Movie Night: Cat Women of the Moon

Have fun. Win stuff. Do things.

Movie Night: Cat Women of the Moon

Postby JamesT » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:46 pm

Incoming transmission. Incoming transmission. This is not a drill. We are receiving a message from the moon. Could it be aliens with the secret to immortality? Could it be Nazis who fled the earth after WWII?

They only sent 5 words and a picture. The words are "Cat-Women of the Moon" The picture follows:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well... I don't know what thousand words you could trade this picture for but they're probably not very good ones. Probably "moist" or "crumple."

We'll find out tonight at our new time!

That's right, we're making a few changes to Movie Night. The first change is that it will be 2 hours earlier than it was before. This time was chosen via poll. The second change is that we will be having Movie Night once every two weeks instead of once a week.

The third change is that I will be cursing Livestream's name every night since it changed the event process to be 1000% worse and with an apparent 50% chance of failure that makes you have to start all over.

We will begin at 5:00 PM US Eastern time (EST). The movie will be located here:
https://livestream.com/accounts/3762376/events/3998723

If you can't sign up, we'll try to accommodate you as well.

Note: We will be using IRC to discuss the movie as it happens, not the built in chat on the streaming site. The IRC chat room is located here:
IRC link
mibbit link

Say hello to my comic: Lil Oppy!

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Cardboard King

Re: Movie Night: Cat Women of the Moon

Postby Tuli » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:23 pm

Oh man, this is like the first saturday this month that I probably won't be at home so the likelihood of making it is small... Don't hate me for voting on the poll, guise!

Tuli
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Experimental Protrude