Invitation to multi-forum Mafia Championship

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Invitation to multi-forum Mafia Championship

Postby Tesseracts » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Hello, we have been invited to participate in a mult-community championship. This seems like a great idea for me. If anyone would like to volunteer to be our representative please let us know.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Re: Invitation to multi-forum Mafia Championship

Postby Thingyman » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:33 pm

Thank you for sharing the invitation, Tess.

I stumbled upon your community quite late, so I apologize about the deadline, which is already in 9 days.

Hopefully someone here is able and willing to represent The Comment Section. But beware, it does require a lot of activity - more info in the link :)

If you have any questions, just let me know. I'll pop in as much as I can.

Thingyman
I'm new, be gentle
I'm new, be gentle

Show rep
Title: Man of Thingy

Postby Thingyman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:06 am

With just 2 days left to go, I guess this isn't looking too promising :D

If anyone does decide they're up for the challenge, you can reach me on Discord: Thingyman#6075

Thingyman
I'm new, be gentle
I'm new, be gentle

Show rep

Postby Ladki96 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:07 pm

I'm no awesome veteran of mafia games but it feels bad to not have TCS take part {{{TCS}}} I'm in Thingyman! Thanks for the invitation, this sounds like it will be a fun time ^^

Edit: It says I can't contact you cause I'm not your friend or not on any server you're a part of, so can you add me instead so we can talk? I'm Lads#1215 :)

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: =)

Postby Ladki96 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:58 pm

Sorry for double post, if you want me to delete this and edit it into the above post I can ^^ I got sorted into the third qualifier game slot beginning on May 13

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/21905-Season-6-General-Information?p=3188394&viewfull=1#post3188394 :)

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Pedgerow » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:35 pm

You're up against RedCafe! No pressure or anything; it's just that defeating RedCafe is the most vitally crucial thing you will ever do in your entire life. You must crush them. Or else. Nothing less than humiliating obliteration will be accepted. Destroy them. But most importantly, remember to have fun!

Pedgerow
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: PWOT refugee

Postby Ladki96 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:22 am

just popping in to say game is up :) They will kill me and dispose of the body in unpleasant ways if I talk about it so I'm just linking the thread for interested peeps

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22462-Season-6-Game-3-The-Good-Place-The-Mafia-Championship

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Thingyman » Mon May 13, 2019 9:35 am

UPDATE

Your representative's game has started! :D

This is the game thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ampionship

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?

We have a big server on Discord (1,000+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?

This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Where do I get more info?

Refer to this thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... nformation

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes the list of participating communities and their representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Discord is Thingyman#6075

Thingyman
I'm new, be gentle
I'm new, be gentle

Show rep

Postby Ladki96 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:00 pm

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost3242039

Just a heads-up that my game ended today evening :) My team (Townies) won!!!! /o/

Sorry, I won't be going to the wildcards or final tournament as there were much, much better players (RedDevil and Spiny were so great they basically delivered us the win! I just used my role, told them about it, and voted who they suspected :P) but I'm pretty happy regardless, had a lot of fun <3

Thanks to Thingyman and Tess for this experience! Go TCS and MU!

Pedgerow wrote:You're up against RedCafe! No pressure or anything; it's just that defeating RedCafe is the most vitally crucial thing you will ever do in your entire life. You must crush them. Or else. Nothing less than humiliating obliteration will be accepted. Destroy them. But most importantly, remember to have fun!

Sorry buddy, the dude from RedCafe was a Townie too. They did die on n2 and I was still alive end of game if that counts?

Edit: Remember how I said my game was Game 3 in the 11 or so Qualifiers? Game 1 and 2 were won by mafia. Not a single wolf was lynched or nightkilled in those games :P We're the first town win in Season 6!

Last edited by Ladki96 on Wed May 22, 2019 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Ladki96 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:51 am

champs.png
champs.png (509.03 KiB) Viewed 16434 times

Here is a messy compilation of spec chat (which runs at the speed of aeroplanes) about me that I was able to get a hold of! only like two people scumread me ^^ it's locked during the game for players so they aren't influenced :P the top left was today after it was unlocked again. here's to spectating game 4 like I'm an expert after one success XD

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep