The Cocktail Lounge - two drink minimum, adults only

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: The Cocktail Lounge - two drink minimum, adults only

Postby Piter Lauchy » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:27 pm

jbobsully11 wrote:On an unrelated note, rum is starting to give me heartburn. Also, I ran out of Coke to mix with it.

Try heroin instead. Easier on the stomach.

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Postby Australia » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Piter Lauchy wrote:
jbobsully11 wrote:On an unrelated note, rum is starting to give me heartburn. Also, I ran out of Coke to mix with it.

Try heroin instead. Easier on the stomach.

How do you figure? It'd be practically impossible to find a vein. Bob, use your arm like a normal person.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby reallifegirl » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:13 pm

So, uh, I figured out way too late last night: even if you normally have a couple glasses of wine with dinner when you visit your father, 1) do not do this if you had blood drawn earlier that day, and 2) ESPECIALLY don't do this if you weren't allowed to eat all day because you were getting your blood drawn.

In related news, I got very wine-dizzy on a work night.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Postby Twistappel » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:25 am

[pours some of her mulled cider onto the vegetable patch]

Right, that should appease the gods for another year.

You say "New World Order" "communist echo chamber" like it's a bad thing.

The TCSer formerly known as "Sister Morphine’
Twistappel
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Failed the Turing Test

Postby mancityfooty » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:18 am

two drinks?
*hic*
you people are all philistines
*hic*
bottle or GTFO

72% Vanilla
mancityfooty
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Duke Mix a Lot

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:43 am

Captain & Coke to finish off Sacanime, and a big ass mint julep to go with a chimichurri burger at the Elephant Bar to celebrate my granpa's and sister's birthdays. Needless to say, I'm fucking blitzed.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby reallifegirl » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:40 pm

My job tried to have an in-office 'happy hour' involving free wine, except a ton of people are out sick and a bunch of the rest still need to finish work.

The result is that we're all mildly tipsy with wine in plastic cups at our desks, and it's just a grand old time.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Typical Michael » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Day-drinking and playing Rocket League, as with other games like bowling and pool, works as a bell-curve.

Sucky, then pretty good, then sucky.

"Typical... Michael... is a ddddddddddddddddddddashing individual!!! *BC punches self in face*" - ButtChocolate

"I'm like Batman, but instead of helping people I'm awful." - CleverDick

"In fairness, I was the one who brought up the goats." - JamesT
Typical Michael
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: ThingMaster

Postby Piter Lauchy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:56 am

Went out with my roommate and her girlfriend tonight. Am pretty drunk. Learned something about myself. Was a good night.
Love y'all.

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Postby jbobsully11 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:28 am

I went to a store yesterday where you could make your own six-packs, and I'm very happy with what I picked out.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby Twistappel » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:39 am

The Man-creature is shitfaced on Coloradan gin, and trying to explain how you could make great whisky on his company's remediation site "if you filtered out the asbestos".

Also, apparently when society breaks down, we are moving to Montana to live with his fire-modeller friend and turning to land piracy (and possibly moonshining).

You say "New World Order" "communist echo chamber" like it's a bad thing.

The TCSer formerly known as "Sister Morphine’
Twistappel
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Failed the Turing Test

Postby jbobsully11 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:45 am

So I went to one of the bars where my brother-in-law does trivia night for the first time in months, and it wasn't terrible. I almost came in second to last place, but I was by myself (one team had negative points). The main reason I was by myself was that no one else we knew wanted to go out that far, but there was a faster way we could have gone. On the way back, we started talking about foods we grew up not liking, but later found out were awesome if cooked properly. (And also about challenging random drivers to games of rock paper scissors on the highway.)

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby reallifegirl » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:45 pm

I split a pitcher of margaritas with a friend of mine last night for Mardi Gras, because I'm an idiot, and apparently after I got back to my apartment I spent a lot of time writing on various social medias.

Nothing I wrote was bad or mean or out of character or even misspelled, but it is incredibly weird to read all this verbose stuff pouring out that I have no recollection of even thinking about.

reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:53 pm

For reasons I can't explain, I'm imagining the poster above me to have written down a literary masterpiece. A moving and soulful tome that left every reader contemplating human purpose and the deeper conflicts between truth and beauty. A work which blows the best Russian writers out of the waters of the human consciousness, while leaving all others to wallow in the tears of their inadequacies... with a picture of a clearly disheveled and wasted RLG on the back of the cover.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby reallifegirl » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:31 am

Krashlia wrote:For reasons I can't explain, I'm imagining the poster above me to have written down a literary masterpiece. A moving and soulful tome that left every reader contemplating human purpose and the deeper conflicts between truth and beauty. A work which blows the best Russian writers out of the waters of the human consciousness, while leaving all others to wallow in the tears of their inadequacies... with a picture of a clearly disheveled and wasted RLG on the back of the cover.

/adds that to the bucket list

reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

PreviousNext