HATE WEEK 4 ALL

Have fun. Win stuff. Do things.

HATE WEEK 4 ALL

Postby JamishT » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:37 am

HATE WEEK 2016 MOTHERFUCKERS

It's almost that time, you goddamn idiot, but first, I need you all of you shit sippers to sign up so I can pair you up according to quantity and/or quality of the shit you sip. It's gonna be a lot of fun for you all, and even for me to watch you slop around like a bunch of pigs that are missing key chromosomes, SO SIGN UP, FUCKCARROTS.

Wait what's Hate Week? Why are you being so mean?

I'll answer the last question first, but don't let that confuse you too much, you colon scraping. I'm being super mean and hateful right now, because I will not be participating in Hate Week this time (well maybe in the General Hate Thread [GHT]). Now what is this Hate Week I speak of?
Hate Week is a week, dummy. In this week participants will be combining whimsy, hatred, comedy, malice, creativity, and poison, and sloshing it around like buckets of dolphin semen. You'll each be paired up with someone (at random, nothing to do with shit sipping), and you two will go at each other like a pair of Michael Vick's dogs. There will also be the General Hate Thread (GHT), where people who don't want to get paired up with someone for whatever stupid reason can slobber out some hatred on whoever wants to join in. Try not to drool too much, loser burgers.

Okay, you're still being super mean about this, just give it to me straight!

What if I want to give it to you gay? OKAY OKAY, fine. Here's the salient points you need to know:

1. Hate Week is not meant to be a place to get your actual hatred for someone out. If you legitimately hate someone, message me so I don't pair you up, because we don't want actual hatred. That's really no fun, and the whole point of Hate Week is fun.

2. Hate Week will be JULY 29-AUGUST 5th. Any Hate Week posts outside of those dates are invalid and deeply frowned upon.

3. YOU MUST SIGN UP BY JULY 26

4. Sign up in this thread, and include any areas/topics that are off limits.

5.If your partner crosses a line you have options. You could respond with colored text (it doesn't matter what color) to let your partner know that a line was crossed (best used when the line crossing wasn't malicious or whatever), or PM your partner. In all cases, PM me, and feel free to let that be your only action. I will absolutely deal with line-crossings for you, no questions asked.

6. Reiterating the point of 5, if your partner has an off limits area/topic, don't be a vile ass and poke at that area/topic anyway. That is completely uncool without exception. If your partner (and/or I) lets you know you crossed a line, act like an adult and own it, apologize, and move on.

7. Examples of Hate Week posts from the past can be found in The Ghosts Of Merriments Past section of the website. Pay special attention to JamesT, HarpingCarp, and DinoVader's content if you're looking for inspiration.

8. Have fun! Be creative! Hate well!

Is there anything else I should know?

OF COURSE THERE IS, PUCKERNUGGET. Hate Week posts and threads must be properly labeled. All thread titles must include the words "Hate Week" or end with "(HW)". All posts must have a hate week disclaimer at the end, for example:

YOU ALL ARE WILDLY INEPT AT BEING FUNCTIONING HUMANS (HW)

A silly, yet savage, detailing of why you all are awful.

This post brought to you by Hate Week.

Anything else?

NOW SIGN UP AND GET READY TO HATE!

GARBAGE LIST:
Piter Lauchy
iMURDAu
Australia
sunglasses
Tesseracts
CarrieVS
NathanLoiselle
Revolving Royal
Krashlia
jbobsully11
Dr. Ambiguous
Toy
Bromo
Matt the Czar
BROWNRECLUSE
Kivutar
EricTheBearJew
reallifegirl
52xMax
Irishjava
DanteHoratio
cmsellers

JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Re: HATE WEEK 4 ALL

Postby Piter Lauchy » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:57 am

I always wondered what exactly this was and, as expected, it's awesome. Sign me up!

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Postby iMURDAu » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:58 am

Count me in. My limits are that I can barely hurdle a couch and am easily outrun by people 1/3 my age but I can at least reach a lot of top shelves despite being less than 6 feet tall. I don't speak any other languages either so that's probably holding me back. Somewhere, somehow I guess. Idk how long I can hold my breath so I'll update that limit soon. Either that or I'll drown and won't be able to post the results. ;)

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Australia » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:04 pm

JamishT wrote:act like an adult

Whoa, woah, woe, since when was that one of the rules? You're not my real mod!

Thin ice, pal.png
Thin ice, pal.png (239.21 KiB) Viewed 9616 times

Geez, remember this time last year when comparing Trump to our resident hobo wasn't quite so dark? I'll have to go somewhere less real this time, like Bert's mum's chest.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby sunglasses » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Pfft, like any of you are worth a challenge.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Tesseracts » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm in.
donald--MAKE-Hate-week--GREAT-AGAIN.png
donald--MAKE-Hate-week--GREAT-AGAIN.png (640.62 KiB) Viewed 9611 times

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby CarrieVS » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:09 pm

I hope we don't get investigated by BigBrotherGoDaddy this year.

Sign me up.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby NathanLoiselle » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:37 pm

I'm in. I guess. If I must. But don't you go making fun of my gerbils! (Mostly because I have no gerbils.)

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Revolving Royal » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Ah, the most wonderful time of the year. All of your tears will be delicious, count me in.

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out" -Ray Bradbury

I am not “full of hate” as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine. ~Internet Wiseman
Revolving Royal
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lurker

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:35 pm

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Thot Patrol

Postby Krashlia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Can I join? Maybe revive my Add a Verse Universe thread using the power of hate in the process, thus immortalizing the viciousness and anger in the writ of comments section scripture?

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:12 pm

Krashlia wrote:Can I join? Maybe revive my Add a Verse Universe thread using the power of hate in the process, thus immortalizing the viciousness and anger in the writ of comments section scripture?

Absolutely!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep

Postby SilverMaple » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:21 am

I'm going to be otherwise occupied for most of that week, so I'm sadly going to have to sit this one out. Just know that I think you're all so awful that I constantly lurk on here every day purely out of spite towards you miserable creatures. Uh, yeah, that's definitely why I do that. Enjoy yourselves!

Bert wrote:The best part of my job is fistfighting an 8 year old every day.

//Friend come and go, like the wave in the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on our face.\\
SilverMaple
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Nerd of a Feather

Postby jbobsully11 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:47 am

*squeals like JamishT at a Taylor Swift concert makes deep, manly chortles of delight*

I was just wondering when this was happening. Everyone signed up so far is despicable, so it won't be too much of a challenge, but put me on the list anyway.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby JamishT » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:19 am

jbobsully11 wrote:*squeals like JamishT at a Taylor Swift concert makes deep, manly chortles of delight*

How do you know I don't deeply chortle (if I were ever) at a Taylor Swift concert? Hmmmm?

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep

Next