Haunted House OoC2

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Haunted House OoC2

Postby sunglasses » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:02 pm

LaoWai wrote:
ButtChocolate wrote:No problem: If you narrate a few of those monsters as projections of Bert's mind or something like that, they're likely to trip over something in the hallway and impale themselves or clumsily fall down the stairs and burst into flames, saving Lynne and The Gentleman the trouble.

No trouble at all, as you can see, no thanks to the gentleman. I think it's hilarious that the gentleman has essentially become another random object that Lynne seems forced to carry about and just slightly less useless than yet another stupid icepick. I'd originally made him helpless just so I could watch him dodder about on the first floor until he died, but events have turned out much funnier (for me at least) this way.

With your permission, I plan on swinging you around as the weapon the next time we're attacked.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby ButtChocolate » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:19 pm

sunglasses wrote:
LaoWai wrote:
ButtChocolate wrote:No problem: If you narrate a few of those monsters as projections of Bert's mind or something like that, they're likely to trip over something in the hallway and impale themselves or clumsily fall down the stairs and burst into flames, saving Lynne and The Gentleman the trouble.

No trouble at all, as you can see, no thanks to the gentleman. I think it's hilarious that the gentleman has essentially become another random object that Lynne seems forced to carry about and just slightly less useless than yet another stupid icepick. I'd originally made him helpless just so I could watch him dodder about on the first floor until he died, but events have turned out much funnier (for me at least) this way.

With your permission, I plan on swinging you around as the weapon the next time we're attacked.

Ha! Brilliant.

(Gash, if you're reading this, using another patient as a weapon item has just got to count for +Damage on an attack, no?)

"Comb" ~ Typical Michael
ButtChocolate
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Sausage King of Chicago

Postby LaoWai » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 pm

sunglasses wrote:With your permission, I plan on swinging you around as the weapon the next time we're attacked.

Ha. Of course you have permission for that. Ideas that funny shouldn't even require permission.
ButtChocolate wrote:(Gash, if you're reading this, using another patient as a weapon item has just got to count for +Damage on an attack, no?)

Well, if nothing else, the gentleman does have a sword, so the sword damage should be figured in. And it's probably the only way he'll deal any lasting damage with the thing, except to himself.

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 美国的白痴

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:02 pm

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Thot Patrol