The Turble Show # 5: Comments on Comments

Podcasts by TCS members, particularly the Turrble show, which isn't terrible at all.

Moderator: Learned Nand

Re: The Turble Show # 5: Comments on Comments

Postby Jack Road » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:42 am

For reasons that escape me, I am unable to listen to podcasts. Something mental. Especially if I know the people that did it, I shy away from it. But you guys did a good job, I surmised from the first few seconds I was able to do.

Jack Road
TCS Guerilla

Show rep

Postby Beernpotatoes » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:48 am

Great stuff!

Beernpotatoes
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Location: In the back, toward the bathrooms, where I can scope out the women.
Show rep

Postby Bert » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:21 pm

The next podcast will hopefully be done and posted the week after next. Given that we recently passed our 2 year anniversary the theme will be "What TCS means to me." I'd like people here to contribute to that. The idea is you submit a short audio statement telling us your username and what TCS has meant to you in the time you have been here, no matter if that has been 2 years or 2 days. The best way to do that is to send me an MP3 file (upload it to a cloud storage service and PM me a download link), but uploading to soundcloud also works as long as you enable downloads for it so I can get the recording. If you have any questions let me know here or on IRC. If you can't get it in by then, we can include it on the next episode.

Here is my example. Unfortunately it is raining right now so you will hear that in the background, but you get the idea.

"Condoms are a sign of a bad relationship." -Kate

"We have been here a while. We are not clean people." -Typical Michael
Bert
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Show rep

Previous