Random thoughts...

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Random thoughts...

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:47 am

Apart from the ancient and universal code of Behave Yourself, there is one variation to this tread: You may NOT stay on topic! Any subject being discussed for more than two posts shall be deemed too linear for this purpose and may be thrown out as such. That being said...

I fucking LOVE those little yellow minions from Despicable Me. Their earnestness and carefree determination to GIGGLE at everything is actually an inspiration to me. To those who have seen the sequel, my newly purple hair is an homage to their recent plight. Minions rock!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Re: Random thoughts...

Postby gregfrankenstein » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:44 am

Shouldn't "behind my back" refer to my front? Does everyone know this but me? Is this some gradiose conspiracy you've all been plotting in front of my back?

gregfrankenstein
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Heightener of Fives

Postby gregfrankenstein » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:13 am

At first glance, I thought this thread was similar to The Insufferable Mound, but in that thread, you were allowed to go off-topic, whereas here, it's mandatory.

Plus, we should probably keep that thread quarantined as evidence.

gregfrankenstein
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Heightener of Fives

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:32 am

My favorite episode of Voyager is "Q2." In my opinion, John de Lancie just owns the role of Q!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby NotCIAAgent » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:20 pm

As some of you may know, I have a black friend. Well... at least I consider he my friend, but he is evidently black. So I decided to observe him and other black people for some time while in disguise (NEVER wear blackface around people. Any people. Learned the hard way, with some equally hard mouth punches), because that's what white people does when they aren't exploring uncharted jungles searching for gold or spices, and I made three interesting discoveries.

(PS: It might be considered racist, but remember: I have a black friend.)

1 - Black people's skin is considerably darker than white people's skin. BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT ONE! I am afraid this may be a hasty conclusion based solely on personal experience. I will study this possibility a little more to have some statistics to show.

2 - Black men's voices seems to have a way larger range of variation than white person's voice. It can range from "castrated Jackson 5 lead" to "hoarse James Earl Jones". And most of them sing quite well.

3 - While white people can't neither dance or jump, black people can both dance and jump. At the same time. Most humiliating basketball match of my life.

Besides this, black people and white people are pretty much the same, I guess. Now I need a Jewish friend and an Asian friend for my next racial study. Luckily, my Craiglist's candidates are quite promising, even though they don't stop asking me if I have any renal disease.

Edit: God knows how nervous I am about this comment's reception. Seriously. And in any case, THIS IS JUST A JOKE. All of this. Okay?

NotCIAAgent
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Shitposter Extraordinaire

Postby OrangeEyebrows » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:51 pm

I'm female, would I help in your search for a broader friend demographic?

A society without redemption would damn us all ~ Kate
OrangeEyebrows
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Magnifitail

Postby CarrieVS » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:53 pm

I like your new signature, Orange.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby NotCIAAgent » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:01 pm

All right, Orange, but I will need a disguise.

Get me some dresses, a ribbon, and a flowery umbrella. Don't worry about make up, I can make a blackface here.

NotCIAAgent
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:12 pm

fun fact: Most people don't actually think randomly. That's why random number tables exist (and were used a lot before random number generators came out).

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby LaoWai » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:56 pm

I'm the only person I know whose favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla. This leads me to one of two conclusions: either other people buy a lot of ice cream that they really don't enjoy, or the ice cream companies are making a lot of vanilla ice cream for me.

Since I don't buy that much ice cream (think, maybe, a pint a year), other people must be using vanilla ice cream for something other than enjoyment, and I just can't get what it might be, because I thought that was a thing you were supposed to enjoy. Note that I'm not talking about the vanilla ice cream in sandwiches, chipwiches or even sundaes here; I'm talking about the single serving ice creams you get at a convenience store, which are just vanilla ice cream and a little wooden paddle sort of thing. It's especially disturbing since I'm incapable of eating said vanilla ice cream without taking it home and using a proper spoon. (The wooden paddle sometimes scrapes against my teeth, and that scraping sensation just gives me the heebie-jeebies.) So who the hell are they making all this heebie-jeebie vanilla ice cream for?

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 美国的白痴

Postby NotCIAAgent » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:41 pm

LaoWai wrote:So who the hell are they making all this heebie-jeebie vanilla ice cream for?

Probably for you. Because, you know... never say no to panda.

PS: Can't post youtube videos. Weird.

PPS: Thanks, Damiana. Weird, anyways...

Last edited by NotCIAAgent on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NotCIAAgent
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:48 pm

NotCIAAgent wrote:PS: Can't post youtube videos. Weird.

You can. You just use http instead of https.

DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby JamesT » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Anyone ever look at a tall building and feel inadequate? Damn Sears Tower is mocking me.

Say hello to my comic: Lil Oppy!

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Cardboard King

Postby AboveGL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Thanks to Bruno, I'll never be able to take "My Heart will Go On" seriously.

AboveGL
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby DamianaRaven » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:36 am

We never see the moon at the same time - couldn't even if we wanted to. I fucking HATE that about us!

DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Next