President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole

Postby KleinerKiller » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:06 am

KleinerKiller wrote:Follow-up question: come November, when the inevitable happens, can we make a new thread called "President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole" and watch it soar to even greater heights?

Well, it happened. America is left reeling and bleeding out from a gaping orange buckshot wound, and the world will never be the same. I and many of my loved ones will suffer great personal losses from the next four years, as will the rest of you, most likely. But no matter what happens, we must remain stalwart and chronicle the disaster as it unfolds.

Post all future Trump-based bullshit (and Pence's as well, I suppose) here, starting with whatever his reaction is to his victory.

"Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it." - Eclipse Phase

NEW REVIEW! Judgment / Judge Eyes (2019)
KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Cute

Re: President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole

Postby Aquila89 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:27 am

Not me. My Trump obsession is over. I'm not American; I became way too invested in this fucking election mainly because I had too much free time. This is set to change. I don't want to hear, read or think about Trump anymore. I'll have to, because I don't live under a rock, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum. So fuck Trump and fuck American politics; I'm done.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Crimson847 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:33 am

"If it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them; but the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Crimson847
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Windy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:39 am

Are you ready to become great again America?

Windy
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:48 am

Aquila89 wrote:Not me. My Trump obsession is over. I'm not American; I became way too invested in this fucking election mainly because I had too much free time. This is set to change. I don't want to hear, read or think about Trump anymore. I'll have to, because I don't live under a rock, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum. So fuck Trump and fuck American politics; I'm done.

No wait... come back... maybe... Just leave. Its alright. just leave.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Tesseracts » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:50 am

So now that Trump actually has real influence you guys don't want to talk about it? That's the kind of can-do attitude which will Make America Great Again. Good job guys.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby Crimson847 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:51 am

Tesseracts wrote:So now that Trump actually has real influence you guys don't want to talk about it? That's the kind of can-do attitude which will Make America Great Again. Good job guys.

I'm pleased with CM's thread about what happens after Trump because it focuses on what can be done now. I'm displeased with this thread because it continues one more thing I'd hoped to see the end of after this election. I want to talk about what can be done about Trump; I don't want to sit around talking about what an asshole he is for the next four years. And for pity's sake, the election was tonight and the pain is still fresh; I for one don't need to see the man and his supporters gloating in what I expect to be disgusting fashion.

In short, my reaction to this thread, right now, is a long, drawn-out "nope". That is all.

"If it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them; but the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Crimson847
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby FieldMarshalFry » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:36 am

Aquila89 wrote:Not me. My Trump obsession is over. I'm not American; I became way too invested in this fucking election mainly because I had too much free time. This is set to change. I don't want to hear, read or think about Trump anymore. I'll have to, because I don't live under a rock, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum. So fuck Trump and fuck American politics; I'm done.

wanna head down to the Winchester for a nice cold pint and to wait for this whole thing to blow over?

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Royal Cracked Army (also The Comments Section Militia), currently commanding the retake of the Troll Mines of 4chan in World Internet War 1, direct superior to Major. General Obvious, General Ignorance and General Knowledge.
FieldMarshalFry
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Field Marshal of TCS

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:07 pm

This thread isn't accurate for a few more months. He is not President yet. There should have been a bridge topic called President Elect Trump makes himself an even bigger asshole. Its this kind of sloppy thinking that got us into war in the first place. I think.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby sunglasses » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:35 pm

FieldMarshalFry wrote:
Aquila89 wrote:Not me. My Drumpf obsession is over. I'm not American; I became way too invested in this fucking election mainly because I had too much free time. This is set to change. I don't want to hear, read or think about Drumpf anymore. I'll have to, because I don't live under a rock, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum. So fuck Drumpf and fuck American politics; I'm done.

wanna head down to the Winchester for a nice cold pint and to wait for this whole thing to blow over?

yes.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby KleinerKiller » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Crimson847 wrote:
Tesseracts wrote:So now that Trump actually has real influence you guys don't want to talk about it? That's the kind of can-do attitude which will Make America Great Again. Good job guys.

I'm pleased with CM's thread about what happens after Trump because it focuses on what can be done now. I'm displeased with this thread because it continues one more thing I'd hoped to see the end of after this election. I want to talk about what can be done about Trump; I don't want to sit around talking about what an asshole he is for the next four years.

He's not going to suddenly stop doing and saying horrible shit, and since what he says and does will actually have meaning and impact beyond a few million deluded cultists, we need to make sure we're still talking about that. We should absolutely talk about what we do about him, but it strikes me as incredibly short-sighted and foolhardy to reject this thread just because you don't want to talk about what's happening.

"Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it." - Eclipse Phase

KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Aquila89 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:56 pm

FieldMarshalFry wrote:wanna head down to the Winchester for a nice cold pint and to wait for this whole thing to blow over?

I don't drink... maybe I should start.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Windy wrote:Are you ready to become great again America?

Spoiler: show

Depends on whatever the meaning of great is bud.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:10 pm

No, let's lock both threads and try to move on with our fucking lives. I can't drink a Blue Moon at Shady Coffee and Tea everyday.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby KleinerKiller » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Ericthebearjew wrote:No, let's lock both threads and try to move on with our fucking lives.

Can't say I'm a fan of the "plug our ears and ignore the man who suddenly has power because the thought makes us uncomfortable" school of thought. What Trump says or does is more important than it was at any point during all of those fevered discussions in other threads.

KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Next