Obtuse Political Meanings Forum Game

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Obtuse Political Meanings Forum Game

Postby Krashlia » Sun May 24, 2015 5:33 am

So, one day I was returning home when i had a wonderful idea!

Being the terrible person I am, I realized once again that just about everything we watch, listen to, and read has political implications that are not intended by it's creators but you can read into their work. So I wanted to create a game, a free for all of sorts.

The rules:
1) Post a picture or illustration of the work in question.
2) Read Obtuse Political Meaning into the things we usually enjoy without it by noting anything that lends to such a meaning!

I go first!

*ahem*

Given that Rose Quartz gave birth to Steven despite the risk to herself, "giving up her physical form" in the process, Steven Universe is a work with a clearly Pro-life position.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Re: Obtuse Political Meanings Forum Game

Postby Matthew Notch » Sun May 24, 2015 5:57 am

This is lasagna.

Lasagna is one of the more universally acknowledged comfort foods. As you can see, lasagna has both ground beef and cheese, which is made from cow's milk. However, note this passage from the Torah:

Chabad.org, the entire Jewish Bible, in Exodus 23:19 wrote:The choicest of the first fruits of your soil you shall bring to the house of the Lord, your God. You shall not cook a kid in its mother's milk.

From this it is easy to see that lasagna was a dish inspired by rabid antisemitism, and everyone who eats it is expressing their disapproval of the Jews. For this reason I forbid my family from eating lasagna, unless it's made without cheese. I will not allow them to eat meatless lasagna because that's then infringing on the culture of the ancient Italians. Basically, anytime lasagna is involved, someone's going to be discriminated against, and I'm not going to have that in my household, or any household I may be invited into.

We really need CIA for this game though.

Last edited by Matthew Notch on Sun May 24, 2015 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby AveryGlendale » Sun May 24, 2015 6:11 am

Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews

Sorry, I'm not very good at these kinds of games.

SQUAAAAAAK
AveryGlendale
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep
Title: Starship Captain(?)

Postby Krashlia » Sun May 24, 2015 6:15 am

@Matthew Notch
That's the spirit!

@AveryGlendale
Each "Jew" could be pronounced differently with a unique tone.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 pm

This is a Corgi with a bag on its head.

If you look very closely, you can see that the holes in the back form a triangle, a symbol of the Illuminati, which is run by Beyonce. You can also see Birkenstocks behind the corgi-a symbol of the gay terrorists that have infiltrated the Illuminati. If you look very closely at the wood behind the corgi you can make out 3 knots in the wood. If you look even closer thru a magnifying class that has been coated with bible dust, you'll see that those 3 knots make out 6-6-6. Further proof that the Satan-nati are trying to push their agenda with what is supposed to be an adorable, silly dog pic. They knew, they KNEW that this type of picture overpowers the internetizens. Once the internetizens see the picture, it hypnotizes them to: 1. Worship Beyonce 2. Love gays 3. Do Satan's gay beyonce work.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby JamishT » Mon May 25, 2015 5:55 am

The bottle with the red and white labeling has been tipped over. It is red and white for the Communist Caucasians that control the entertainment industry (signified by the bottle meant to hold alcohol), but that is just the label. The contents of the bottle are brown, showing us that the systems that we think are controlled by the Communist Caucasians are actually controlled by Hispanic people. This is further alluded to by the fact that the bottle is mostly on the green, but still touching the blue, like a coastal state. Like California. There is hope though! The bottle is almost empty of Hispanics! We just need to kick the rest of them out of Hollywood, and fill that bottle with milk.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Macready » Tue May 26, 2015 3:50 pm

@Sunglasses
Haha, that was brilliant!

Macready
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep
Title: Truth Seeker

Postby sunglasses » Thu May 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Macready wrote:@Sunglasses
Haha, that was brilliant!

Thank you! I put 5 whole minutes into it.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Australia » Thu May 28, 2015 4:05 pm

sunglasses wrote:I put 5 whole minutes into it.

*opens mouth*

*is BANNED*

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Krashlia » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:02 pm

It was rigged from the start.jpg
It was rigged from the start.jpg (315.95 KiB) Viewed 4700 times

Steins;Gate is clearly a commentary of American Geopolitics and the Federal Reserve.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep