Escape: Silly, Waiting Version

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Escape: Silly, Waiting Version

Postby blehblah » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:52 pm

"Behold, my greatest fear, a giant burning phallus - hey, Andro, don't you have pills, or maybe an ointment, for that?" poses Bleh, "Like, help a brother out, man."

Bleh takes-in the scene. "In the timeless words of Bette Davis, what a dump."

A quantum state of signature may or may not be here... you just ruined it.
blehblah
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Error General, Panic Colonel

Postby NudgeNudge » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:06 pm

"Hmm.", Nudge thought. "I guess it says Pro Patria in there". He knew Latin was going to be relevant sooner or later! "It means 'for one's country'". Then he sat down and waited for approval. Maybe he had to recite something else, but he supposed he had already answered the question.

NudgeNudge
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby blehblah » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:24 pm

"Zanzabers-iz-ers," Bleh made-up, on-the-spot-like, "that's a passage of text that I can really get behind, and I get get behind anything."

If only Bleh could rock a hat that hard, "The hell, third-person, I am still perfectly equipped to give you a good and solid, and might I add, decidedly deserved word-mashing with my mouth-tongue!". I think Bleh has linked to Canadian content quite enough, and as the owner of his narrative, I do apologize.

"What? No, there is no such thing as too much, and technically, that was recorded in London, that's where Try-Farger-Squared is, amiright!" Bleh advertises to a decidedly unlistening audience. "Look, you, I've had about enough of this narrative misrepresentation, and therefore a good thwap is..." Bleh, ceaselessly, yabbles.

After fuming at his narrative a very slight bit, and a very slight bit is a rounding error as attention span is a rare and precious commodity in Bleh's head-space, Bleh nods his agreement toward Nudge. "My nails were dirty, and it smelled of quality bathtub hooch," he hics, apropos of nothing other than his clear intoxication.

Instantly, Bleh receives a self-inflicted, acetone-based, blow to his head. His last neuronal misfire is, "I needed that particular brain cell more than it knew," whereupon his brain-bucket slumped against the fire-raging phallus.

Many pictures were Tweeted and Facebook'ed, and a Sharpies well-used, while Bleh was limp against the flaming penis labelled "Mother". His dreams were... well... let's not explore that particular avenue.

blehblah
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Nudge handles a recital with amazing proficiency (or google-fu). The statuary marked "MOTHER" splits in half, revealing a door, and the previously mentioned man steps ahead of the door, stepping into Stage seven and muttering a riddle:

"I turn my head..." The rest of his words trail off.

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 美国的白痴

Postby NudgeNudge » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Nudge followed the mysterious man through the door, hoping to find the end of this increasingly weirder maze. How did he even end up here? If it wasn't the end, he at least expected to get an easier challenge, this time.

NudgeNudge
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Nudge steps through the door and finds himself in a wooded area. Someone's power has been activated. On the path in front of him, a furry man-shaped figure pops out of existence. The items he was carrying fall to the ground: a lump of wax, a thin silverish chain, some mushrooms, an acorn, a strip of cloth, a penknife, a curled leaf and a small map.

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby blehblah » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Bleh's eyes suddenly open wide. "Did somebody say shrooms?"

He looks around. "Mamma mia, that giant flaming dong has split in half - I told Andro some medical treatment was needed..." Bleh falls silent as he notices the door, the wood beyond, and Nudge, clearly up to something.

"Hey, wait for me!" Bleh says, splashing some acetone on his forehead and scrubbing to try to erase the artfully rendered drawings. "This had better not end-up on MySpace, you guys!"

blehblah
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Bleh...well, Bleh is Bleh. Presumably Bleh advances into the wooded area to join Nudge. where he is confronted by Nudge and some items (among which, some are terribly useful, others are for atmosphere, and others are hintful).

Yes, "hintful" is now a word, because everynothing.

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby CarrieVS » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Carrie is woken from her nap by a louder then usual 'In any weather!'

It seemed like everyone had moved on apart from her ans Sunny, who was just standing and staring like the poor dragon in Rhodes' body. She wondered if she should bring them with her, but in the end led Sunny unresistingly below decks and did her best to make sure they were both comfortable. As she passed through the door and onwards through the second door into a wooded area.

She was still very tired, so she climbed into a tree and curled up in the hollow where the trunk forked to sleep.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby LaoWai » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Carrie joins our happy band in the wooded area, and curls up where a tree trunk forks to sleep. "I say, I say," mutters the trunk, "I try and fork to sleep anytime I can, but usually I have to rely on my own limbs." ....Sorry.

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby NudgeNudge » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:09 pm

I haven't forgotten about this, I'm just running Mafia so I can't really put a lot of time into it. However...

Nudge looked around, again. This was weird. Some items were laying on the floor, but he didn't really know what to do with them. He dug a hole and planted the acorn in it, hoping it would become an oak tree someday. Then he grabbed the lump of wax and, with a disgusted expression, tried to model a small jar. "An acorn aspires to be an oak tree, and a lump of wax aspires to have a shape". He felt philosophically fulfilled after that.

NudgeNudge
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby CarrieVS » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Carrie hissed in her sleep as she dreamed that she was being made fun of.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby LaoWai » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:39 pm

Nudge plants an acorn and makes a waxen jar. Nothing changes.

Carrie hisses. "That was more self-deprecation than mockery," the tree mutters to itself.

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby blehblah » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Against all odds, Bleh arrives back from a trip across the pond. For a guy who is trying to escape, you'd think he would, y'know, not return, but we all know Bleh's mind works [sic] in mysterious ways.

"My mother always said my ears were so full of wax and stuff that she could plant potatoes," Bleh helpfully adds to a conversation not being had. "But then, Timothy Leary liked to say, 'Turn on, tune in, drop out'", figures Bleh, displaying a capacity for thought on so many dimensions that his thoughts often aren't aware of themselves, Bleh, one another, or the world at large. He gobbles a handful of mushrooms, vaguely wondering if there's really such thing as poisonous mushrooms.

Bleh, being a big Dora fan, gently sings, "I'm the map, I'm the map, yeah, dog, I'm the motherf-in' map!".

Figuring that maps show things like Middle Earth, Westeros, the location of hidden treasure, where The Gap is at malls, and the way to escape said malls, Bleh picks-up the map and gives it a look. To help him ponder, he hums, "It's a map, it's a map....".

blehblah
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Bleh eats some mushrooms; they taste a bit of butter and wild garlic. He looks at the map:
Map.png
Map.png (7.13 KiB) Viewed 4458 times

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

PreviousNext