So You'd Like to Run a Game?

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: So You'd Like to Run a Game?

Postby Kivutar » Mon May 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Fantasy Kitchen Sink! Fantasy Kitchen Sink!

Then the LORD said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by her husband, yet an adulteress, even as the LORD loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods and love raisin cakes."

Hosea 3:1
Kivutar
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Great Librarian

Postby Ladki96 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:25 pm

First of all,

CarrieVS wrote:Or are we all totally over mafia?

NEVAR

Secondly,

The best GM evar wrote:A Fantasy Kitchen Sink full of wizards, witches, warlocks, and warriors; dragons of all shapes, sizes, and flavours; lost princes, rightful kings, incarcerated princesses, and misunderstood spiders; gods and heroes and villains and monsters. Anything goes - within reason... or without.
This would be a high magic, high powered, low realism game. There won't be teams, there will be the alignment system (you know the one. Good or Evil, Chaotic or Lawful. The one with all the 3x3 memes.) The rules, the win conditions, and the way things work will be a little bit experimental, and probably a little bit mental. The abilities will be hopefully a little different too, and a bit on the powerful side, and I'll be aiming for it to be a fast-paced game

HELL YEAH

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: =)

Postby Marcuse » Mon May 13, 2019 10:47 pm

I would be down for the kitchen sink game. I could probably routinely spare time in the evenings to play.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby CarrieVS » Mon May 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Kitchen Sink is definitely looking popular. Plus a little bird told me you might get the Western sequel from another GM in the future.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby jbobsully11 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:28 am

Kivutar wrote:Fantasy Kitchen Sink! Fantasy Kitchen Sink!

^This.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Previous