Mixed-genre story game...thingy

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Mixed-genre story game...thingy

Postby Tablo » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:02 pm

JugularNotch wrote:Oh God, so much dibs. But it'll be at least two hours. Somebody write the buddy cop section in the meantime!

Seems notch wants to do the choose your own adventure so i will write the buddy cop then.
The Hole Dragon feel with a terrific thud to the ground along with Jack all that remained of their intense action scene was 2 charred corpses or so Afromaniac and Lucas F Moon thought.
"Get the cracker up in the car i won't let a niggah die on me again.The two of us will carry on finding my fine-ass sistuh and we will solve his friends Mac's Murder"Afromaniac howled at Lucas F Moon.
"It just so happens Mr Afromaniac that i know a man that revive your friend however we must proceed without him."softly replied Lucas F Moon.
"We will be like one of those motherfuckin' cops on tv and shiznit.I will be the funny,cheeky niggah and you can be the smart,serious,honky.We will be Afro and Moon or AfroMoon".
"Sounds good Afro.However something has been bothering me: why do you insist on using racial slurs in every sentence you make"?
"Why do you insist on oppressing my people?The man is putting us down again, honky gotta' shut up and let me roll with my slurs".
"Ok"?!
"That's racist"
"We need to get a ride"
"There's a cop car there watch me roll honky"

Afromaniac walked over to the left side of the road and halted at the left side of the cop car ,he pulled out the comb in is afro which turned out to be a sword once retracted out of his big afro. Afromaniac extended the tip of the sword and smashed the windows of the car with it scared shitless the already puzzled cop duo,he then proceeded to decapitate the first cop.

The second cop let out a cry saying:
"No it was his last day too, why just when he finally realised he was too old for this shit, no more getting too old he was finally too old for this shit".
Without saying anything Afromaniac mercilessly decapitated the second cop with little ease,he then turned round to Lucas F Moon and said:
"Come help me clear this cracker and niggah away from this seats,we are going on an adventure".
They disposed of the two previous occupants with ease and started to speed round the city at an incredible speed into the distance while the sunsets. .Both Lucas F Moon and afromaniac started to worry once a mysterious theme tune started played whilst an angelic choir were heard without any of that being nearby.The angelic choir were singing the lyrics :
Afro and Moon,Afro and Moon,Afro and Moon
AfroMooooon,AfroMooooon.Yeah AfroMoon.
They two badass Niggah and Cracker
Goin' to be solving crimes so dapper

Choose your own adventure for notch(He called dibs but he has been away for a long while)

OrangeEyebrows wrote:Tablo, the resident shrink
Will cure all your ills in a blink
(If you're weird or you're lazy:
If actually crazy
You're better off turning to drink)

My therapy thread
Nothing to see here keep moving ,you signature looking looker.
Tablo
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Table,Therapist and ladies man

Postby Matthew Notch » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Tablo wrote:Choose your own adventure for notch(He called dibs but he has been away for a long while)

Yes, very sorry... when I called it I thought I'd have two more hours of work to go. Instead I got stuck working another 13 hours (all night and some of the next morning).>:(

At any rate, thanks for your patience. I'll give this thing a go... you'll have to open the link in a new tab. I couldn't figure out a better way to make this happen. There are three different endings available to you.

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/play/ ... dl6i4tid_a

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby Matthew Notch » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 am

Oops, forgot to mention, but for the record the reason there is no prompt for the next post is because each ending has a different prompt, and yours will depend on what you get to. Good luck!

EDIT: Since I'm aware some of you jive turkeys probably didn't even attempt my little game in the post above, I will post what of the story Australia used to get to his passage, so that you aren't confused by the changes in the interim...

My awesome Choose Your Own Adventure story wrote:
The pair had to decide whether they wanted to revive Jack now or save Afromaniac's sweet-ass sistuh, who may or may not actually exist beyond as a protocol in Jack's Crackerman suit.

"Look man, I feel for young Cracker back there, I do, but we gotta find my sistuh if we gonna make any headway against whatever's happening here."

"I quite agree, Mr. Maniac. I suggest we head back to my laboratory, where I have a means to interlink with the Crackerman suit, so that we might be able to access the SASSY for more details."

They walked back into Mr. Moon's messy laboratory, the flotsam and jetsam of a million aborted projects floating on a fine sea of dust and oil residue. Mr. Moon began to sort through a pile of wires in the corner, and Afromaniac wasn't really sure what to do with himself, so he walked to a wall with a few pictures and plaques hanging and looked them over.

Most of the plaques were of Mr. Moon's various academic achievements over the years, although there was one in particular that stood out to him.

"Hey Moon! Why's this thing say 'Lucas Moon Fibonacci'? I thought your MIDDLE name began with 'F'."

