In the Enclosure

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Kate » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Kate heard the commotion and decided to run North, West, North and was about to go West again to join Nudge. On the way, she tripped over some nanobots.

She decided to attack them, mostly because they were attacking her.

Kate rolled 1d4:
3


+4 for skill
+4 for grace
I think...
  • 8

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
User avatar
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:08 am
Location: Assembling Future Kate
Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby NudgeNudge » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:14 pm

"I can call you Queen Bee", Nudge said, defiantly, "but baby, you won't rule". Some voices harmonized with his, out of nowhere. It was pretty strange. Nudge charged his fist against the giant insect.

NudgeNudge rolled 1d4:
3


And I think I have +3 skill and +3 grace, not very sure about that.
  • 7

User avatar
NudgeNudge
Knight Writer
Knight Writer
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:03 pm
Location: NOT AMERICA
Show rep

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Albatross727 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Ozzy blinked and rubbed his eyes. Where was he again? Oh yes, the dream-dungeon place; why did he never end up trapped in the fun kind of dungeon? He felt tired and rubbed at his face, realising in shock that a beard had appeared across his mouth and cheeks. He suddenly realised that the time on the computer screen had changed - he must have fallen asleep or been trapped in yet another dimension, for how long he did not know, but he cursed himself for not remaining vigilant.

Within his mind he heard the voice of Nudge, who despite being not very good at being a warrior was gallantly fighting some terrible presence in another area of the dungeon. He focused his mind on Nudge's location and set off at a run towards him.

Ozzy is making his way towards the armoury.
  • 9

I didn't choose the furry life, the furry life chose me.
User avatar
Albatross727
TCS Regular
TCS Regular
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:34 am
Location: Somewhere in time
Show rep
Title: TCS Birdmaster General

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Overlord Moo » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:13 am

Urthbert was awoken from his slumber by the blinding light. By this point it didn't bother him anymore. It was like an old friend. Speaking of old friends, Urthbert thought as he looked around, Where the hell is everyone?

Urthbert tried to stand, but he clutched his back and sank to his knees. He remembered something about there being a healing spring somewhere in this accursed place. Grabbing a nearby stick, Urthbert limped to the spring, cursing all the way.



I'm putting my 4 points in intelligence and going to the healing spring.
  • 7

6:54 Bert: Moo is so cool he wishes he could be someone else just so he could better understand what it is like to live in a world with Overlord Moo in it
9:46:06 PM GG If Moo goes oh my I know it means bad
<Strant> wig+wonderbra+Strant=Deeno
User avatar
Overlord Moo
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Greener Pastures
Show rep
Title: Stolen Thunder

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Cordslash » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:32 am

Carrot heard a fight somewhere to the north. He jumped right to it and ran to the Crafting workshop where he hit a damn nanobot full on.
Take that you bastards!
Cordslash rolled 1d4:
1
  • 6

*The artist formerly known as CmdrVimes*


Hancock, John.
User avatar
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 pm
Show rep
Title: Blackboard Monitor

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Matthew Notch » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:39 am

Loxley heads back to the Great Hall, and as he settles down to consider what to do with himself from here, he is passed by the swift Ozymandias, whose majestic beard flashes by and creates a wondrous breeze. Dana has also been through, and he hears Kate the Klutzy in the West as well. There seems to be some sort of battle, but it isn't like any battle he'd ever heard of before...




"EAT IT, HONEY!" Dana throws a mean punch into the cloud of bots. They are a swarm, but because of their nature, they are hurt like a larger organism, and ten of the tiny bees fall to the ground, their little metal legs twitching from archived impulse algorithms. Eleven more are crushed beneath Kate as she falls on top of them vengefully. Carrot runs in from the South boldly, and swats nine more to the ground. The swarm briefly scatters, but then regroups for a new attack!

70/4 = 17 HP per person!

OUCH! But with every blow and with each new combatant, the attack will hurt less. Will it be enough? Will anyone get to Nudge in time to help him with the Queen Bee?

Oh, speaking of which...




The Queen Bee is down to 191 HP, which is sort of good news, but also sort of terrible news. Nudge is not so good at being a warrior, but he's trying his best!

The Queen Bee buzzes loudly! But nothing happens. (Whew!)




Again, the more people that are fighting the swarm, the less dangerous it is. Swarms are unique that way. I'll probably try to update again at 7 AM tomorrow, which is 13.5 hours from now.
  • 6

It's Dangerous to Go Alone


"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
User avatar
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 4950
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 am
Location: The ICT
Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby AboveGL » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:45 am

Loxley, thinking "oh fuck it", ran through some rooms at random. In fact, he was moving south of the Grand Hall and then taking his left in the next two rooms, until he walked into a workshop. It wasn't like any he'd ever imagined, because what sort of workshop is full of violent nanobots with a taste of blood?

"Sweet! Now for a taste of the action!"

