Make-Your-Own: CRACKPOT CONSPIRACY

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Make-Your-Own: CRACKPOT CONSPIRACY

Postby tinyrick » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:35 pm

YEEEEEEAAAHHHHH!!! Tiny Rick!
tinyrick
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Postby RatElemental » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Oct 31 and Dec 25 are equal to each other! This can only mean one thing...

The movie Nightmare before Christmas was a documentary, only it got one thing wrong... the part where Santa takes over for Christmas again.

That's right. Our holiday funtimes are provided by none other than... Skeletons!

They are everywhere you know, in fact, I bet there's even one inside you right now, dear reader!

You just started to
Read the Haiku that you have
Just finished reading
RatElemental
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:28 pm

The number of Illuminati members is "like nine". Edward Snowden said as much and I think he'd know. Who else wouldn't be able to get in the pool without their laptop? That's an "I'm running the whole world" level of tech dependency.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby RatElemental » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Ever notice how beating someone up and beating them down mean the same thing, kinda? What about shutting someone up, and shutting them down.

But, get this, here's the crazy part. Look down, then up. Now stand on your ceiling and look up, then down.

it's the same thing! Up and down don't exist! Our reality is actually 2D!

That's right, reality is flat, and the geometrists are lying to us about it!

You just started to
Read the Haiku that you have
Just finished reading
RatElemental
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby Australia » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Down with that theory! That's right, I'm totally down with that theory. It checks all the boxes for plausibility. It has exclamation marks, repetition AND exclamation marks.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Krashlia » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:54 pm

Dominican Republic is fighting a secret war against a race of intelligent dogs. They are being aided by Japan, who is currently staging take overs and colonizations of South and Cemtral American countries. Japan is being run by cats who are being supported by a sect of ahmadiyya muslims, who's secret belief is that Muhammad was in fact a cat.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:49 am

Australia wrote:Down with that theory! That's right, I'm totally down up with that theory. It checks all the boxes for plausibility. It has exclamation marks, repetition AND exclamation marks.

FTFY

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby Krashlia » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Oh, I have one. But this is a place for insane theories, not ones with 5% plausibility. And I'll call it: The New York Conspiracy.

To be eleborated in the controversial opinions thread.

I also have a theory about gamer-gate.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Eternauta » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:21 pm

This Forum is where all banished, dangerous commenters are herded and contained, sealed in a vulva shaped void created by noted feminist Sargeant, who actualized his feminine side in Tesseracts.

Think about it. Have you ever seen them together in a picture? What about in a car part shop? Heck, have you even seen them together at a beer hall in Inglestadt?

The users that disappear are then kept in a further split forum and so on, in a Russian Bot Doll fractal descent that lead to the Forum Of One, The man behind the curtain behind the window with an easterly exposure that makes it awash with sunlight, which is kept at bay by the curtain twitching, Light-hating, obscuring nothingness of the Wong one.

The Forum of One filters distorted, perverted, shadows of ideas concealed by The Curtain, Oneness and Abyss feeding its distortion of reality to the Forum of Many, reducing the LIGHTSEEKER to SNIVELLING MOLE. The ones who SEE, the ones whose intracranial reverberation of the dim light bleeding through the Curtain, who DISCERN THE FILTER and perceive the grubby hand that conceals what the Middle Aged Ones called THE ACTUAL REAL REALITY THAT YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR EYES NOT FILTERED BY CURTAINNESS AND DECEITFUL DECEIT The ones that see, are some, and therefore are cast to the Forum OF SOME

The Castaway Some
The Contained Some
The Cursed Some

WAKE UP TO THE REALITY

TCS is To Contain Some.

I wished to post this in the thread about uncomfortable truths but I couldn't find it. Mods, please move it there or censor this and exile me to the Forum Of Few.

"Will... penis... cure my... issues?" - JamesT
Eternauta
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:52 pm

Hey, I realize that this isn't an original, but have you heard of the conspiracy theory that Tall White Aliens control our government and families of them live in some secret military bases of ours?

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:14 am

random_nerd wrote:Oct 31 and Dec 25 are equal to each other!

10 + 31 = 41
12 + 25 = 37

You're clearly using non-Euclidean math, which means you must come from an alternative dimension.

OTOH, crunching these numbers tells me that the meaning of Life, the Universe, and everything is actually Boxing Day.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Krashlia » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Republicans are performing some sort of Dark arts or Black magic in the basement of the Capitol Building. Think of the kinds of people they brought together. Somehow they made Protestants work with Catholics, The religious to work with libertarians, Nationalists who support a foreign nation as well as Global economy, and Non-Practicing Jewish people who are conservative and are cool with all of the above.

Quoth Alexander Scott:
But progressives are starting to wonder if neoliberals’ support is worth the watering-down of their program, and neoliberals are starting to wonder if progressives’ support is worth constantly feeding more power to people they increasingly consider crazy. The Republicans used some weird demonic magic to hold together conservatives and neoliberals for a long time

We must find anything that looks vaguely like a Pentagram or a Tree of Life, and Suspicious Goat's heads or invocations written in the walls and floorboards of Congress must be erased and reported on sight. References to a Human Instrumentality Project in diaries and notebooks, and secret trips to Rome, The Dead Sea, or the former Kingdom of Bohemia, will also warrant suspicion, because we must get to the bottom of this!

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Previous