Moon ran across the room in a panic. "Oh, that was a typo, nothing to worry about at all. Really, I ought to just clean up the room anyhow. I never expect visitors!" Mr. Moon quickly began to pull the plaque down, and then for good measure he pulled a few more off of the wall and threw them all in an already overflowing waste bin in the other corner. "Got to work on that, you know. Being more hospitable."

"Right. Whatever, man."

"Well anyway, I have the interlink. Shall we get to work on Crackerman?"

"Hey man. Look, we're in this together, better or worse. Maybe it's time to be real. You get my vibe, Clive?"

(I'm sorry guys, I am just the WORST at Blaxploitation)

Moon sighed. "All right. Here's the truth. My real name is Lucas Fibonnaci. I'm a temporal mechanic, but my true passion is exploration, and I wanted to bridge the gaps between alternate universes. Eh... I suppose you wouldn't understand."

"Understand? Shit, Temporal Mechanics is my bread and butter, bitch! So maybe you can tell me why a dimensional rift pulled me into this weird ass place seven years ago."

"Well... I did manage to create a bridge, but that was only two days ago. Surely that's not what brought you here, unless..."

"Unless my Universe isn't in temporal alignment with yours, which means seven years ago to ME is two days ago to YOU."

"Fascinating! But as you can see, my experiment brought poor Jack, as well as many many other beings from the wrong dimension, here into my own. I'm worried that the damage done may tear a hole through ALL Universes, indeed through reality itself."

"Well what are we going to do about that, then?"

This is where this chapter ends. To continue the story, please write your own passage in the form of a Rashomon murder mystery.

For the record, if you'd chosen to go on to Felix's house to repair Crackerman and had encountered "The Spawn", you would have come to my personal favorite ending, but it would have thrown the subsequent narratives WAAAAY off. :P

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher

Postby Australia » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:39 am

1940's radio serial host: Previously on MGSGT, Lucas and Afro went on an epic journey to the depths of hell, by which I mean Lucas Moon's laboratory. However, it was not long before Afro picked up on a continuity error regarding his partner's identity. Not the kind of guy to let something like this drop, he ignored the pressing issues of his missing sistah and deceased fellowman, and discovered a truth so mind-bending it would take a Choose Your Own Adventure story with the secret code B-A-B to give it justice. And now, for the continuing saga, with a Rashoman twist...

A short figure stepped out from behind one of Lucas Fibonacci's benches. "Can we get on with it? All this fibbly-fobbly timey-wimey stuff is giving me a headache."

"Was that supposed to a Dr Who quote?" Lucas said condescendingly. "Because you wibbled it up pretty badly."

"Who's this?" Afro asked, kicking the stranger in the head for good measure.

"This is Igor, my assistant," Lucas expositionalised.

"Sup?" Igor said, getting to his feet.

"What'd you say, Crackerjack?" Afro said, taking a menacing step towards him.

"My name is Igor," Igor stood his ground.

Afro paused. He was missing Jack more than he thought. The little retard had grown on him. Oh, well. Afro turned around and picked up a beaker thoughtfully. "So how you gonna fix this whacked out time thang?"

He got no response. Instead, he heard a high-pitched shriek, which shattered the beaker in his palm, the glass bouncing off his thick, muscly skin, except for the four pieces that were absorbed into his wrist, never to be seen again. Afro spun around to see Igor's bloody corpse.

"Not Igor!" Afro shouted to the rooftops and glanced at a stunned Lucas. "What happened? Another anomoly?"

"Indeed," Lucas choked out. "A ninja just came in, sliced Igor and jumped out of the window before I could do anything."

"But who would hurt this harmless cracker?"

"I don't know."

"So every turkey on this jive planet is a suspect!" Afro said. "To the Afro-mobile."

"You mean that cop car we stole?"

"That's the one."

They charged out of the lab, in search of nobody in particular, to avenge the death of Afro's new acquaintance. But Lucas knew something Afro didn't. He had been watching Igor suspiciously since they'd entered the lab. Igor didn't have a spare key and he was not in the lab when he left. No, Igor had broken in because he was on to Lucas' true plan. The time malfunction had not been an accident, the robot was not a coincidence, and everything was connected in Lucas' diary. The very diary Igor held in the palm of his stubby fingers. Lucas didn't like getting his own hands dirty, but he had to if he did not want to arouse Afro's suspicions. But Igor did not stop watching Lucas, even when he was knocked over by Afro's greeting kick.

"My name is Igor," Igor said flippantly, paying no real attention to Afro's ADHD. "And you should know something about..."

Lucas prayed for a distraction. Anything. And it came. Afro was busy mumbling to himself when he attempted to pick up a beaker. His hand slid and the beaker broke in his hand, the glass digging into his skin. Afro let out a shriek. Igor was momentarily distracted and with one swift movement, Lucas eased the comb out of Afro's hair and swung the extended sword into Igor, killing him instantly. Lucas quickly tossed the comb aside as Afro turned to him in tears, clutching his hand. But he immediately turned his attention to the corpse in the middle of the lab. Lucas wasn't really paying attention to the excuse he sputtered out but Afro seemed to buy it and sprinted out the door.

