Make-Your-Own: CRACKPOT CONSPIRACY

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Make-Your-Own: CRACKPOT CONSPIRACY

Postby cmsellers » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:16 pm

I think that Australia is the alter ego of either DogLovingJim or DogLovingJim is the alter ego of Australia.

As far as I can tell, they're the only two members of TCS who never upthumb other peoples' posts. This tells me that they must both be missing their thumbs, and that's got to be a pretty rare condition.

Moreover, DogLovingJim hasn't been burned by Australia. Oz will tell you that it's because DLJ always has pictures of dogs, but it's perfectly possible to burn a dog's face. This tells me that Oz has an objection to burning the faces of dogs. Why? Because he's DogLovingAustralia.

What I cannot figure out is whether Australia is DogLovingJim trying to escape from Kansas via an alter ego (because going from Kansas to Oz, totally has never been done before), or whether DogLoving is Australia trying to escape from the land that burned off half his face.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Askias » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:50 pm

I got a thumb from DogLovingJim.

... Maybe I should have given it back.

... Nah. It's a collector's item.

If there be here lesson or moral, it lies beyond the competence of him who wrote this post.
(Jack Vance, Emphyrio)
Askias
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Night Owl

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:52 pm

cmsellers wrote:I think that Australia is the alter ego of either DogLovingJim or DogLovingJim is the alter ego of Australia.

As far as I can tell, they're the only two members of TCS who never upthumb other peoples' posts. This tells me that they must both be missing their thumbs, and that's got to be a pretty rare condition.

Moreover, DogLovingJim hasn't been burned by Australia. Oz will tell you that it's because DLJ always has pictures of dogs, but it's perfectly possible to burn a dog's face. This tells me that Oz has an objection to burning the faces of dogs. Why? Because he's DogLovingAustralia.

What I cannot figure out is whether Australia is DogLovingJim trying to escape from Kansas via an alter ego (because going from Kansas to Oz, totally has never been done before), or whether DogLoving is Australia trying to escape from the land that burned off half his face.

Don't forget that their taste in GIFs is eerily similar.

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby Matthew Notch » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Meh, I've gotten thumbs from both. I don't know what the magic formula is for attracting their attention, but I suspect this might help:

A relevant gif and it involves a dog!

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby cmsellers » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:54 am

Matthew Notch wrote:Meh, I've gotten thumbs from both.

After your comment and Askias's, I checked my rep history. Turns out I've gotten three thumbs from Oz (though none from DLJ). I wonder how I didn't notice that, given that I observed some time ago that they both (almost) never thumb posts.

Thanks for ruining the joke, guys. :evil:

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:00 am

I had to draw Australia to get a thumb from him.

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:41 am

Don't feel too bad guys, I only have 6 from Jim...and 75 from Aus...

Does that make me part of the conspiracy somehow?

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby cmsellers » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:47 am

And the riddle is solved, when the villain returns to the scene of the crime!

Both Australia and DogLovingJim are sockpuppets of JamishT!

His strict Amish upbringing means that he uses Australia to make the ribauld jokes and DogLovingJim to craft the canine erotica which he daren't post under his own identity.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby Australia » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:34 am

Oh, um, hi. I don't want to be a spoilsnopes or anything, but the thumb-thing is probably because me and Jim both have Australian-level internet connections. I thumb any post that makes me laugh (plus I love a good tangent if people hadn't figured that out) but I've noticed quite a few times that posts I've thumbed haven't registered and I think it's happened a lot more since I moved to an even worse reception area last year but I rarely go back to check and just assume if I clicked it, it's gone through. Take Recluse. I could have sworn I thumbed nearly all the TCS pictures he drew the other week but I'll have to go and make sure I have now that I look self-centered. Looking self-centered is not a good look for me and I couldn't handle it if that's what I look like. (Ba-dum-tsh) Besides that, I usually just hang out in Genital Discussion, How to Lose an Eye in Ten Days and the TV moving threads so that's where the majority of my thumb recipients probably reside. Then again, my name is James and I love dogs, albeit in a more platonic way, plus I'm always tired when I wake up with an itchy crotch, so you may be on to something here but you haven't sellered me on the conspiracy just yet so out of spite, no thumb for you.

And I'm just your little gif monkey? Is this all you want from me!?

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:41 pm

I.....I just wanted validation from the land of poisonous spiders!

(Sobs, scurries out of room)

BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Hey its working! I got a thumb from Australia today! The fight for thumb awareness continues...

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby DashaBlade » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:18 pm

I got a thumb from Australia once.

I'm bound by a nondisclosure agreement to not discuss the location of said thumb, however.

DashaBlade
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cat Lady

Postby cmsellers » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Australia wrote:Oh, um, hi. I don't want to be a spoilsnopes or anything, but the thumb-thing is probably because me and Jim both have Australian-level internet connections.

That still doesn't explain why you refuse to burn Jim's dog; Jamish.

Australia wrote:And I'm just your little gif monkey? Is this all you want from me!?

Spoiler: show

Harumph!
I expected an actual monkey in that gif Oz; for shame!

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby tinyrick » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 pm

You guys know that trend where people find old pictures that look like current celebrities and claim that they're immortal vampires? Like Keanu Reeves and Nicholas Cage both have 19th century dopplegangers.

Well check this out.

Pic of Adolf Hitler with and without moustache:

Kevin Spacey

YEEEEEEAAAHHHHH!!! Tiny Rick!
tinyrick
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby skrotkanon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:38 pm

I believe all the gays gather once per year to discuss the LGBT "agenda" and what to do about the hetero menace. Their goal is no less than complete control of the media!

skrotkanon
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Sleepyhead

PreviousNext