COVID-19

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: COVID-19

Postby Krashlia » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:38 pm

Wheeeeeeeen your head feels like lead, and no air in your lungs
Thats Coronaaaaaaa!
When you nose and your tongue can't tell bread from a sponge
Thats Coronaaaaaaa!

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:23 am

The biggest thing so far that the virus is doing to me is forcing me to hear in excruciating detail about how this virus means the end is near, according to some of my coworkers. That has reached (what I hope is) critical mass today now that one of the mechanics at my job is taking no small pleasure in proclaiming (in his usual, naturally LOUD VOICE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR HOURS WHILE I’M DOING MY JOB) that it’s the end times, as laid out by Nostradamus (but, like, specific predictions he made, because those exist) and in the Bible, which somehow confirm each other. Do I want to see? Look look look look... *waves his phone in my face*

All the earplugs in the building can’t save me. *screams internally*

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby iMURDAu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Customers throw fits on a regular basis because they don't want to follow the rules laid out by the Health Department but if we let them break those rules the Health Department will shut us down.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Previous