much time in the men's room - because the only time I can be sure that there's not piss all over seating surface is when I have to stand there and wait half an hour. Fuck that and THANK YOU gentlemen for your hospitality and consideration in this matter. I have not ONCE been challenged, harassed, or even stared at when using a men's room, much less molested in any way. This notion that men will turn into uncontrollable rape monsters if you make us share bathrooms with them is BULLSHIT. When it comes to restroom etiquette, boys rule and girls drool!

THIS! This right here, RIGHT HERE is what makes it all worthwhile. It's why we don't kick up a stink.

A little bit of appreciation every once in a while. That's all. It's nice ... I mean I'm not a man who admits to openly weeping, but damnit ... there are times having a hanky about comes in handy!

Not just yet, I'm still tender from before.
D-LOGAN
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: ALL PRAISE UNTO MIGHTY KEK!

Postby DamianaRaven » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:28 am

*chuckles* It is appreciated, more than you realize. People keep telling me I'm pushing my luck, that sooner or later something bad is going to happen to me. Finally, something dawned on me - every single person issuing those dire warnings had never been in a men's room. They just assumed that since men are in there, dicks already out, problems would ensue.

That's just ignorance talking. I think it's because everyone's dick is out that men have this telepathic pact with each other (has to be telepathic, 'cause you can't talk about it) to mind their own business and behave in there. What bewildered few have noticed me in the men's room probably thought it was some kind of test/trap to make sure they were obeying The Code, 'cause those eyes would SNAP back to the floor well before full contact got established.

*raises her glass* Long Live The Code!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:32 am

I'm sure in some places, it's perfectly legal to kick a guy's ass for the following:

Spoiler: show

DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Previous