Movie Night 8/02/14

Have fun. Win stuff. Do things.

Movie Night 8/02/14

Postby JamesT » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:57 pm

It's happened. I can't think of anything funny to put here. We're gonna watch The Cornetto trilogy this month. Shaun of the dead, Hot Fuzz, and The World's End.

You've got red on you? Something something... zombies. Oh god it really has happened. I have nothing. NOTHING. DON'T LOOK AT ME. DON'T LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE.

We will begin at 7:00 PM US Eastern time (EDT). The movie will be located here:
https://new.livestream.com/accounts/3762376/events/3239006

If you can't sign up, we'll try to accommodate you as well.

Note: We will be using IRC to discuss the movie, not the built in chat on the streaming site. The IRC chat room is located here:
IRC link
mibbit link

Say hello to my comic: Lil Oppy!

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Cardboard King

Re: Movie Night 8/02/14

Postby Australia » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:13 pm

"Can I get any of you cunts a drink?" is still pretty much how everyone in Australia now offers a round. And I say that knowing over twenty Australians.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Re: Movie Night 8/02/14

Postby Jack Road » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Fun fact you might not know, it is called the Cornetto Trilogy because a flavor of Cornetto ice cream appears in every movie in this trilogy. Because of that, I will be eating the appropriate Cornetto ice cream tonight, instead of my standard extra buttered kettle corn.

I would also love to explore all of Edgar Wrights movies, but will do this with or without your cooperation.

A Fistful of Fingers
Shaun of the Dead
Land of the Dead
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Hot Fuzz
Son of Rambow
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Attack the Block
The Adventures of Tintin
Paul
Sightseers
The World's End