Bellona: A Game, Maybe

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Bellona: A Game, Maybe

Postby CarrieVS » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Good luck interacting with my character for more than a few panicked moments! Albatross assures me he does still want to play, but he's away without internet until Friday. I still haven't heard anything from Spicytaco, and AboveGL said (s)he would join us but seems to have changed his mind about it. It does look a little like this is going to slowly fade away, but I think people are in other games, so maybe it'll pick up a bit when they finish.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby Australia » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Well, Nudge, Arnold's going to work so you can meet him at the cemetery. There's bound to be some creepy shit going down there. So ditch your friends and come raise the dead. In more ways than one. Ew, no that's gross. Make that less ways than one.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Cullenmcpimpin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:25 pm

I am just gonna roll

OrangeEyebrows wrote:Our forum-mate Cullenmcpimpin
Left the ladies all lovelorn and limpin'.
His formidable size
Left the rest of the guys
To weep at their annual wimp-in.
Cullenmcpimpin
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby CarrieVS » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Australia wrote:Well, Nudge, Arnold's going to work so you can meet him at the cemetery. There's bound to be some creepy shit going down there. So ditch your friends and come raise the dead. In more ways than one. Ew, no that's gross. Make that less ways than one.

I already did, in one way. If anyone's stuck for a little set dressing down at the cemetary they could notice my little prank.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:20 am

julyjack73 is joining the game.

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 美国的白痴

Postby spicytaco » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey. I'm sorry I haven't been playing much. I kinda forgot about the game, and then Carrie pmed me, which was great. The truth is I have no idea what I'm suppose to do really. So I think I have the hologram thingy to infiltrate the scorpions gang but I think it needs a battery, which I guess Carrie has.

cellar door
spicytaco
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby CarrieVS » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:39 pm

spicytaco wrote:I have no idea what I'm suppose to do really. So I think I have the hologram thingy to infiltrate the scorpions gang but I think it needs a battery, which I guess Carrie has.

Well in my last post, my character has just found your character, and I was hoping for you to make the next move. I guess our characters meet up, I propose infiltrating the gang (since I think your character didn't know what the thing was), one of us uses the scorpion+battery to pretend to be a gang member and then ... bring them down from within? I don't really know, actually. You can always PM me if you want to ask/plan anything before posting.

LaoWai, is there a particular aim to infiltrating the gang?

CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Show rep

Postby Australia » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 pm

So nobody wants to be the person who shot Nota? It was probably presumptuous of me to presume (redundant tautologies not repeated) that my story would be picked up by someone that would show their perspective of a zombie within eating range of a human. You're all too busy saving yourselves, aren't you, you greedy bastards. Nobody has time for Arnold Feller. Eh, I'll just make up a new character if nobody here is the murderer by the time I get around to writing it.

Now, I'm going to turn around and count to Friday...

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby CarrieVS » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Australia wrote:It was probably presumptuous of me to presume (redundant tautologies not repeated) that my story would be picked up by someone

Well, seeing as no-one made use of my greased fight ring, visited the fruit shop where I left a 'banana', or noticed my little tableau with the recently-buried corpse, I wouldn't get your hopes too far up. I would do it but I'm in the middle of something with spicytaco.

CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:40 pm

CarrieVS wrote:
spicytaco wrote:I have no idea what I'm suppose to do really. So I think I have the hologram thingy to infiltrate the scorpions gang but I think it needs a battery, which I guess Carrie has.

LaoWai, is there a particular aim to infiltrating the gang?

Yes, the aim of infiltrating the gang is to get them organized into doing something other than killing players (for example, since the shift roll went that way, killing zombies). There will also be some follow-up missions that are perfect for the Scorpions if no other gangs form up. Just think, whoever grabs the reins could potentially take control of 14 NPCs at once...though the gang is now on at least one player's shit list.

Btw, guys, it's great to see Bellona showing some signs of life again (and unlife?). There are a lot of loose story-lines flopping around out there, which has made re-reading the thread even more interesting for me.

Also, the fighting ring is technically still open.

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby ButtChocolate » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:45 pm

CarrieVS wrote:Well, seeing as no-one made use of my greased fight ring, visited the fruit shop where I left a 'banana', or noticed my little tableau with the recently-buried corpse, I wouldn't get your hopes too far up. I would do it but I'm in the middle of something with spicytaco.

It's getting hard to remember where everyone is and what everyone is doing. I FINALLY got a chance to post- and I remembered telling Big.Bird that Dirk could probably make his way to the park where he is (I sent him a PM just to make sure he knows). So that's where I'm headed. The addition of new elements makes keeping track of everyone's additions even harder it seems...

"Comb" ~ Typical Michael
ButtChocolate
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Sausage King of Chicago

Postby LaoWai » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:22 pm

ButtChocolate wrote:It's getting hard to remember where everyone is and what everyone is doing. I FINALLY got a chance to post- and I remembered telling Big.Bird that Dirk could probably make his way to the park where he is (I sent him a PM just to make sure he knows). So that's where I'm headed. The addition of new elements makes keeping track of everyone's additions even harder it seems...

Yeah, this game is really shabbily organized!..um, I mean...Oh, look an ocelot! *Slinks away*

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Wow. Tablo's last post...I have no idea what's up with that, but that is just...wow, awesome, Tablo!

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby ButtChocolate » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 pm

LaoWai wrote:Wow. Tablo's last post...I have no idea what's up with that, but that is just...wow, awesome, Tablo!

Yeah, nice work Tablo- we've needed some sort of unifying device. Professor Vlade might be a difficult one since, well, he accidentally smashed his skull in. But gimme some time and I'll think of something...

Hey- I never saw an official kill post for AboveGL- did that happen...? If not: AboveGL- get in here! We need some action!

Also, I think Cullenmcpimpin was rolling dice against The Scorpions but I never saw an outcome- did I scroll right past it or...?

"Comb" ~ Typical Michael
ButtChocolate
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Sausage King of Chicago

Postby LaoWai » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Yeah, Cullen killed 6 Scorpions. Since he showed a lot of chutzpah, I told him he didn't have to die if he wanted to use a loop-hole. The next shift gave us zombies, and he's alive but a bit tenderized. AboveGL is still in hiding...Snowden? Is that you?

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

PreviousNext