The Cocktail Lounge - two drink minimum, adults only

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: The Cocktail Lounge - two drink minimum, adults only

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Sun May 22, 2016 4:35 am

I'm getting pepped up with some.......pep ups. Peppermint schnapps with seven up. Sounds gross, tastes amazing. Pep ups!

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby reallifegirl » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:05 am

So tonight was the first night I was going to cook a real meal at the new apartment, and to celebrate/accompany the meal, I bought a 22 oz bottle of craft beer to go with it.

Jesus, I don't know WHAT was in this, or if I'm just apparently sensitive to beer after a long weekend of drinking with family. but I'm tipsy enough that I can't focus on YouTube videos and had to retype many portions of this post.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Postby Krashlia » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:07 am

Buzzed posting is drunk posting. Click or ticket ma'am!

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby reallifegirl » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:10 am

What if I remedy the situation? I have a bottle of wine in the fridge.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Australia » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:07 pm

I didn't realise (read: read) how much alcohol content was in a Baileys ice-cream carton until I stood up and could barely stumble to my computer. Tastes good though. Full bowl was probably a bad choice.

Maybe the half bottle of rum contributed but I didn't feel anything until the ice-cream.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Five wines in Bev-ops today. Starborough Sauvingnon Blanc is delicious. Also, layer cake shiraz.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby reallifegirl » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:38 am

I drank many beers and read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS.

reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:50 pm

I have discovered the delight that is the French Mojito (pear vodka and St. Germain in place of white rum)!

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:49 pm

(Drinks a beer.... spits it out...)
What. The Heck. Is this.

This non-sense just tastes like radically watered down apple cider and alcohol. What do you people see in this?

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:26 am

My brother turned 32 a few days ago, and we celebrated his birthday today (my dad, brother, sister, and sister's fiance). I had one beer at my aunt & uncle's house and two at a restaurant. We went somewhere else for dessert and my brother realized he forgot his presents at the first place. So he just took off and left us here.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby Twistappel » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:25 am

Polishing off the last of the apple moonshine. The Man-creature is about six Coors (plus some rum and moonshine) into the evening and drunkenly discussing politics and environmental law with some dude he works with on the phone.

In our defence, he's had a hell of a week, and we're both a little tired and emotional after the loss of his colleague (who was also a friend), and this is how people cope with loss where we're from.

Edit: No wait. It's not his co-worker. It's his dad (who has the same first name). He just does't normally call his old man by his first name. Also, I've finished the moonshine and moved onto the red ale.

You say "New World Order" "communist echo chamber" like it's a bad thing.

The TCSer formerly known as "Sister Morphine’
Twistappel
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Failed the Turing Test

Postby jbobsully11 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:52 am

My sympathies, Morphine.

We're having a party tomorrow, so my brother and I got variety twelve-packs of Samuel Adams beer (and naturally we're trying some of the more interesting flavors now). They're pretty good.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:10 pm

I had a beer and some of my brother's moonshine (that's how it was sold; I'm not sure what was in it, but it tastes like apples and possibly cinnamon). Either my tolerance has gotten awful, or that stuff is way too strong. *shakes head to one side, gets entirely too dizzy*

Anyway, some relatives are here, and we're figuring out how things will work tomorrow when we have to go four hours away to the place where my sister's wedding will be (we're hoping to leave at 9 AM, but that's probably not going to happen). Speaking of which, my brother and I got our tuxedoes today, and they look nice, though the ties are weird (they don't tie like regular neckties).

Double-posting slime...

jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby reallifegirl » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:40 am

I deliberately cleared out all the beer I had in the apartment (5 beers) because of the election, how the FUCK do I still feel relatively sober??

reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:18 am

reallifegirl wrote:I deliberately cleared out all the beer I had in the apartment (5 beers) because of the election, how the FUCK do I still feel relatively sober??

RLG, you know we all care about you, but we think you have a... wait, it's all gone?

Dammit.

On an unrelated note, rum is starting to give me heartburn. Also, I ran out of Coke to mix with it.

jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

PreviousNext