Twisted Wish Game

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Twisted Wish Game

Postby jbobsully11 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:53 am

Granted; something awesome doesn't happen to you.

I wish for something awesome to happen to Malfeasinator.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby RatElemental » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:39 am

Grante͇̺̤̠͕̰̣ͨͬ͒ͧ̕d̖̱̩͑̒̐͋̎̄ȅ̘̦̳̜̘̰ͤ͗ͩͤͅd̴̪̂ͪ̉ͣ͜n̩̘̦͔̰̼̰̲̲̣̼̎̅͒ͫ̍ͪ͌ͯ̽͌̓̊ͥ̑̓́̚͢͞t̵̷̢̗͖̠̘ͮ͂̐͑̿͗ͯ͛ͯ̌ͥ̾ͨ̅ͭ͑̀͝ḛ̹̠̠͕̱̮̗̼̩̗̞̔̒͛ͪ͘͞d̷̼̜͔͔͓̙͍̹̺̖̲̪͕͉̥̗̳̮̝̉͑͆͂ͬͤ̽ͫ́G̵̶̢̃͒ͨ̊͂ͪ̈͂͐̌̔͗̍ͫ̀̓̏͆͡҉̘̩̖͙̼̱̮̻̠r̛̤͈̪̦͉̯̫̥̬̱̳̤̯͚̙͎̆ͤ͋̽ͭͦ̊͛̈̃͛̾̆ͥ̋̓ͤ͜͠͠ȃ̴̢̛̰͈̳̣͕̪̠̒̒ͭͣ̊ͥ̾̀͝n̨͍̲̜͉̟͈̭̿͋ͣ́̀ͮ̑͆̽͊͋́̂̆̾͡͡t͙̞̣̯̔̋͛ͭ̄̽̾͒͗͠è͕̯̝͍̩̲͙̲̟ͯͧ̾ͩ͘ḑ̸̛͔̘̫̜͖̭̫̗̱͎͔̃̽͛̋ͯͮ͒ͯ̐̎̽̀͡G̡̜̝̙̰̘̟̲͔͎̮̘̺̅̍̊̇ͩ̿̕͜r̸̡̼̱͖͙̳̬̱̭̮͎̣̦͇̲̖̮̜̥̎ͥ͗̆̂́ͤͪ̂ͨ͘̕͢a̷̸̪̺̼̹͖̗͓̱͔͍ͨ͆̊͗ͩ̿̆͒̚n̸̵̨̦͓̝̻̗͖̦͈̠̻͎̜͎͙̣̠̮͑͗́̍̓̈͋͗̋̇̎̋͢ͅt̷̛͎̤̙̱͓̘̬͉̮͔̜̠̥͉ͫ̃̿̆̓̅̐̓͛́ͮͤ͠e̢̅̾̃͊ͪ̐̈́ͥ̈́ͥ̔ͩ̍͆ͫ̑͋͜͡҉̲̗͕̜͓̘̼̥͉̠̭͕ͅḍ͕̪̲̘͔̝̰͉͎̻͎̰̬̔̍̓̉ͪͦͧ̃̔ͮ͛́͟͟

Wish.exe has encountered a fatal error.

I wish the wishing machine was fixed.

You just started to
Read the Haiku that you have
Just finished reading
RatElemental
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:28 pm

The wishing machine has been fixed. This has come at the cost of every washing machine you will ever use. Every time you go to wash your clothes or whatever else you put into a washing machine, the machine will not work. BUT HEY, THE WISHING MACHINE WORKS.

I wish Elvis had lived for several decades longer than he did.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby jbobsully11 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:08 pm

Granted, but his career goes so far downhill that people only remember him as "that fat loser."

I wish I liked my job.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby Gen.Knowledge » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:46 am

Granted. Your job isn't any better, you've just been changed into a soulless peon.

I wish for stability.

Gen.Knowledge
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: General of the Internet

Postby Krashlia » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:26 am

Gen.Knowledge wrote:Granted. Your job isn't any better, you've just been changed into a soulless peon.

I wish for stability.

Oh I'll show you stability. Post-apocalypse landscape, right where humanity's numbers are thining out, its cities partially submerged, and its monuments and history on the brink of total wipe out. Its all receding into the background. Life on Earth coming back to zero folks. And here you are, getting a cold just as the vicks nasal spray factory shuts down. Stability. This is life now. You're welcome.

I wish Sanders was elected with Jim Webb as vice pesident.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby RatElemental » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:29 am

Granted, but it turns out Sanders was an alien in disguise playing a(n extremely) long con that went on longer than they thought it would. He slipped in provisions to his bills suggested to congress that made all americans legally slaves to his species, and they all passed. But hey, we all still get free (advanced alien) health care and all the (advanced alien) education we could ask for!

I wish all pets were biologically immortal.

You just started to
Read the Haiku that you have
Just finished reading
RatElemental
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby Malfeasinator » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Granted. The definition of "biologically immortal" has changed to "made of tasty, tasty meat." Oxford's had a weird year.

I wish I knew the next Powerball Jackpot winning numbers.

Malfeasinator
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: this guy

Postby JamishT » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:37 am

Oh you know them, but oopsie doopsie, you're in a coma until someone else stumbles on to them.

I wish bald eagles' calls sounded like "AMEEERICA"

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Krashlia » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:05 pm

Granted. Bald Eagles now become a symbol of American jingoism and the far right, which causes them to be hunted to extinction by far left radicals. The prey then over populate their local environments, overshoot their carrying capacity, strip our farmlands, then afterwards never recover from the population decline to to shortage induced malnutrition and starvation followed by humans continually harassing them. This leads to an ecosystem collapse that takes America down with it.

I wish that Thanos had acquired the Shikon Jewel.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:33 am

Granted, but it somehow manages to both pause this game for several years and break all of TCS every once in a while for no apparent reason.

I wish I was more charismatic.

jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby Pedgerow » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:41 pm

Your wish is granted, and on the way home, you are delayed by the crowds forming around you to hear what you have to say. Cars crash as drivers are distracted by your immense charm. People start camping out in the street to see you. Shantytowns form in places you don't even go, as they mistakenly await your arrival. Crimes start to happen in those shantytowns, and it's all your fault. But nobody ever blames you, of course. You're too charismatic.

I wish I always had the confidence to ask for what I want.

Pedgerow
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: PWOT refugee

Previous