Website help?

A repository for intrinsically valuable information

Website help?

Postby octoberpumpkin » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:27 pm

I hope this is the right forum to post this in. So my boyfriend works for his father's garage/mechanic business and his father is getting older and will probably retire soon, and my boyfriend would like to pick the shop up and expand it to make it more profitable so he can take it over instead of it having to close. So he makes parts, and he also sells parts and would like to set up an online shop for it.

He has a weebly website for the garage, but weebly is not good for the shop part. He has tried a few other websites but they aren't able to provide what he needs. He can't afford to stock a bunch of car parts at his shop, so basically it's a to-order type of deal. Instead of shipping just from his shop, he needs to be able to ship from anywhere and have the shipping costs calculated and things. Right now he can only find shops that allow for one deliver from address, instead of multiple like he needs. Or they won't account for the extra shipping since he gets some parts from California, for example.

Not sure if I'm being really clear but ask any questions you need cleared up and I'll ask him, and if you know any good websites for this, please let me know and thank you!

octoberpumpkin
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Pinkasaurus Rex