In the Enclosure

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby JamishT » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Joni isn't done. Nope. If Joni was a brownie, he'd still be goopy in the middle (but let's be real here, we'd still eat that). Joni's fist's are not goopy, but are rock solid, and he will use them on the Viper (unless any of you ladies want a...nevermind).
JamishT rolled 1d4:

I would like one point in ENDURANCE and one in GRACE.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby sunglasses » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:02 pm

I'd like two in vision and one in endurance.

Dana was unsure of where to go. So she headed as far East as she possibly could. She decided to hum on the way.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby AboveGL » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Loxley could hear the sound of something emerging from a pile of squirming creatures (like the one in the room he just left) and start to move quickly. "FUUUUUUU!!" he almost screamed before slapping his hand on his mouth. He went back into the glyph room and turned round to hear the sounds getting louder. With his back to the grand hall, he ran into the room on his right.

As the noise behind him started to quieten, Loxley took one look at the room. It was warm and fairly well lit towards the centre, where there were objects glowing in red and forming the shape of a path. He took one close look and as the heat intensified, it realised that these were hot coals. "Well, there's no fucking chance I can cross this," he quietly said to himself.

Yeah, I'm in that red room to the right of the glyph hall. I also noticed I have three stat points. Put them into Endurance, Courage and Favor.

AboveGL
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby Cordslash » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Carrot turns around. He does a few stretches before attempting what he's about to: super speed.

He starts running faster, faster, faster! Ludicrous speed!

And stops at the dead lake. Not bad. Not bad at all.

I moved 5 spaces from the purple orb room to the dead lake. There were doors everywhere, I checked.
My stats are maxed out and I have an extra point. If anyone wants it while I'm here I'll gladly give it to you.

*The artist formerly known as CmdrVimes*

Hancock, John.
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Blackboard Monitor

Postby Cordslash » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Double post. Please ignore. (or maybe delete Notch?)

Hancock, John.
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep

Postby ButtChocolate » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm

CmdrVimes wrote:Double post. Please ignore. (or maybe delete Notch?)

I interpret that last part as a passive-aggressive attempt to ask if Notch can be deleted out of Vimes' frustration for having accidentally double posted. Damn Vimes, that's cold. But he should still get +1 stat points for his Subdued Hostility trait, in all fairness.

"Comb" ~ Typical Michael
ButtChocolate
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Sausage King of Chicago

Postby Matthew Notch » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Sorry it took forever to update guys, but in my defense, I was deleted yesterday. Thanks Vimes!

Dana rushes East, not stopping until she runs smack into a wall. She does that after only one space, though, and discovers that the wall is Cyan colored. Once again, she is in the Cyan Caverns. At least there are no Banana Men this time!

Joni is still punching the Pit Viper, or rather where the Pit Viper was, as it has already been scared off by the party. But no matter, all that shadowboxing seems to be helping him build himself!

Loxley runs from the monster, deeper through the Eastern tunnel until he finds himself in the Crucible. He sees the hot coals to the North, and remembering Carrot's pain, decides it's best not to try and cross them until he's a little more graceful. As if he was summoned, Carrot bounds over the coals and past him, then continuing South past Dana in the Cyan Cavern, until he finds himself in the Dead Lake, far from harm's way. The water here is too dead for healing or exchanging stats, though... perhaps further to the West Carrot will find what he's looking for.

At last Nudge, the Not-So-Good-At-Being-A-Warrior, steps out of his comfort zone. It's time to be a hero at last! With all the courage he can muster (oh dear, he doesn't have any yet! Oh well), Nudge steps through the door to the West...

and comes upon a mostly empty cave, with a treasure chest sitting in the middle of it.

The Armory....png
The Armory....png (433.56 KiB) Viewed 8874 times

"Well this is... um..." Indeed, the room is a lot less eventful than most of these rooms have been. There is, rather than a lock, a small mechanism that has a little spout on the top, with yellow residue. Beyond that, there is nothing else here.

Also the chest is locked. What the heck, Enclosure?

Nudge gains two stat points for unlocking The Armory. There are no exits except back to the East. Time for Dreamers, although I'm going to give it just a little time. We'll look to start up in about seven hours, I think. Hearts!

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby Tablo » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Seeing i have 4 stats i put 2 in grace and 2 in favour.I also move west.

OrangeEyebrows wrote:Tablo, the resident shrink
Will cure all your ills in a blink
(If you're weird or you're lazy:
If actually crazy
You're better off turning to drink)

My therapy thread
Nothing to see here keep moving ,you signature looking looker.
Tablo
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Table,Therapist and ladies man

Postby Kate » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:45 am

Kate thought for a moment, sensing that something had happened. Something big. It...didn't hurt that Nudge had yelled, "I think I found a chest that I can't seem to open!"