There was still the issue of what would happen if Afro actually did deduce it was Lucas who was responsible for his assistant's death. And he couldn't afford to kill Afro. He was too integral to the real scheme, which is why Lucas hid his sistah in the first place. Once again, Lucas prayed Afro's ADHD would kick in and once again, it did.

"On second thought, let's not find Igor's killer. It is a silly quest."

Afro spun the car around, certain that Igor's death would not be in vain, and that his sistah would be found safe.

Sermon

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby JamesT » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Please open your Revised Bibles to Afro 3:17.

And lo, the fine ass sistuh was the next target of the Afromaniac. But she would not be an easy target for a man weighed down by sins such as the Afromaniac was weighed down. For his sins were numerous, sexy and slightly offensive. No, saving his fine ass sistuh would be a difficult task for any man. The Afromaniac would have to brave the challenges brought by the Lord Almighty to TEST his RESOLVE.

Now, the Afromaniac's first test was to raise his fallen friend Jack, aka Crackerman, from the grave. The LORD has dominion over LIFE and DEATH but he was feeling mighty lazy this particular day. I think none of us here can blame him, amen. So the Afromaniac, in his desperation, had to turn to Satan.

After some bargining the Afromaniac struck a deal and a mighty black horse rose from the ground with Jack on it. The Afromaniac helped Jack off the horse only to find that Jack was 2 feet tall and had a lisp.

And that, brothers and sisters, is why you don't make deals with Satan!

Arrest Warrant

Say hello to my comic: Lil Oppy!

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Cardboard King

Postby Tablo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm

I shall revive this thread.
AO 442 (Rev. 11/11) Arrest Warrant
THE COMMENT SECTION DISTRICT COURT

for the
UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES AN EYE District of THE COMMENT SECTION
The Comment section )
)
)
)
)
)
v.
Case No. 382

ARREST WARRANT
To: Any authorized law enforcement officer
YOU ARE COMMANDED
to arrest and bring before a The Comment Section
Magistrate judge without unnecessary delay
(Afromaniac , Fibonacci .Moon)
who is accused of an offense or violation based
on the following document filed with the court:

’Stealing a police car
’Causing dimensional rifts and multi-universe portals to open and enabling illegal aliens to enter the nation
’Killing the Dictator Ricardo Santo Domingo Guadalupe Hernandez Chaves Fidel Castro III
’Murder
Order of the Court
This offense is briefly described as follows:
Fibonacci Moon is a scientist that has experimented with dimensional rifts and enabling rogue foreign liens to arrive on our planet. Fibonacci Moon’s experiment is also disastrous as it could enable the destruction of our own universe. Fibonacci is also believed to be operating under the alias of Lucas.F.Moon.
Afromaniac is believed to have murdered 2 police officers and stolen a police officer’s car.
Date: 2472013TCS
βαµ
City and state: Mixed genre story thingy,Stuff
Return
This warrant was received on
(2472013TCS)

AO 442 (Rev. 11/11) Arrest Warrant (Page 2)
This second page contains personal identi
fiers provided for law-enforcement use only
and therefore should not be filed in cour
t with the executed warrant unless under seal.
(Not for Public Disclosure)
Name of defendant/offender: Afromaniac , Fibonacci .Moon
Known aliases: Fibonacci .Moon is also known as Lucas.F.Moon
Last known residence: Yo Mamma
Prior addresses to which defendant/offender may still have ties: N/A
Last known employment:Physicist and Dope as Niggah
Last known telephone numbers: N/A
Place of birth: N/A
Date of birth: N/A
Height: N/A Weight: N/A
Sex: Male we assume Race: Afromaniac is black and Fibonacci Moon is White.
Hair: Afromaniac has a black Afro and Fibonacci moon has spiked black hair
Eyes: Afromaniac has brown eyes and Fibonacci Moon has blue eyes
Scars, tattoos, other distinguishing marks: N/A
History of violence, weapons, drug use: Afromaniac is a known martial artist and has engaged in many violent fights has a afrocomb sword and is a drug dealer.
Known family, friends, and other associates
Unknown)
:
TCS number:383 and 384
Complete description of auto:N/A
Investigative agency and address:
Name and telephone numbers (office and cell)

Historical

OrangeEyebrows wrote:Tablo, the resident shrink
Will cure all your ills in a blink
(If you're weird or you're lazy:
If actually crazy
You're better off turning to drink)

My therapy thread
Nothing to see here keep moving ,you signature looking looker.
Tablo
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Table,Therapist and ladies man

Previous