Well, This Happened

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: Well, This Happened

Postby ToixStory » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 am

That was remarkably hard to masturbate to.

I make maps and map accessories.
ToixStory
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby Trojanman21 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:21 am

One of the reasons why this is the best is because you can't make the excuse "he just lost his cool". Losing your cool is when a smart ass student says something insulting and you say, "no, fuck you, kid" and then think "man I'm going to get in trouble, I shouldn't have said that".
This is not the case with Mr. Wang (I am refusing to believe he could have a different name). The decision to masturbate in front of students is not a knee jerk reaction. I'll break this down. First, the thought enters his head: "I am going to masturbate in front of these kids". Then comes the execution: "I could do it in this classroom, but that would limit the exposure of this truly transcendental phenomenon I'm about to expose them to. Better go in the hallway". After that comes phase 2 of the execution: "Alright I'm in the hallway. Time to pull these cumbersome pants down and really let 'er rip". And lastly are phases 3-90: "Yep. This is still happening. I'm still doing this. I can stop at any time, but I'm continuing to make the choice to keep going". Fascinating.

Trojanman21
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby Lindvaettr » Wed May 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Snapping doesn't just involve doing something immediately. People get light sentences for killing people in "crimes of passion" and such all the time, which involves 1) Going to get your weapon, 2) Going to the place they are, 3) Killing that person. That can take a little while. Mentality doesn't necessarily just snap quick and then go back to normal. It can be a serious, long-time thing.

Masturbating in front of students isn't something someone just does out of the blue. Even pedophiles don't do that. Sure, he could have just been resisting the urge to masturbate in front of students for years, but I think it's more reasonable to assume he had a mental break down of some kind than it is to assume that he decided, logically, "I believe the best course of action, given the current scenario, is to masturbate in front of children."

Lindvaettr
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lord of the Dance

Postby Trojanman21 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Lindvaettr wrote:I think it's more reasonable to assume he had a mental break down of some kind than it is to assume that he decided, logically, "I believe the best course of action, given the current scenario, is to masturbate in front of children."

I prefer to think that's exactly what went through his head.

Also, a lot of crimes of passion don't necessarily require someone to go searching for a weapon and allow time to blow off some steam. A guy comes into the house to find some clowns diddling his wife, the guy freaks out, grabs the fireplace poker, and chases them down, handing out the silliest of beatings. That whole process can be 10 seconds, while Mr. Dong's (that's his new name) masturbation sexcapade sort of unraveled over a period of several minutes.
Sidenote, I would give all of my money to be able to go inside that teacher's thought process during the whole, uh, ordeal. I wonder if he ever had moments where he thought to himself, "yeah, I'm really showing them who's boss. I'm showing them so hard".

Trojanman21
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby OrangeEyebrows » Wed May 01, 2013 6:40 pm

I actually wonder if he had some sort of stroke or aneurysm or something - that can lead to sudden, inappropriate sexual behaviour. My dad tells the story of the father of a colleague of his who was sitting at the dinner table conversing in a perfectly normal way, when he suddenly said, "I know your game, putting up this wallpaper with all those tits and bums hidden in it," and he was never right again.

A society without redemption would damn us all ~ Kate
OrangeEyebrows
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Magnifitail

Previous