So yeah, moving south, then west, then north, and giving these nano-bots a knuckle sandwich:

AboveGL rolled 1d4:
3


Did 3 damage.


"Wow, I shouldn't be the brains in any criminal operation, I should be the muscl- ow, my knuckles!"
  • 8

[10:11] <@JTAWAAAAAY> guys
[10:11] <@JTAWAAAAAY> I just pooped so hard I got a bloody nose
[10:11] <@JTAWAAAAAY> not joking
[10:11] <@Tesseracts> please dont make a twitter about this


Dear Vagina-Haver,
I would prefer it if you ceased your writing career, and instead focused on suicide.
Sincerely,
Lindvaettr
User avatar
AboveGL
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:37 pm
Show rep
Title: Kimperial Slut

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby JamishT » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:38 am

Joni is a little bored, so he decides to go with what he usually entertains himself; fighting bees. He believes he has the mobility, so he goes North and then West (into the workshop), and begins swinging his fists like a mad Amishman. Because he is one.

JamishT rolled 1d4:
4


I think I have the mobility so I go to the WORKSHOP. Also, I put one stat point in GRACE, and one in COURAGE.
  • 9

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
User avatar
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber
 
Posts: 5325
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:31 pm
Location: KC, MO, AMERICA
Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby sunglasses » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:17 am

"Pfft, you think this'll hurt me? I spit on your attacks!" Dana yelled as she punched the swarm again.

sunglasses rolled 1d4:
1


I think I still have two points, so I'd like them in Favor. I'm really sorry I'm not on here more right now guys. I feel like I just really need to sit down with everyone to try to figure out the game and ways to get the minerals to craft the stuff to unlock the door. I haven't really had the time to do that. Xmas prep and all.
  • 8

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
User avatar
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Kate » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:45 am

Kate swung her fist back, staring the swarm dead in their many tiny eyes. "The line must be drawn HERE!" she cried, swatting at as many of them as she could at once.

Kate rolled 1d4:
1


+4 Skill
+4 Grace

Seriously guys, I apparently have 6 stat points up for grabs here. If any of y'all want to go to the stat pool with me when we can, I'll divide them up among whoever wants some
  • 10

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
User avatar
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:08 am
Location: Assembling Future Kate
Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:57 am

Ambi had noticed the sounds of a fight taking place a few rooms away. "I should probably go help. I hope I can make it."

I Am currently in the Black Pond. I have 5 Mobility, so between that and where the exits are located in each room, I think I have enough to make it to the crafting workshop.

North to the Banana Tree
West to some room I don't know what it's called.
North to the Crafting Workshop

Or at least I think so, I'm not sure I've got the rooms right on the map.

Observing a battle, Ambi swung at creatures unknown.

Assuming I got things right, I am attacking the nan-bots.
Dr. Ambiguous rolled 1d4:
2

Elegance Level Four: All hand-to-hand attacks now have a +4 bonus.
Skill Level Two: All attacks now have a permanent +2 bonus.
  • 6

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
User avatar
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Moderator
 
Posts: 2550
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 8:38 pm
Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby sunglasses » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Can we attack more than once, if someone else has gone? I can't remember. If not, please delete this post. This post does not exist. This post is your imagination. You are going crazy again, aren't you?
Spoiler: show
sunglasses rolled 1d4:
4
  • 6

Last edited by sunglasses on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
User avatar
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Cordslash » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Carrot swung again with his huge meaty mallet fists.
"I hate bugs!"

Cordslash rolled 1d6:
3


+8
  • 7

*The artist formerly known as CmdrVimes*


Hancock, John.
User avatar
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 pm
Show rep
Title: Blackboard Monitor

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby NudgeNudge » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:50 pm

"This bug is going to kill me, and everything I've done here would be in vain", Nudge sighed. "I cannot let that happen. I cannot". He was there, defenseless. He could hear the people trying to break in, but those nanobots were still there. Until they defeated them, he was alone. So he looked at the bee in the eyes, and slapped it in the face.

NudgeNudge rolled 1d4:
1


+ 3 Grace and + 3 Skill.
  • 8

User avatar
NudgeNudge
Knight Writer
Knight Writer
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:03 pm
Location: NOT AMERICA
Show rep

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Overlord Moo » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:31 am

"Oof!" Urthbert groaned as he hit the floor. The dirt tasted good. After gnawing on some nourishing gravel, Urthbert slithered his way to the water. Reaching the edge, he took a deep breath and flopped in, letting the cool water envelop him in its loving embrace



So yeah, I'm healing my broken ass.
  • 6

6:54 Bert: Moo is so cool he wishes he could be someone else just so he could better understand what it is like to live in a world with Overlord Moo in it
9:46:06 PM GG If Moo goes oh my I know it means bad
<Strant> wig+wonderbra+Strant=Deeno
User avatar
Overlord Moo
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Greener Pastures
Show rep
Title: Stolen Thunder

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron