In the Enclosure

Re: In the Enclosure

Postby Matthew Notch » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Loxley, arriving late as is his wont, comes in barnstorming! He manages to flick three out of the air, but owing to his enhanced skill, he gets an extra bee in the strike! Joni also appears with his terrifying fists of terror and punches an eight bee sized hole in the cloud. Dana strikes seven more down; she would have gotten more but in her defense there were cookies to be concerned about. Kate the Klutzy grabs a holographic tommy gun, and bellowing in rage knocks out nine more before she realizes that she does not, in fact, have a tommy gun. Ambi rushes in decisively and knocks another eight down. Carrot throws down for an astonishing 11 bee blow.

Let's see, altogether now...

4+8+7+9+8+11=47!!!! There are only 23 bees left in the cloud... mere trifles! They do decide to strike again, of course. All seven of you have lost a whopping three HP. The power of numbers!

Meanwhile, to the West, Nudge strikes again at the Queen Bee. His rageslaps damage the robotic monstrosity for another 7 HP, taking it down to 184, but now the Queen Bee is annoyed. She rears up and flies to the back of the cave, spewing out another small cloud of nanobots. There are twenty-five in this cloud, and she can't be touched until they too are taken down. They move quickly and attack Nudge!

25*1/1=25 HP damage

Woof. Nudge is suddenly in some sore straits. There are 25 bees in the room with Nudge and 23 in the room with the other seven. Can they get to him in time to spread the damage thinner?

Speaking of damage, Moo is in the Black Pond. His lungs fill with the healing waters, and he experiences a rejuvenation.

Matthew Notch rolled 1d6:
X10

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby sunglasses » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:38 pm

There were still nanobeebots here, but Dana was certain that Nudge needed help. She left to go to his aide. He, too, had a cloud of bees. bzzz bzzz.

Dana slapped at them.

sunglasses rolled 1d4:

Man, a flyswatter would have been nice. Or a tennis racket.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Cordslash » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Still more swarming bastards hovered, taunting Carrot. He took two massive swings at them.

He really, really hates bugs, and he didn't come all this way to be a human flyswatter.

Cordslash rolled 1d6:

+8

*The artist formerly known as CmdrVimes*

Hancock, John.
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Blackboard Monitor

Postby Kate » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Kate struck out again with her imaginary ray gun, eager to finish up here and get down to that pool sort of place with Loxley.

Kate rolled 1d4:

+4 grace
+4 skill

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby Glassjaw Girl » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:58 pm

JugularNotch wrote:"...bring that yellow goop and feed it into the lock and you'll open it right away!"

"Ohhhhhh." Milo looks down at his treasure forlornly.

Milo decides to ignore all the dramatic battles going on around him. That "hide" he had found from the Pit Viper had mysteriously disappeared into thin air, and it was probably just some cheap sheddings the Viper had left behind to taunt him, dammit. Sulking, he decides to go off to find this chest and open it with his yellow goop. And maybe sell whatever was inside it.

I head for the Armory. That's where the chest is, right?

Glassjaw Girl
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Communications Commander

Postby NudgeNudge » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:16 pm

"NOT THE BEES!", cried Nudge. "No, really, I'm allergic to them. I will probably die". Anyway, he grabbed some rocks and started throwing them at the insects from a safe distance.

Invalid dice code!

+ 6

NudgeNudge
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby Kate » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Kate saw that the nanobots were dead, and rushed West into the armory. Nudge stood before a giant Queen Bee. She wasn't about to let it live this fantasy.

Heading into the armory assuming that the bots are dead. Anyone who has movement left should join me! Assuming the bots really are dead, but if they aren't, we won't be able to move.

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby Cordslash » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Carrot rushed after Kate into the armoury. What the hell? Is that a giant Queen?

If we win we are the champions.

Staring at the queen Carrot calmly says:"We will rock you".

*The artist formerly known as CmdrVimes*

Hancock, John.
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Blackboard Monitor

Previous