Twisted Wish Game

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Twisted Wish Game

Postby Krashlia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Granted. President becomes emperor.

(Looks at bills and fines... All those grocery store bans... pounds fist against the ground in frustration because that little flat chested f***er got away with it in the end. Questions the ways of Woman-kind. *sighs*)

I wish the Middle East went full on weeaboo and cringe. I'm talking So cringe-y and weeaboo-y that we no longer have to fear terrorism but Britain would rather kill himself over listening to the Nations of the Middle East talk about how much they like anime and manga.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Cpt._Funkotron » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:05 am

Granted. Japan makes use of the now pacified and japanophilic middle east to form a new Japanese empire, and with these newfound resources and fervent followers, take bloody retribution on the western world for the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Russia plays ball with the Japanese. Trump is assassiated, after the paranoia around his russian connections reaches a boiling point, and Mike Pence issues the nuclear launch codes. Russia retaliates, and the earth is shrouded in nuclear winter. The end of the world as we know it, 20 years after REM predicted it, all because of Weaboos.

I wish that every time I make a purchase, the money magically re-materializes in my pocked ten minutes later.

ImageImageImage
Cpt._Funkotron
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby Ladki96 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Granted. The money will magically re-appear in your pocket ten minutes later, and so will the product re-appear back on the shelf of the store or wherever you bought it from :3

Wish my final exams were postponed >.<

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: =)

Postby Cpt._Funkotron » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Granted, they are postponed indefinitely. University as a concept is abolished, making your credits thus far worthless, though, funnily enough, all student debt is still valid.

I wish to go to great britain.

ImageImageImage
Cpt._Funkotron
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby Ladki96 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:30 pm

(Good thing I have no student debt then! Yay for supremely cheap colleges)

You do go, but you could have had a better time there. The weather chooses to be horrid, you take a dislike to the food, and the people you meet unfortunately aren't in their best moods on the day, and aren't helpful. Sorry >.<

Um hmm, I wish men were admitted to my college ^^ is a bit boring seeing only women and mostly female teachers all day year round, no? :P

(Was I the only one who thought you were already British? Huh, odd. XD)

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Cpt._Funkotron » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:38 pm

(...Is there an Ohio in Britain?)

Granted. It's now an all-male school. The current students and faculty will either have to leave, or dress in male drag to avoid detection. And, as before, because of patriarchy or something, no credits or coursework you had up to this point will be valid in future.

I wish that the entire cast of Hamilton just showed up at my local theater and announced an impromptu showing, to which I am given a free front-row seat.

ImageImageImage
Cpt._Funkotron
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby Ladki96 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Granted. Hamilton is showed at your local theater, but most of the cast catches a cold, and you sit through a show of the stand-bys.

I wish to stop procrastinating!

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Cpt._Funkotron » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:45 pm

(You say that as if the Hamilton stand-by's aren't all exceptional)

Granted, you get about doing the things that need to be done, but just before you can make it to the place you need to be, a rogue caravan of 18-wheelers comes out of nowhere and runs you over as you cross the street. Had you spent just thirty more seconds at home watching some inane youtube video, you would have lived.

I wish I had telekinesis.

ImageImageImage
Cpt._Funkotron
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby CarrieVS » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Granted. You're murdered as a witch by a group of Christian fundamentalist terrorists. They get arrested and convicted, but that won't bring you back. So sad.

I wish my wrist was back to full function already.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby Cpt._Funkotron » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Granted. But now the other one is broken.

I wish for an unlimited supply of Mountain Dew.

ImageImageImage
Cpt._Funkotron
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby Kivutar » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Granted. You have an anvil tied to your ankles and are thrown into a deep well full of Mountain Dew.

I wish I could jump a full metre into the air.

Then the LORD said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by her husband, yet an adulteress, even as the LORD loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods and love raisin cakes."

Hosea 3:1
Kivutar
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Great Librarian

Postby Cpt._Funkotron » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:14 pm

Granted. You jump a mater into the air...and keep going. You pass above the treeline, over the buildings, upwards into the stratosphere, and beyond. Your bloated corpse will confound generations of astronauts to come.

I wish for a world of living people without poverty.

ImageImageImage
Cpt._Funkotron
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby SilverMaple » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Granted. Every human in the world becomes Donald Trump, complete with ostentatious gold-plated penthouses. It's a tremendous change, just wonderful, with big, beautiful walls as far as the eye can see.

I wish I had a robot to clean the house for me.

Bert wrote:The best part of my job is fistfighting an 8 year old every day.

//Friend come and go, like the wave in the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on our face.\\
SilverMaple
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Nerd of a Feather

Postby Krashlia » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:54 pm

SilverMaple wrote:Granted. Every human in the world becomes Donald Trump, complete with ostentatious gold-plated penthouses. It's a tremendous change, just wonderful, with big, beautiful walls as far as the eye can see.

I wish I had a robot to clean the house for me.

Granted. Unfortunately it identifies you as the source of uncleanliness and decides that you must be eliminated.

I wish that we had synthesizing technology that absorbs carbon and uses water to convert it to sugar.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Cpt._Funkotron » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:16 am

Granted. Unfortunately, it absorbs all the carbon dioxide on earth, all plant life dies, and consequently all animal life (including humans) follows suit.

I wish for great wealth.

ImageImageImage
Cpt._Funkotron
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

PreviousNext