Movie Night on Hiatus

Have fun. Win stuff. Do things.

Movie Night on Hiatus

Postby JamesT » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Due to looming deadlines, commissions that I've been putting off and need to get done, and the start of a new school year, Movie Night will be on hiatus for the foreseeable future. It's unfortunate, but I don't feel that I can reliably plan and host any events while I'm juggling so many things. I will, however, pop into IRC at least once a week to tell you all that you stink, and complain about my teachers. Typical Michael will still be hosting Wednesday night barbecues, and FaceThecitizen will be hosting next week's drag race as scheduled so pick out a nice dress.

Note that this announcement is for JT(tm) brand Movie Night. If any other moderators or enterprising young future-junior-partners want to, they can organize a movie night of their own with my blessing, so long as I get all the credit and love.

Say hello to my comic: Lil Oppy!

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Cardboard King

Re: Movie Night on Hiatus

Postby Macready » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Aww, I will miss it greatly!

Macready
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep
Title: Truth Seeker

Re: Movie Night on Hiatus

Postby Jack Road » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:01 am

Whatever happened to using live-stream? I missed that whole transition over to instasynch. I'd be totally willing to host the massive amount of videos that I have legally purchased in a viewing party hosted online, as allowed by the FBI. But I cannot upload those videos to YouTube and then post the YouTube link to instasynch. That would be illegal in a way that would be immediately apparent. I only break the law in ways that are not immediately apparent.

Jack Road
TCS Guerilla

Show rep