"Great Oracle," she intoned. "How do we open the mysterious chest in the probable armory to get at the contents inside that are probably going to be weapons?"

"And companions! I seem to be able to teach you a thing or two now that I have learned all I can, so...is anyone in need of stat points?"

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby Cordslash » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:57 am

Carrot cooled his heels in the Dead pool for a bit before deciding he might as well meander East a bit.
As soon as he got to the new pool he decided to take a swim.

"Hmmm. Now that was refreshing! Might as well hang out here for a bit in case I can help out some friends."

I moved one space East and tried to get healed.

I have 4 stat points that're no longer of use to me. If anyone wants it they can come get it. We should be able to exchange them here (purple orb pool).

Hancock, John.
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep

Postby NudgeNudge » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:32 pm

He'd done it! He discovered a treasure! Nudge was so proud of himself, and he thought his father would be too. "Bah, screw him", he said. "I did it all by myself".

The chest was locked though, but Nudge knew there had to be some way to make keys to open it. That was before he noticed that there was no keyhole. Desperate, he yelled: "I think I found a chest that I can't seem to open!". He could ask the Oracle, but Kate was too quick and did it first. So now, Nudge had nothing to do but wait.

I may or may not be correct, but I think I have 4 stat points left (2 for discovering the treasure room, and 2 because Dreamers). If that's the case, I want to put 2 on Courage and 2 on Vision.

NudgeNudge
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby Glassjaw Girl » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Milo carefully picked up the hide of the Pit Viper. Ah this was lovely, lovely indeed. He was now even more eager for finding new stuff. Maybe something red this time, so that whatever it would be is a perfect contrast to this lovely green hide.

I go East to the Cyan Cavern and on to whatever room is beyond it.
Also my three stat points go to Grace, Intelligence, and Favor.

Glassjaw Girl
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Communications Commander

Postby Matthew Notch » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Milo heads East, burdened somewhat by that yellow goop he was carrying. Still, he arrives in the Cyan Cavern and decides to press on. He finds himself, however, next to Dana the Frazzled, who was newly frazzled at the large cyan colored wall in front of them, preventing further progress to the East.

"What's that goop, Milo?"

"It's bits from the Death Bananas that I think I can weaponize and sell."

"Hmmm."

The Oracle speaks and answers Kate, as if on cue. "Oh, you don't have to call me great. Just 'Oracle' is cool. Anyway, the chest contains a locking mechanism designed for a substance with a very specific viscosity. It's a yellow goop of sorts, found only by destroying a yellow beast, of which there are really only one group here in the cavern... bring that yellow goop and feed it into the lock and you'll open it right away!

"Ohhhhhh." Milo looks down at his treasure forlornly.

His heart says East but his head says West! So it is that Carrot finds himself in the pool that previously held the Black Orb. Learning from Kate's example, he sucks the water directly into his lungs.

Matthew Notch rolled 1d6:
X20

Carrot is healed! But these waters are still no good for exchanging points. Just to the West is the Stat Pool, where you'll find Kate the Klutzy.

As T.A.B.L.O. moves West and Nudge stays where he is, waiting on the yellow goop to open the Armory, a terrible screeching comes from the Crafting Workshop! There is no time to search it out and find out what it was, though, because it moves swiftly to the West and enters the Armory Cave with Nudge!

Queen Bee.jpg
BZZZZZZZZ
Queen Bee.jpg (24.47 KiB) Viewed 8822 times

"You can call me Queen Bee." The giant mechanical insect speaks in cold, metallic tones. "Now your true test begins."

The Bee then emits a cloud from its stinger, which fills the room and then suddenly breaks away to the East, residing in the Crafting Workshop again. Now entry to the Armory is blocked by a cloud of Nanobots!

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby sunglasses » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:10 pm

"I hear, I hear something to be punched!" Dana said, mostly to herself.

She went to the swarm of nanobees and smiled.

"Hi there, I'm Dana, I'm frazzled, and I'm going to enjoy punching you now."

sunglasses rolled 1d4:

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby AboveGL » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:12 am

Loxley started to get bored and hot, so he moved back to the glyph room and down to the grand hall. Thankfully, everything had gone quiet and he wasn't (yet) jumped by anything.

I have 4 stat points. Put one into Endurance, one into Courage and two in Favour.

AboveGL
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

PreviousNext