Ask a German

A repository for intrinsically valuable information

Re: Ask a German

Postby Piter Lauchy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:43 am

Revolving Royal wrote:What do Germans think of Ludwig the Second?

Considering that I had to google him, he doesn't seem to have left much of an impression. Sorry.
  • 2

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
User avatar
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 am
Location: Bier und Wurst
Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Re: Ask a German

Postby Kivutar » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:48 am

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

  • 3

Last edited by Kivutar on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Then the LORD said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by her husband, yet an adulteress, even as the LORD loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods and love raisin cakes."

Hosea 3:1
User avatar
Kivutar
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:52 am
Location: Right behind you
Show rep
Title: Great Librarian

Re: Ask a German

Postby Piter Lauchy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 am

Kivutar wrote:Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • 2

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
User avatar
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 am
Location: Bier und Wurst
Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Re: Ask a German

Postby Twistappel » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:47 pm

How do you say this in German? I want to know because... reasons.
Latte. Biggest size you sell. No sugar
  • 1

You say "New World Order" like it's a bad thing.

I have to go along with all this "reclusive genius" stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker.
- Bernard Black (Dylan Moran) in Black Books, "The Entertainer"


The TCSer formerly known as "Sister Morphine’
User avatar
Twistappel
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie
 
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:07 pm
Location: The People's Republic of Colorado
Show rep
Title: Failed the Turing Test

Re: Ask a German

Postby Piter Lauchy » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Sister Morphine wrote:How do you say this in German? I want to know because... reasons.
Latte. Biggest size you sell. No sugar

Einen Caffè Latte, bitte. Größte Größe, die Sie haben. Ohne Zucker.

The "bitte" is only necessary if you don't want to sound like a rude asshole.
  • 1

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
User avatar
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 am
Location: Bier und Wurst
Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest