Insert Tab A into Slot B-the sex ed thread

A repository for intrinsically valuable information

Re: Insert Tab A into Slot B-the sex ed thread

Postby cmsellers » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:40 pm

@Jeff: That's definitely not true of me. Every crevice which I can see is the same color as the surrounding skin, from my toes to that crease where my throat meets the chin (and that last one was damn hard to get a look at).

@Jim: I know you're trying to be a metaphorical asshole, but the question was prompted by having the misfortune of seeing a literal one at the clothing-optional park yesterday. Since the owner of the orifice in question was really fit and completely hairless I assume that he was either gay, a bodybuilder, or both. Either way he presumably is very thorough in his personal hygiene. I have no idea whether I'm one of the people who have the thing I described going on myself, but based on what Jeff said, I probably don't; my skin seems to be uniformly pallid all over.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby DashaBlade » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:17 am

I'm going to guess that it's because you have, ya know, hair on your butt after you start puberty, and even people who shave or wax are not going to be shaving or waxing the inside of their buttholes, or even the immediate external area. So it's not that they get the butthole skin bleached, it's that they're bleaching their butthole hairs.

This hypothesis is supported by the fact that I have two kids and changed many, many diapers, and their buttholes were the same color as the rest of them when they were pre-potty trained. I have no idea what color their buttholes are now, as I have not seen them since diaper days. If anybody's butthole is gonna be stained from having poop on it, it's gonna be a baby, after all.

DashaBlade
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cat Lady

Postby ghijkmnop » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:20 am

Redacted

Last edited by ghijkmnop on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delete my account
ghijkmnop
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Prisoner of TCS

Postby cmsellers » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:33 am

@Dasha: differential coloring around the anus and sometimes the surrounding skin is definitely a thing based on Google.
TMI
This particular individual was darker only in the area immediately surrounding the orifice in question. I still can't get that image out of my mind, unfortunately, and my coping mechanism was to remember that anal bleaching is a thing and google why people have darker skin around the anus. This led to the information about some people also having darker skin in the ass crack as well. And if you aren't squeamish, you can find pictures quite easily. Somehow pictures are much less disturbing than seeing it in person, even at a distance.

ghijkmnop wrote:Check where your ears and nose meet your face.

Ears are same color as surrounding skin. Nose is hard to tell. The crease under the lips of my nostrils may be slightly redder than my cheeks, but is roughly the same color as my nose itself. Plus that area has special oil glands which makes it shinier.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:51 am

cmsellers wrote:@Jim: I know you're trying to be a metaphorical asshole, but the question was prompted by having the misfortune of seeing a literal one at the clothing-optional park yesterday. Since the owner of the orifice in question was really fit and completely hairless I assume that he was either gay, a bodybuilder, or both. Either way he presumably is very thorough in his personal hygiene. I have no idea whether I'm one of the people who have the thing I described going on myself, but based on what Jeff said, I probably don't; my skin seems to be uniformly pallid all over.

I never realised that it was optional to wear clothing at parks, might remember that for the next time I go to the dog park. So the fit, hairless hygiene guy still had a dark butt-hole? Usually don't most people have darker skin in places like their armpits or even genitals (a least the people I've seen naked), isn't that a common thing?

Most likely even you have a dark butt-hole CM, you never know unless you get a mirror or something and bend over and check (probably not a good idea to bend over in that park though).

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby cmsellers » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:08 am

Tell us how it goes when you take off your clothes in the dog park Jim. Just remember that even parks that allow nudity don't allow lewd behavior, so you'd best keep your dog loving in the privacy of your own home.

I used to have darker skin on my armpits, but that was because I did stuff to them that irritated them. When I stopped irritating them, they gradually returned to the color of the surrounding skin.

TMI about me
Even then it was darker in the sense of being reddish rather than being brown. My scrotum is definitely darker than the surrounding skin, but again that's reddish rather than brown from melanin and I assume it's due to the blood supply, since the scrotum getting red is one of the signs of puberty.

Now that you mention it, the shaft of my penis actually is slightly darker than the skin of my pubis/inner thigh. It's a very pale tan, while pretty much every other part of my skin which haven't had much sun exposure are pasty white. Still, I now wonder whether it's possible for my penis to tan even though the rest of me cannot. And I suppose that if I'm going to clothing-optional parks, that's not just a theoretical question.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:10 am

And now, to inflict my fascinations and obsessions on you, by asking:

Ohmygosh why do I think this is cute and interesting, this "bond-by-drool" thing? I found a show I've been on the watch for for the longest time (I had forgetten the name or description actually so I "remembered" that I was looking for it without Remembering), and now I can't get it out of my head.

It wasn't even a great show. I mean, it wasnt that bad, but I knew it was kinda stupid, trashy, and that I wouldn't recommend it highly to others (or at all). But now, its like... Like a psychologically miniature version of my ex: It left... then it took up head space and won't leave!

Halp!

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Hey, that reminds me of another question that I had.

What's this "wet spot" that I sometimes hear jokes about? Does it happen every time or only sometimes? If you predictably wet the bed with sex, why not lay down a towel first?

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:02 pm

cmsellers wrote:Hey, that reminds me of another question that I had.

What's this "wet spot" that I sometimes hear jokes about? Does it happen every time or only sometimes? If you predictably wet the bed with sex, why not lay down a towel first?

Gonna need some more details, give us an example of one of the jokes.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby cmsellers » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:07 pm

One I heard recently: "The great thing about a twin bed is that there's no arguing over the wet spot; you have to share it."

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby ghijkmnop » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Redacted

Last edited by ghijkmnop on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delete my account
ghijkmnop
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Prisoner of TCS

Postby Krashlia » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:24 pm

From what I'ge heard: sometimes, when a man and woman love eachother very much!... Theres "overflow". Er semen sometimes tends to fall and spill back out after sex leaving behind a wet spot.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:44 pm

ghijkmnop wrote:Beginning to think that you are an android with ballistics gel for skin.

If I am an android, I'm a better one than avi. At least I understand the appeal of dating, the outdoors, and Credence Clearwater Revival. In those respects at least, I am much like any other organic human person.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby IamNotCreepy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:52 pm

So after sex there are frequently secretions (even if you use a condom). A simple remedy for this is to lay down a towel beforehand.

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Postby sunglasses » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:59 pm

The wet spot is often from semen leaking out after sex. Or vaginal secretions.

And because a towel can be very abrasive on the butt cheeks during adult hugs.

Edit: and yes, it's not unusual for people to have differently colored skin on the penis, inguinal folds, and anus. Anus bleaching wouldn't be a thing otherwise. It has nothing to do with personal hygiene. There is an actual condition http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond ... n-20025600

See also: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/10 ... there.html

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

PreviousNext