Add a verse Universe

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Add a verse Universe

Postby Krashlia » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:48 am

Flow, Chapter 3 (Seriously guys, just throw one or two random ones in there. It'll be fun!)

And so it shall be in times fraught, among the violent western storms

that she will arise mightily: the eater of dreams, the one who warps the noos world.

Behold, her! The Princess of the Rising Sun! On Rosy Pink clouds she rides, and of her light her observers drink forever.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:51 am

In which I take a moment to be smugly impressed with myself for my work in "Chapter Two". And I've reintroduced the wars of Ras-Lhaka and U-Maud'ir, two people I've totally made up and not real people at all in any way, into the canon.

And though the reality of this forum is indicating to the writer that this game isn't going to work for anyone and that maybe he should just give up already,

Like a warming planet's sea levels, the communism in a college philosophy department, your stress levels come tax or test day, the shirt of a student willing to "do anything", tension in an unemptied bladder, the blood pressure, diabetes, and heart problems of your average American, and the patriarchical phallus;

Stil, I rise

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:41 pm

And they asked the writer, Oh Great Ris-Lhaka, is it okay to kick a Nazi?and he said,

Provided you milk them first and feed them honey and cashews after

You must dip your foot in cool water and make a little bit of mud and put it on the heels of your foot. And you shall swing to the left with your left foot or to the right with your right foot,

and not strike with the heels or toes backwards or forward, lest you bring shame upon you own feet.

Then you must take the grass and sprinkle it on his head, and paste it on his forhead to confirm that he has been humbled by your feet. Thus saith the books.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 pm

And when asked for other wisdom, he replied saying,

Avoid being shit to others As much as you wish people would avoid being shitty to you. Do this and the world will be a less shit place because you will be one less producer of it.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:24 pm

And then they all laughed, because that was funny. What did he expect?
World Peace? Don thy knee pads, and Getteth thou ready for a stream of hate!

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Flow, Chapter 5

The least angriest and hateful time in TCS's year is hate week.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:13 am

Flow, Chapter 6

It all returns to nothing. It cometh Tumbling down. It comes down to nothing. Yea, Tumbling down.

Ah, so this is what it looks like when these Colossi collapse;

Its refugees scatter to the winds, its former Migrants return to their former home, its Devils conspicuously make their perch on another, while The Rest try to find someplace similar to it to raise it up to be like their last.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Previous