Soundcloud Karaoke

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Soundcloud Karaoke

Postby Strant » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:16 pm

You can blame Carrie and Kate for this one.

Sorry for inflicting that on your ears. And yes, my computer is indeed loud.

<Orange>A fellow called Strant (he's a Swede)
<Orange>Is a fetus who somehow can read
<Orange>He'll plant a chat bomb
<Orange>Though with charm and aplomb
<Orange>Then laugh as he watches us bleed
__

"Somewhere over the rainbow there's another rainbow"
Strant
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Asshole

Postby CarrieVS » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Strant rocks.

And honestly, I would not have thought a song of that sort could sound good without music, but it does. Strant, you are talented.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby Andropov4 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:40 am

Kate wrote:So. There is a reason that you should absolutely never pick DARE in IRC sexy truth or dare.

So yeah, please forgive me -.-

So I realize this is kind of old, but I didn't know it existed before. And it's probably the best thing I've ever heard. Kate should get a medal of some sort for this.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a lamb."- Ryan Stiles

Jenna is mine.
Andropov4
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Rhetorically Correct Rascal

Postby WaitYAmIHere » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:49 am

WaitYAmIHere wrote:So, I forgot this existed. Really, really sorry about that. Good news. I'm finally catching up on all the stuff I need to do! I'm so sorry, Orange! Soon, I promise, maybe.

Without further ado, here it is.

Don't listen to this, please, please, please, oh God don't listen to this.

Because dares happen to the best of us. Also, WARNING there's extremely bad sound quality ahead.

Wait... How did I get back here?
WaitYAmIHere
TCS Irregular
TCS Irregular

Show rep
Title: An imagination of a figment

Postby DinoVader » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:08 pm

So I did this for GG as a delayed birthday gift and now I'm posting it here. Definitely not for thumbs. Definitely not. But you should thumb it. Otherwise, you might wake up and find that you're missing a limb. One you weren't missing before falling asleep, of course.

<ToBeKateinued>a cloaca is an asshole the way that 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner is a shampoo.
DinoVader
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Private incestigator

Soundcloud Karaoke

Postby Jack Road » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:08 am

It is Sad Song Sunday and I am quite drunk. So enjoy endure this while you can, as I will likely delete it as soon as I wake up from my alcohol induced stupor and realize the awful mistake I made.

My Swedish friend doesn't like this song.

Jack Road
TCS Guerilla

Show rep

Postby Matthew Notch » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:09 pm

He's nothing if not very forthcoming!

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby Sheepman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:10 am

I covered Paramore's "The Only Exception" on SoundCloud. Merry Christmas all of you, and don't expect anything else from me:

...Oh fine, you know I can't refuse you scamps. Here's a second cover of Third Eye Blind's "Slow Motion":

sunglasses wrote:Additionally, I'd like to add that I don't recommend leaving small children alone with Aviel. They may come back crying after being shown the odds that they were going to die horribly in the next 70 years.

I'm not trapped in here with you. You're trapped in here with me.
Sheepman
TCS Irregular
TCS Irregular

Show rep
Title: God'); DROP TABLE Students;--

Postby Marcuse » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:45 pm

I've been singing a lot today, this is the product. Tell me if it's shit.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby Glassjaw Girl » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Dizzypunch dared me to rap Blackalicious's Alphabet Aerobics on a truth or dare thing a few weeks ago sooo here we go...

Can you say it faster?

Glassjaw Girl
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Communications Commander

Postby cmsellers » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:39 am

OK. I'm an abominable singer, but as I've said elsewhere, I love the sound of my own voice. In real life, nobody has to ask me to sing twice. Usually it goes something like:

Person trying to be polite: I'm sure you don't sing that badly <sellers>, I'd like to hear it sometime.
Sellers: Are you sure? I mean, I sing pretty badly--OKIsingreallyutterlyhorrifically,butsinceyouaskedalright! *launches into song*

I wanted to record and upload about a dozen songs. Ultimately I settled for three, for now.

The first is "Red River Valley," which is one of my favorite songs ever.

"Red River Valley" is also sort of appropriate, since I live in the Colorado (Red) River valley in Texas. I mean, the song was originally about the Red River Valley in North Dakota/Manitoba, but I couldn't find any nice pictures of that Red River.

The second is "Star of the County Down."

Of all the songs I like to sing, this one seems to annoy people the least. Or at least, it annoys foreigners the least. Of all the songs I sang badly to my Korean students; this was their favorite. I sang it in Turkey and some Turkish acquaintances started dancing to it.

The last song is "Wildwood Flower." I tried to gender-swap the lyrics and did it pretty badly. It's also not a tune I should probably be singing, even moreso than most folk tunes (the range is far too much for me). But I love the tune, so I'm "sharing" this atrocity against folk music with y'all anyways. (Don't say you weren't warned.)

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Piter Lauchy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:33 pm

I like to sing, I saw this thread and that's the whole story. Please excuse my shitty mic. Both covers are first takes.

Serj Tankian - Gate 21 (Original)

Tenacious D - Kickapoo (Original)

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Previous