The Soul of San Corleone: Mafia Sign Up!

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: The Soul of San Corleone: Mafia Sign Up!

Postby HarpingCarp » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:02 pm

NudgeNudge wrote:
CarrieVS wrote:I have another question.

Can the police ask the dick questions? If so presumably it would go through the chief like the mafia questions go through the underboss - though if the chief isn't assigned money I suppose he can't ask any questions on his own account?

The money that is used to hire the Dick is the same that the beat-cop has collected. Also, you have the lieutenant, whose mission is similar to the Dick's, but free. Anyway, the dick questions do go through the chief.

Hehe. 'dick questions.'

I'M SORRY. I'm a Don, true, but I'm ONLY HUMAN.

EDIT: Ok folks! Looks like we decided to throw caution to the winds, and say screw wednesday. We decided that 26 is a great number indeed.

All roles have been PMed. If you haven't beem PM-ed, Contact Nudge or me. I'm locking this thread until we're ready to post. That should be in a couple of hours. I hope you guys are as excited as us.

Kate threatened me to take it down. I need an adult.

Spoiler: show
<Kateness> Carp
<Kateness> Change your damn sig.
<Kateness> Hate Week's over
<Kateness> I swear to God I'll start editing links to your indiscretion with a pirate, in everything.
HarpingCarp
In The Soul Stone
In The Soul Stone

Show rep
Title: The Carpfather

Previous