President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole

Postby Crimson847 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:23 am

Aquila89 wrote:Someone should ask Kanye West whether he thinks Trump cares about Puerto Rican people.

I disagree; nobody should ever ask Kanye anything about politics.

"If it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them; but the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Crimson847
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Aquila89 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:47 pm

On second thought, you're right.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:27 am

He has apparently approved MOAR TARIFFS on China. Starting at 10%, these taxes on US consumers tariffs will go to 25% by the end of the year on $200 billion worth of products. So far, we've only put tariffs on $50 billion, but LET'S DO MORE TAXESSSSSSS.

And also unclassified a bunch of documents related to the Russia investigation:

Which I guess we'll see if that has any effect, but I'm pretty sure it is meant to discredit the investigation.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby blehblah » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:42 pm

Everyone can relax - the administration exempted tech gadgets.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4459462/u-s- ... ple-watch/

The United States will spare Apple Watch and other consumer gadgets from the latest round of tariffs on Chinese goods, a senior administration official said in a last-minute reprieve for the technology industry on Monday.

Oh, thank goodness!

In an earlier round of tariffs on $50 billion of goods, the Trump administration removed proposals on flat-panel television sets for the final list in June.

The new list would spare fitness trackers from Fitbit Inc., which had said in a comment letter to regulators that the tariffs would compromise its own investment in the United States.

*pants after an amazing jog-like bout of activity* Super, just super!

Apple and Eero did not respond to a Reuters request for comment, and Fitbit declined to comment. Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook had dinner with U.S. President Donald Trump last month, though neither gave details of discussions.

Apple had said the U.S. tariffs would affect prices for a “wide range” of Apple products, including its Watch, in a letter commenting on administration proposals earlier this month.

Did Tim get one scoop, or two? Enquiring minds want to know, or at least, they did, before Pecker rolled. NO ENQUIRING MINDS - fake news, fake Anderson Cooper, fake hurricanes, fake dead people in Puerto Rico .

I did mention the Mar-a-Lago bisque.

Flat screens and iFondle devices. The rest is... yadda, yadda.

A quantum state of signature may or may not be here... you just ruined it.
blehblah
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Error General, Panic Colonel

Postby Krashlia » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:41 am

He could've stopped the Cult of Vampires in Apple, but surrendered to the Deep State!
(throws down MAGA hat in a fit of rage)

Last edited by Krashlia on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Aquila89 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:55 am

Trump talks about Hurricane Florence:

"This is a tough hurricane. One of the wettest ve've ever seen from the standpoint of water. Rarely have we had an experience like it, and it certainly is no good."

This wasn't even an off-the-cuff comment; this is how he talks after preparation.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Absentia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:43 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the greatest news item I have ever read:

Spoiler: show
Trump 'didn't expect' to get laughed at while speaking at the UN

President Donald Trump, speaking at the United Nations General Assembly Tuesday, was greeted with laughter after touting his administration's accomplishments in a much-anticipated address.

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished almost more than any other administration in the history of our country," Trump said at the top of his speech, which prompted audible laughter in the hall.

"Didn't expect that reaction but that's OK," he responded.

Absentia
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:53 am

Some jokes only work on the home crowd.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Aquila89 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:39 pm

Trump says #MeToo, in that he empathizes with men accused of sexual misconduct, because he was also accused with sexual misconduct. On a press conference yesterday, he was asked whether these charges influeced his opinion on Kavanaugh, and he said this:

It does impact my opinion. You know why? Because I’ve had a lot of false charges made against me. I’m a very famous person, unfortunately. I’ve been a famous person for a long time. But I’ve had a lot of false charges made against me, really false charges. I know friends that have had false charges. People want fame. They want money. They want whatever. So when I see it, I view it differently than somebody sitting home watching television where they say, Oh, Judge Kavanaugh, this or that.

He also defended Roy Moore:

first of all, I wasn’t happy with Roy Moore, let’s get that straight. But Roy Moore was a Republican candidate. And I would have rather had a Republican candidate win. I was very happy with Luther Strange. He was a terrific man from Alabama, but Luther Strange had a lot of things going against him. As far as women, whether it’s a man or a woman, these are, you know, it can happen the other way. Allegations can go the other way also. You understand that. And whether it was a man or a woman, 30 years ago, 36 years ago, in fact, they don’t even know how many years ago, because nobody knows what the time is.

I think he defended him anyway, it's actually hard to decipher what the hell he's trying to say here.

As for the UN laughing at him, he claims they were laughing with him:

I was in front of a large group of highly professional people, most of whom are from either other countries or the United Nations, people that aren’t big into clapping, applauding, smiling, and I heard a little rustle as I said our country is now stronger than ever before. It is true. I mean it is true. I heard a little rustle, and I said, it is true. And I heard smiles. I said, I didn’t know there would be—they weren’t laughing at me, they were laughing with me. We had fun. That was not laughing at me. So the fake news said people laughed at President Trump. They didn’t laugh at me. People had a good time with me. We were doing it together. We had a good time. They respect what I’ve done. The United States is respected again.

He has very good hearing, he can hear smiles.

--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Trump is the same guy who trotted out Bill Clinton's accusers before a debate with Bill's wife and now he's on the side of people who are being accused TOTALLY NOT FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

Sorry, had to scream that out into the universe. I'm sick of hypocrisy in politics.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby Aquila89 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Back in the '90s, when he was a Democrat, he supported Clinton and slammed his accusers. Then when it was convenient, he used them as debate props.

--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby IamNotCreepy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:13 pm

Aquila89 wrote:Back in the '90s, when he was a Democrat, he supported Clinton and slammed his accusers. Then when it was convenient, he used them as debate props.

I couldn't help but hear your comment to the tune of the Bojack Horseman closing theme.

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Postby Aquila89 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:49 am

Trump on his relationship with Kim Jong-un:

I was really being tough and so was he. And we were going back and forth, and then we fell in love. Okay? No, really. He wrote me beautiful letters. They're great letters.

We fell in love. Now they'll say, 'Donald Trump said they fell in love. How horrible is that? So unpresidential.

On the countrary. I applaud him for being so brave, coming out publicly. I just feel sorry for Melania.

--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby SandTea » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:00 pm

True love...

"Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honor."
SandTea
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 3rdAeolus

Postby iMURDAu » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Aquila89 wrote:Trump on his relationship with Kim Jong-un:

I was really being tough and so was he. And we were going back and forth, and then we fell in love. Okay? No, really. He wrote me beautiful letters. They're great letters.

We fell in love. Now they'll say, 'Donald Trump said they fell in love. How horrible is that? So unpresidential.

On the countrary. I applaud him for being so brave, coming out publicly. I just feel sorry for Melania.

Why? Won't she get like a quarter of his money?

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

PreviousNext